Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,634 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

See Swag!Nigerian Soldier And His Son Step Out In Matching Military Uniform(pics - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See Swag!Nigerian Soldier And His Son Step Out In Matching Military Uniform(pics (2920 Views)

Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits / Justin McClure & Wife, Ami Dunni McClure & Their 3 Kids Slay In Matching Outfit / Nigerian Soldier And Her Naval Officer Husband In Loved Up Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Swag!Nigerian Soldier And His Son Step Out In Matching Military Uniform(pics by chie8: 10:09am On May 15, 2016
The cute lil boy dressed in military regalia to depict a soldier for his school’s function. The boy poses with his father who is a soldier for a beautiful photo…

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/father-and-son-steps-out-in-matching.html

Re: See Swag!Nigerian Soldier And His Son Step Out In Matching Military Uniform(pics by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:11am On May 15, 2016
Lovely
God bless the Nigerian Army.

2 Likes

Re: See Swag!Nigerian Soldier And His Son Step Out In Matching Military Uniform(pics by talktonase(m): 10:11am On May 15, 2016
NDA kaduna here he comes.I hope social media no go change him mind to wan become davido or wizkid.
Re: See Swag!Nigerian Soldier And His Son Step Out In Matching Military Uniform(pics by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:14am On May 15, 2016
I Love the Military.. Old Boy Airforce Secondary School cool cool

1 Like

Re: See Swag!Nigerian Soldier And His Son Step Out In Matching Military Uniform(pics by flexyfit(f): 10:30am On May 15, 2016
soo cute....love the lil soldier....
Re: See Swag!Nigerian Soldier And His Son Step Out In Matching Military Uniform(pics by erabe(m): 10:47am On May 15, 2016
The young boy has surely gotta join the NA when he grows up!
Re: See Swag!Nigerian Soldier And His Son Step Out In Matching Military Uniform(pics by greatgod2012(f): 10:50am On May 15, 2016
Even with gun, I mean toy gun.
I love the young man's picture
Re: See Swag!Nigerian Soldier And His Son Step Out In Matching Military Uniform(pics by Rapmaestro(m): 10:53am On May 15, 2016
A future gallant soldier.. Bless u
Re: See Swag!Nigerian Soldier And His Son Step Out In Matching Military Uniform(pics by nedu2000(m): 12:01pm On May 15, 2016
Why is the son wearing a camouflaged military wear,when he's not a soldier.
But if I wear now,the father go beat me like say I be thief

2 Likes

Re: See Swag!Nigerian Soldier And His Son Step Out In Matching Military Uniform(pics by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:33pm On May 15, 2016
nedu2000:
Jealousy

1 Like

Re: See Swag!Nigerian Soldier And His Son Step Out In Matching Military Uniform(pics by luciouscookie: 4:04pm On May 15, 2016
He looks mean. Nice pics BTW.
Re: See Swag!Nigerian Soldier And His Son Step Out In Matching Military Uniform(pics by PlayerMeji: 4:34pm On May 15, 2016
When will people stop using the term 'GALLANT' for our soldiers?

The word is so overused and has lost its grasp.

There are other words we can use besides GALLANT...Words like Brave, Courageous, Bold, Fearless, Heroic, Daredevil, Macho, Indomitable, etc but not that word ....GALLANT

1 Like

Re: See Swag!Nigerian Soldier And His Son Step Out In Matching Military Uniform(pics by Ngoziada592: 6:16pm On May 15, 2016
nedu2000:

Real hypocrisy
Re: See Swag!Nigerian Soldier And His Son Step Out In Matching Military Uniform(pics by bukatyne(f): 11:40pm On May 17, 2016
PlayerMeji:
When will people stop using the term 'GALLANT' for our soldiers?

The word is so overused and has lost its grasp.

There are other words we can use besides GALLANT...Words like Brave, Courageous, Bold, Fearless, Heroic, Daredevil, Macho, Indomitable, etc but not that word ....GALLANT

The gallant solider and his son.

Hehehehehehe! grin

(1) (Reply)

PLS BECAREFUL, House Help Sexually Abusing Children. / Help I Just Discover Dis And Is Late / 'i'm Married To Only One Woman & We Still Share Same Bed 43 Years Later" - Alake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.