Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk (40987 Views)

UK Dailymail Used Amara Ajuzie's Photo As One Of Those Missing In Nice Attack / Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk / £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by Billygee2u: 1:12pm On May 15, 2016
chiefmidwife:
Nigeria is not only fantastically corrupt bt also fanatically corrupt...
Even Buhari is more corrupt than Amaechi
Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by danjaba(m): 1:12pm On May 15, 2016
Daily Mail...is it made in heaven. why bothering people on daily mail nonsense about Nigeria? Have they reported any negative issues about their country? wen are we going to stop all these foreign nonsense? As far as im concerned Naira Land is far more better than Daily Mail.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by Truefederalism(m): 1:13pm On May 15, 2016
DropShot:

Mettuh's alleged stolen money is FG's and not state's.

Next?

And I believe IMO STATE govt and their justice ministry invited Ohakim to Abuja, same with Akpabio and Akwaibom??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by Rossikk(m): 1:16pm On May 15, 2016
chikel2000:
For Christ sake just shut up. UK's PM said Nigeria is fanatically corrupt, ur Buhari agreed about dis, u think dailymail is vanguard news or IgbereTv?
Actually the Daily Mail is WORSE than those two by a mile in terms of objectivity. They are a rightwing paper, meaning racist, anti-immigrant, etc. They objected to the release of Mandela from prison, calling him a terrorist, and supported apartheid.
Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by Rapmoney(m): 1:18pm On May 15, 2016
seunmsg:
This useless UK dailymail again? Instead of investigating their stories properly and getting the facts of the matter, they just copy unsubstantiated lies from PDP propaganda sites and publish to unsuspecting British public in order to poison their minds against supporting UK aids to Nigeria. The UK government and people should be told that we don't need their fvcking aids anymore, they should simply give us back our stolen funds that are hidden in corrupt British banks.

If any commission in Rivers state is so sure that Amaechi misappropriated £338million, the Rivers state government through the Rivers state ministry of justice should charge him to court. He has no immunity from criminal prosecution, they should charge him to court and stop making wild allegations.

Buhari is already prosecuting those who stole at the federal level, state should please join the fight against corruption by prosecuting those who stole state funds.
If e pain u too much, make u go force the state governors to copy the Katsina dullar.d nah! You think the state governors don't have better things to do with their time? angry

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by arresa: 1:18pm On May 15, 2016
DaBullIT:
I am reading and i don't understand

first the writeup says He remains in his post despite being accused of misappropriating £338million by a commission investigating the sale of state assets.

Then the writeup says he bankrolled the president's campaign

Someone please tell me which assets Amaechi sold in Rivers state that is worth 338 M pounds

We are dying to find out even though the money prob came from UK according to the confused and made up PDP rubbish trash peddling dailymail.. grin
Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by Billygee2u: 1:19pm On May 15, 2016
Gaskia:
Na only Amaechi them see? What of Fashola, Tinubu, Rochas and Aregbasola? These were functional ATM's too.
Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by Omeny: 1:20pm On May 15, 2016
Aringarosa:
Until Buhari starts probing those around him, of which some are his ministers and advisers, nobody is going to take him serious.

Nobody except Zombies!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by francisbiz: 1:21pm On May 15, 2016
bigboss80s:
I think Buhari should go easy on those who stole money that was meant for bribing INEC officials for GEJ's reelection since his election was funded by dirty money as well.
The truth is that it is close to impossible to become Nigeria's president without making certain compromises but that doesn't mean that we can't change things.
Accusing finger is now pointing at APC ATM, sorry I mean member, you now want Buhari to go easy. And you said you you can change things. HHHOOOWWW ...?
Buhari, you must no go easy oo, fire on
After ATM , ee remain another ATM
Ee be like say I go begin like this gorment, becos I dey like thriller plentyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
[b]
'It's close to midnight and something evil's lurking in the dark
Under the moonlight you see a sight that almost stops your heart
You try to scream but terror takes the sound before you make it
You start to freeze as horror looks you right between the eyes,
You're paralyzed

