Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Pete Edochie Kidnapped - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie Kidnapped (29051 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Is Doing This To Pete Edochie (photo) / Linc Vs Yul, Who Resembles Pete Edochie More? / Cossy Orjiakor Meets Pete Edochie (photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by ML5100: 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2009
Na waoooooooooooooooo.

Guys this nigeria is a potential war zone.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by bandely(m): 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2009
Sogyboy:

No!! It must not be Pete (Igwe ogalagidi) ! He is from my village.
There you go! Then who do you think it is? Even if he is from your compound the damn bloody kidnappers no send you.

God save 9ja
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by baconline(m): 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2009
Are u sure dis kidnappingis not part of a film ,check d dead guys it might be fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by platinumnk(f): 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2009
this is horrible cry cry
I love that guy in movies, ihope all is well cry cry

Chai Nigeria!!

When will we change! cry cry
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by Donmeca(m): 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2009
This is very bad to say d least. what has become of our society and d south in particular? i learnt they now kidnap bankers too down south. I tot of relocatin but changed my mind after atwo week leave at home. It's also in d nojrth bt not as bad. May God save this country! From one shock to another. Are we still in human race?
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by hooged: 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2009
Im tired of dis country,GOD pls flush dis evildoer' out. Pete Edoche is talented artist.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by timbercharles: 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2009
This is terrible, what have celebs got to do with this?
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by THEAMAKA(f): 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2009
this is so sad!!

DEAD??
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by tpiah2: 9:39pm On Aug 16, 2009
Isnt he a famous actor from long ago?

What's 9ja turnin into? They shld know that d guy is not as rich as he acts in d movies

gbam.

The leaders of Nigerian youths have taken leave of their senses, imo.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2009
MrCrackles:

Who is Pete Edochie?
Men, Nigeria is crazy. . . Kidnapping is the latest big deal in that country! sad
I hope they dont harm the dude oo. . .

Stop forming Juh.
You want to tell me you have not seen the guy in the pic on the first page of this thread before. Abegi.
The one and only OKORONKWO.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by dominictj(m): 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2009
its a pity, hope we are still safe in this country
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by krakane(m): 9:56pm On Aug 16, 2009
Donmeca:

This is very bad to say d least. what has become of our society and d south in particular? i learnt they now kidnap bankers too down south. I tot of relocatin but changed my mind after atwo week leave at home. It's also in d nojrth bt not as bad. May God save this country! From one shock to another. Are we still in human race?
''that's what we r seeing here lol, it's really turned to some kind of occupation'' embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry sad sad
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by Emperoh(m): 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2009
Hmm nsogbu di ooh!!
But the family seems unfazed about it all!!!
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by desgiezd(m): 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2009
190:

Good thats great news,

ha ha haa

Can you enlighten us as to what's good in this news? I guess you are reading this upside down!!
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by oyinda3(f): 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2009
A-town:

Stop forming Juh.
You want to tell me you have not seen the guy in the pic on the first page of this thread before. Abegi.

mrcrackles is british and jamo. he is excused.
but seriously though. what has nigeria turned to? where even celebrities are being kidnapped!!

Emperoh:

how did u reach this conclusion? u kno his family?  
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by drharry: 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2009
This is so sad embarassed embarassed

Inspector General What are you doing about the spate of kidnappings?,

Very soon we will here of a ransome figure in the millions. God save him.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by chiogo(f): 10:10pm On Aug 16, 2009
oyinda.:

British and Jamo?? didn't know that lol

@topic, na wa. . .I heard about the kidnappings in the east especially. SO, it's true. I can't even go to Anambra anymore.  sad
I hope they don't hurt Pete, he's the best in naija village movies and rich men.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by tayoast(m): 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2009
They just want 2 trouble d guy and his family for nothing.

