Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style (15836 Views)

Stop Airtel Night Plan / Latest Get unlimited data On Airtel For 200#....works only with 2g / NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by tunnyl(m): 4:52pm On May 15, 2016
Modified**
Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by damola44(m): 4:52pm On May 15, 2016
tunnyl:
Will I till be able to use the 25# for 500mb night plan after I have subscribed to this plan ??
That's for MTN naw
Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by tunnyl(m): 4:54pm On May 15, 2016
damola44:

That's for MTN naw

See me sha. I wanted to comment on the post for Mtn plan o. My Bad! shocked
Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by damola44(m): 4:57pm On May 15, 2016
tunnyl:

See me sha. I wanted to comment on the post for Mtn plan o. My Bad! shocked
Hehe, no problem Jor
Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by Olarewajub: 5:11pm On May 15, 2016
damola44:
It's smart to use it while it's still affordable undecided undecided
Are you sure is unlimited?
Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by damola44(m): 5:14pm On May 15, 2016
Olarewajub:

Are you sure is unlimited?

Well, I'll [s][/s] we'll find out tonight
Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by Olarewajub: 5:21pm On May 15, 2016
bongolistik:
After Airtel scared the living hell out of many by suspending Airtel unlimited night plans of N100 for 1hr and that of N500 for 6hrs, and also went ahead to astronomically increase the rate for the one of N200 for 3hrs to N1,000, Airtel has now made a dramatic comeback with another N100 for 1hr plan and now N200 for 2hours plan in different style.

In a way these ones are better cos you start browsing and downloading by 11pm as against 12 midnight and you can subscribe countless number of times between the hours of 11PM to 6AM.

See how to opt in now

· Dial *312*1# to migrate to Airtel SmartTRYBE

· For the 1hr unlimited for N100 plan, dial *312*3# to opt-in

· For the 2hr unlimited for N200 plan, dial *312*4# to opt-in

Source: http://highteknology.com/2016/05/airtel-night-unlimited-data-plans.html

According to Airtel COC this plan those not exist..
Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by Olarewajub: 5:23pm On May 15, 2016
damola44:

Well, I'll [s][/s] we'll find out tonight

Okay i will wait for you to test run it. Waiting for screenshots of your more than 10gb download.
Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by damola44(m): 5:26pm On May 15, 2016
Olarewajub:

Okay i will wait for you to test run it. Waiting for screenshots of your more than 10gb download.
Hehe we shall see
Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by bongolistik(m): 5:39pm On May 15, 2016
Olarewajub:

According to Airtel COC this plan those not exist..
And who told you that? Don't you know that those COC are so dumb as goat? Or you are just knowing that today.

Something that I used last night to download all the season 5 episodes of Game of Thrones, together with the 3 episodes that are out for the last season 6.

1 Like

Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by Olarewajub: 5:47pm On May 15, 2016
bongolistik:
And who told you that? Don't you know that those COC are so dumb as goat? Or you are just knowing that today.

Something that I used last night to download all the season 5 episodes of Game of Thrones, together with the 3 episodes that are out for the last season 6.

Data caped?
Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by bongolistik(m): 5:52pm On May 15, 2016
Olarewajub:

Data caped?
Unlimited. Download as you like until your time expires
Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by Olarewajub: 6:05pm On May 15, 2016
This is the message i get when i try to migrate to airtel trybe

Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by Olarewajub: 6:08pm On May 15, 2016
bongolistik:
Unlimited. Download as you like until your time expires

Sorry for the interrogation. Just confirmed it on Airtel website

Comes with free call too

Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by bongolistik(m): 6:13pm On May 15, 2016
Olarewajub:

Sorry for the interrogation. Just confirmed it on Airtel website

Comes with free call too
No probs, good you confirmed it yourself
Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by cruz22(m): 6:34pm On May 15, 2016
jmichlins:
what is your speed like and the socialme is throtled
smh for u..so u no no say d "BASKAD" dey lie..hope say u no dey stay for lagos,dem for don jonz u taya
Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by jmichlins(m): 6:38pm On May 15, 2016
cruz22:
smh for u..so u no no say d "BASKAD" dey lie..hope say u no dey stay for lagos,dem for don jonz u taya
am asking him how it was possible with the speed obtainable in nigeria and that i know socialme to be capped
Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by Alfred234(m): 6:46pm On May 15, 2016
This plan has been existing way before the night plan... The plan is actually meant for students.