'Cause this is thriller, thriller night
And no one's gonna save you from the beast about to strike
You know it's thriller, thriller night
You're fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight

You hear the door slam and realize there's nowhere left to run
You feel the cold hand and wonder if you'll ever see the sun
You close your eyes and hope that this is just imagination
But all the while you hear the creature creepin'up behind
You're out of time

'Cause this is thriller, thriller night
There ain't no second chance against the thing with forty eyes
You know it's thriller, thriller night
You're fighting to survive inside a killer, thriller tonight

[Bridge]
Night creatures call
And the dead start to walk in their masquerade
There's no escapin' the jaws of the alien this time (they're open wide)
This is the end of your life

They're out to get you, there's demons closing in on every side
They will possess you unless you change the number on your dial
Now is the time for you and I to cuddle close together
All thru the night I'll save you from the terrors on the screen,
I'll make you see

That it's a thriller, thriller night
'Cause I can thrill you more than any ghost would dare to try
Girl, this is thriller, thriller night
So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller
Thriller here tonight

[Rap]
Darkness falls across the land
The midnite hour is close at hand
Creatures crawl in search of blood
To terrorize y'awl's neighbourhood
And whosoever shall be found
Without the soul for getting down
Must stand and face the hounds of hell
And rot inside a corpse's shell
The foulest stench is in the air
The funk of forty thousand years
And grizzly ghouls from every tomb
Are closing in to seal your doom
And though you fight to stay alive
Your body starts to shiver
For no mere mortal can resist
The evil of the thriller
Can you dig it?!
[/b]

HAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by arresa: 1:21pm On May 15, 2016
The allegations come as the president stands accused of enjoying a lavish lifestyle while many millions suffer in poverty.

This is the funniest part... Are they talking about the Nigerian president/PMB or the one they manufactured in their rubbish mail...

These clowns are very comical..
Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by Omeny: 1:22pm On May 15, 2016
seunmsg:
This useless UK dailymail again? Instead of investigating their stories properly and getting the facts of the matter, they just copy unsubstantiated lies from PDP propaganda sites and publish to unsuspecting British public in order to poison their minds against supporting UK aids to Nigeria. The UK government and people should be told that we don't need their fvcking aids anymore, they should simply give us back our stolen funds that are hidden in corrupt British banks.

If any commission in Rivers state is so sure that Amaechi misappropriated £338million, the Rivers state government through the Rivers state ministry of justice should charge him to court. He has no immunity from criminal prosecution, they should charge him to court and stop making wild allegations.

Buhari is already prosecuting those who stole at the federal level, state should please join the fight against corruption by prosecuting those who stole state funds.

A Zombie for Live!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by folks4luv(f): 1:23pm On May 15, 2016
DropShot:

Mettuh's alleged stolen money is FG's and not state's.

Next?
CCT added to saraki's charges, remember? they alleged he was collecting salary from kwara state govt, plus he stole from kwara state. is CCT in kwara state? y don't they deal with just false declaration of assets alone n leave the rest for the kwara state govt?
Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by repogirl(f): 1:24pm On May 15, 2016
Lol!

Zombies be like

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by CSTR6: 1:24pm On May 15, 2016
You can see why i will never take this sophisticated nitwits serious. They are pseudo-patriots.
Listening to these tajus talk about patriotism, you would think they actually have an idea what it means.
Talking about sponsored posts and other rubbish. Seriously?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by freshawag: 1:25pm On May 15, 2016
DaBullIT:
I am reading and i don't understand

first the writeup says He remains in his post despite being accused of misappropriating £338million by a commission investigating the sale of state assets.

Then the writeup says he bankrolled the president's campaign u

Someone please tell me which assets Amaechi sold in Rivers state that is worth 338 M pounds
I love this..
The truth is that there is nothing the PDP will not do or say to run down amaechi. He is still a threat to them...I really wanna know the asset that was sold that's worth "338 million pounds" ....some of us here in Rivers state are earger to know.
Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by sample042(m): 1:27pm On May 15, 2016
Amaechi can never go free...