Where would he get all d millions they'll request as ransom?
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by canachy(m): 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2009
"Kidnapping extravaganza!", It has finally gotten to our own Anambra State,   grin

Sth should be done urgently about this,  lipsrsealed before dem go come kidnap me. ROFLMAO
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by mohawkchic(f): 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2009
~I pray he's returned to his family Well & Safe. . . May no harm behall him while in captive. .Amen

~Really Sad. . .Am a huge Fan!
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by THEAMAKA(f): 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2009
canachy:

"Kidnapping extravaganza!", It has finally gotten to our own Anambra State, grin

Sth should be done urgently about this, lipsrsealed before dem go come kidnap me. ROFLMAO

mind yourself, this is nothing to laugh about.
Emperoh:

Hmm nsogbu di ooh!!

and they did a phone interview so how do you expect him to act?
"OMG OMG!!" and start going crazy all over the place?
abeg, let them remain cool, and not start running like wild animals.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by HarryPotter1(m): 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2009
Chei! wonders shall never end,one day this kidnapper will even go 2 the extent of kidnapping the commander of police ,since they can kidnap Pete that means all actor and actress around onitsha and its enviros would be on the run.i think wat the governor of anambra should do is 2 call back the BAKASI BOYS if they want peace in anambra state.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by THEAMAKA(f): 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2009
Harry Potter:

Chei! wonders shall never end,one day this kidnapper will even go 2 the extent of kidnapping the commander of police ,since they can kidnap Pete that means all actor and actress around onitsha and its enviros would be on the run.i think wat the governor of anambra should do is 2 call back the BAKASI BOYS if they want peace in anambra state.

bakasi? wait i think ive heard of them before.
correct me if im wrong, but isnt that the group of people that set people on fire?
the ones that rampage through everywhere setting anyone on fire that they think is a theif or armed robber or kidnapper?

and i think any famous known nollywood actor/actress in the anambra or especially the onitsha area need to head to the airport and catch the next flight out of onitsha, things are getting out of hand.
if they can kidnap pete edochie they can kidnap anyone. undecided
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by lonewolf: 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2009
Practically all rankings declare Nigeria is dangerously close to the status of “failed state”. The only thing keeping us from joining Haiti and Somalia at the bottom of the trash-can is the oil. And even then, Bakassi boys no go let us hear word.

I mean, really, other than that, what distinction exists between Nigeria and Haiti? Smfh.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by MrCrackles(m): 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2009
oyinda.:

chiogo:

British and Jamo?? didn't know that lol

LMFAO!
Jamo for where?
Nah i am Naija and Trini origin! wink
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by THEAMAKA(f): 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2009
trust me, nigeria is NO WHERE NEAR haiti.
Nigeria isnt that bad.
people in haiti are eating mud to stay alive!!

haiti is far worse than nigeria. isnt it the poorest country in the world? or ranked on one the poorest?

and what is bakasi, again?
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by MrCrackles(m): 10:48pm On Aug 16, 2009
A-town:

Stop forming Juh.

What do you mean by "forming"?
Seeing someone's pic doesnt mean you know who they are or what they do. . . Maybe if i read the whole article, i wouldav know better though! wink
Now i know anyways. . . .
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by lonewolf: 10:52pm On Aug 16, 2009
See this chick o, You must know 9ja. By any measure, Nigeria is a useless country.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by THEAMAKA(f): 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2009
yes nigeria, right now, is a useless country.

but its nowhere near haiti.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by Donmeca(m): 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2009
THE AMAKA:

bakasi? wait i think ive heard of them before.
correct me if im wrong, but isnt that the group of people that set people on fire?
the ones that rampage through everywhere setting anyone on fire that they think is a theif or armed robber or kidnapper?

and i think any famous known nollywood actor/actress in the anambra or especially the onitsha area need to head to the airport and catch the next flight out of onitsha, things are getting out of hand.
if they can kidnap pete edochie they can kidnap anyone. undecided

Unfortunately onitsha/Anambra has no airport. pathetic, isn't it? such is d story of d Nigerian state. As for bakassi, if not misused (which u can't guarrantee), let dem set as many on fire since d NPF can't help. Poor Onovo! Idon't envy u mannnn.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by THEAMAKA(f): 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2009
so now im guessing bakasi is the group that sets people in fire. lipsrsealed

i could have sworn they had an airport? i guess i was wrong.
well they better make a long drive to enugu because i know for sure they have an airport.
they need to get the hell out of anambra.
Re: Pete Edochie Kidnapped by veth: 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2009
oh i wonder how his family will be feeling now. i pray they don't harm him. This our country is no longer safe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Osita Iheme, Victor Osuagwu & Klint Da Drunk At Rivers PDP End Of Year Party / Tboss Pictured With Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Stephanie Okereke, Iyanya, Bovi / Charles Billion Shares Photos With His Daughter As Marriage Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.