I just want to beg you people to stop bragging and posting screenshots of your data usage before Airtel Customer Agents will see it and alert Airtel to stop or increase the prices of this plan. No be only una sabi use data

Most of the Customer care Agents don't even know about the plan self because the last time I had problems subscribing they kept on telling that they have not heard about the plan before #smh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 15, 2016
When did this start?
Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by dyydxx: 7:47pm On May 15, 2016
MetaHuman:
When did this start?

it actually makes sense
Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by caesaraba(m): 8:02pm On May 15, 2016
Olarewajub:
This is the message i get when i try to migrate to airtel trybe

Same message I am getting.
Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 15, 2016
I dialed the code to migrate to smarTrybe and it says "Dear customer, you are not allowed to opt into this service class. Call 141 for availabla offers"

bongolistik... What next? What do I do?
Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by Olarewajub: 8:10pm On May 15, 2016
caesaraba:

*312#
Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by Olarewajub: 8:10pm On May 15, 2016
caesaraba:

*312#
Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by Obas101(m): 8:18pm On May 15, 2016
bongolistik:
thanks for the correction, but it is not even 12am as there is nothing like that but 12 midnight

U are ryt nd wrong.. As there is 12am bt u can also call it 12 midnyt
Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 15, 2016
Wow... I just discovered a way to do it. Dial *312# and send. Press Answer or Reply on your phone. Type 1 and then press send.

U will get a message confirming your migration. Its FREE. If you dont get the message or it says failed, keep on trying the above procedure. When it goes thru, then dial *312*3# and send for the 1 hour unlimited download or *312*4# and send for the 2 hours unlimited downloads.

Am yet to confirm the unlimited part though. You know most nairalanders don't know how to use that word... Lols.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by johnsonsegxy: 8:23pm On May 15, 2016
bongolistik:
It is true and it is unlimited, you can give it a shot tonight and then come back to thank me

Is it SIM selective?
Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by bongolistik(m): 8:36pm On May 15, 2016
johnsonsegxy:

Is it SIM selective?
Nope all SIMs are eligible
Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by bongolistik(m): 8:44pm On May 15, 2016
iamexcelblog:
I dialed the code to migrate to smarTrybe and it says "Dear customer, you are not allowed to opt into this service class. Call 141 for availabla offers"

bongolistik... What next? What do I do?
rather dial as follows *312# and then reply with 1
Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by bongolistik(m): 8:57pm On May 15, 2016
Obas101:

U are ryt nd wrong.. As there is 12am bt u can also call it 12 midnyt
There is no 12am but 12midnight and also no 12pm but 12noon or midday. But people down here use 12am and 12pm colloquially to depict 12 midnight and 12noon. What we have is 12:01AM and beyond and 12:01PM and so.

AM and PM are Latin words that simply stand for Ante Meridem (AM) meaning before noon while PM stands for Post Meridem meaning after noon

If you understand French you will get the variations easily. Once it is 12 o'clock dot at night they call it Minuite meaning midnight and once it is 12 o'clock dot in day time, they call it Midi meaning midday or noon

2 Likes

Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by Strawman: 9:44pm On May 15, 2016
fabem:
OP, This plan have been in existence before night plan was introduced just that it is meant for those on Trybe plan alone. I've been using it to download because i was on Trybe plan when it started. So, it is not for replacing the night plan. Let me chip in something, for those that migrated to another plan before 30days, they won't be able to do so unless 100 will be deducted from their line.

What's the difference between Trybeplan and the default Airtel tariff? Do they still give free credit to call and MB when you recharge?
Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by tboyharma(m): 9:47pm On May 15, 2016
[9:40pm, 5/15/2016] Ayomidegal: Sup
[9:41pm, 5/15/2016] Ayomidegal: Y not
[9:42pm, 5/15/2016] Ayomidegal: Am cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Facebook Free Basics In Nigeria Launched In Partnership With Airtel / Post Your Data Usage In September / Zain Finally Blocks All Opera Servers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.