Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style (15814 Views)

Stop Airtel Night Plan / Latest Get unlimited data On Airtel For 200#....works only with 2g / NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by tboyharma(m): 9:48pm On May 15, 2016
UK GERMANY AND US ADSENSE for sale at a cheap price call:08171441078 WhatsApp l:08171441078
Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by johnsonsegxy: 9:52pm On May 15, 2016
bongolistik:
Nope all SIMs are eligible
Ok Thanks Man!
Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by lanre316: 10:07pm On May 15, 2016
Na God I take beg una data monsters, please don't broadcast how much GB of data you download under one hour with this plan. Please, Biko, Ejoo, Du'Allah... Don't make Airtel hike the price for this plan like they did the former night plan.

4 Likes

Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by cruz22(m): 10:21pm On May 15, 2016
jmichlins:
am asking him how it was possible with the speed obtainable in nigeria and that i know socialme to be capped
ok sir
Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by mikron(m): 10:32pm On May 15, 2016
successful for me, just subscribed for 2 hours, let me see how it goes
Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 15, 2016
dustmalik:

Stop posting rubbish.

Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by Olarewajub: 11:53pm On May 15, 2016
Game is on. 6mb/s at my end
Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by goingape: 12:08am On May 16, 2016
is it by 11pm or 12am the browsing will start?
Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by Techspecular(m): 12:22am On May 16, 2016
Could this thread be closed before Airtel increases this shit!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by Olarewajub: 12:57am On May 16, 2016
goingape:
is it by 11pm or 12am the browsing will start?

11pm
Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by Olarewajub: 12:58am On May 16, 2016
Techspecular:
Could this thread be closed before Airtel increases this shit!!!!

This not a cheat. We just shouldn't brag about the plan online
Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by lanre316: 7:06am On May 16, 2016
Olarewajub:

This not a cheat. We just shouldn't brag about the plan online

The other night plan wasn't a cheat either. But airtel decided to hike the price once they observe a lot of people are using it to download big files.

1 Like

Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by Boyembo(m): 7:45am On May 16, 2016
some mofos will be calling airtel customer care to confirm...........pls and pls resist from such....mod close the thread

2 Likes

Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by somehowpenis(m): 8:29am On May 16, 2016
Olarewajub:
Game is on. 6mb/s at my end
who asked you this nonsense? Keep shut and use your data

4 Likes

Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by jimash: 9:37am On May 16, 2016
www.nairaland.com/3100731/airtel-data
AIRTEL THE SMARTPHONE NETWORK.
Airtel Data : 50mb- #100,
__----------------100mb-#150,
-----+++++----250mb-#250,
-----+++++--- 500mb-#400,
------++++----1gb-#700
Works on all Devices including BB10series..
All valid for 30days. To check *123*57#.
Give us a trial and we won't fail you. Make an attempt to give us a trial and you won't regret.
To order :Whatsapp,call: Jimashdata 07068476176.
www.Facebook.com/jimashdata
Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by samuelizz(m): 10:22am On May 16, 2016
Did it but could not download.... Any reason?
Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by fabem(m): 7:32pm On May 16, 2016
Strawman:

What's the difference between Trybeplan and the default Airtel tariff? Do they still give free credit to call and MB when you recharge?

Airtel default plan is called smart connect in which it can't be migrated to. This plan is existing. Just buy card and load it with *555*no# you will be given 500% data and call bonus of money loaded. Trybe is a tariff plan that you have to migrated to differently. You can't migrate to default plan once you migrate out of it.
Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by bongolistik(m): 8:18pm On May 16, 2016
fabem:

Airtel default plan is called smart connect in which it can't be migrated to. This plan is existing. Just buy card and load it with *555*no# you will be given 500% data and call bonus of money loaded. Trybe is a tariff plan that you have to migrated to differently. You can't migrate to default plan once you migrate out of it.
recharging bonus with *555*no# is for new SIMs only and it is once
Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by Babalegba(m): 8:47pm On May 16, 2016
bongolistik:
It is for new sims but not only once, I've been using it for two months now
Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by fabem(m): 10:18pm On May 16, 2016
bongolistik:

is for new sims alone but you can get those 500% freebies anytime anyday. If you recharge multiple times a day, you will be given the freebies as far as you recharge with *555*no#. You can check balance with *556#. That is what i am using to browse.
Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by Bratking(m): 2:24am On May 17, 2016
I made a mistake of subscribing before 12midnight like I used to do with the normal midnight plan. The thing couldn't browse talkless of downloading, N200 gone down the drain.
Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by Nobody: 6:05am On May 17, 2016
Bratking:
I made a mistake of subscribing before 12midnight like I used to do with the normal midnight plan. The thing couldn't browse talkless of downloading, N200 gone down the drain.
I subscribed before 11pm and it started browsing from 11pm. it wasn't so fast but wetin man pikin go do?
though I used it to download movies and makeup video from youtube sha.
Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by Bratking(m): 6:34am On May 17, 2016
Vickyydera:
I subscribed before 11pm and it started browsing from 11pm. it wasn't so fast but wetin man pikin go do?
though I used it to download movies and makeup video from youtube sha.

what time did you subscribe? I subscribed for the 2 hrs plan at 9pm thinking that it will activate by 12am, but it didn't.
Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by johnshagb(m): 7:44am On May 17, 2016
I planned to queue my downloads and go to bed but the network was always disconnecting every few minutes angry
The worst part is it's not as fast as the previous one that the price was increased.
I slept off eventually.
Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by Nobody: 9:04am On May 17, 2016
Bratking:

what time did you subscribe? I subscribed for the 2 hrs plan at 9pm thinking that it will activate by 12am, but it didn't.
I did mine by 7pm,it activates by 11pm .
Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by BonkoINC: 9:32am On May 17, 2016

Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by victory148(m): 1:15pm On May 17, 2016
Please does it work with modem on system
Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 17, 2016
Bump
Re: The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style by MrJeffy: 6:44am On May 18, 2016
Osyxcel:
bullsit.... I cannur be jumping from one plan to another jor. angry
In the language of Cobhams/Falz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Effective Ways To Break Phone Addiction / Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 & 3 10.1 By Samsung / Zain Finally Blocks All Opera Servers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.