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 15, 2016
inicyril:
In zombies voice, 'that was his old life, he is now a saint'.

the 'book of deceit' 20 vs 15: all ye that decampeth to APC are a new creature and av been washed off ur sins in politics through dullard our lord and personal Savior.

Zombies will definitely say AMEN

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by Omeny: 1:27pm On May 15, 2016
DropShot:
If Amaechi actually stole from Rivers state and the current governor cannot prosecute him, he is an Ineffectual Buffoon.

Buhari is to FG what Wike is to Rivers State. EOD.

Are u aware that Dr Nyesom Wike set up a judicial commission that investigated the state finances and indicted Amaechi after Amaechi refused to come defend himself?
Why are this pple defending Amaechi and will easily accuse other govs? Why?

Amaechi was Rivers state gov when Rivers was the richest state in Nig plus all other Niger-Delta allocations! Who's fooling who here?
Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by Almajiri1: 1:27pm On May 15, 2016
arresa:

This is the funniest part... Are they talking about the Nigerian president/PMB or the one they manufactured in their rubbish mail...

These clowns are very comical..
Buhari 16 years old daughter affords 3 million naira private jet to holiday in UK.
Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by buksaylor001: 1:28pm On May 15, 2016
Compiled in Rivers State,paid by The Party and published in Nairaland-
Because UKmail never published this poop!
Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by CSTR6: 1:29pm On May 15, 2016
Adminisher:

Your and I know the UK Daily Mail dies not give a ship about Nigerian politics normally. All these articles are bought and paid for by stolen money. I could almost trace the linkages from PDP to some UK Nigerian double citizen politicians to Daily Mail. The article will only make Buhari more determinedetails to seize funds that were stolen not the opposite.
UK dailymail gives a hoot about your politics because millions of pounds of british money that should be used in britain are coming to Nigeria.
The UK dailymail is trying to prove archbishop welby that cameron was right and Nigeria is indeed fantastically corrupt regardless of who is president.
That is why they are first world and you are third world. Their press is part of their foreign policy machinery.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 15, 2016
Aringarosa:
Until Buhari starts probing those around him, of which some are his ministers and advisers, nobody is going to take him serious.

Is he even serious? No, he is not!
Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by arresa: 1:34pm On May 15, 2016
Almajiri1:

Buhari 16 years old daughter affords 3 million naira private jet to holiday in UK.

Must you people come up with comedic tales? grin
Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by freeze001(f): 1:35pm On May 15, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
Keep quiet if you don't know what you're taking about. Your country is operating a Federal System of Government. In this system, the States have their own Justice System. If Amaechi is accused of stealing FROM Rivers State, it is up to that Government to Prosecute him. The only way the Center can come in is if he broke Federal Law too. None of you has accused him of stealing from the National Treasury, you've only accused him of stealing from State coffers. In that instance, it is up to the State Government to grant you the Justice you are seeking.

You don't need to be rude young man!
Now, your position is what a complete federal system of government should be. However, it isn't exactly the case in Nigeria because our own federalism is whack! That's why people steadily demand 'True Federalism' because the centre is too powerful and wields too much authority making the federating units way too dependent on the centre. So, u need to understand the law as far as the offence and prosecution of financial crimes are concerned. Did u see the examples of other state governors I gave that were prosecuted by the EFCC whether successfully or not?

Why do you think financial crimes and fraud committed by a private person against another are also prosecuted by the EFCC? Why not strictly within the state where the offence was committed?

Understand these things before u insult yourself or others here please!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by Ojiofor: 1:37pm On May 15, 2016
Buhari and his team of 40 Alibabas are fantastically corrupt.
Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by Almajiri1: 1:37pm On May 15, 2016
arresa:

Must you people come up with comedic tales? grin
Should we then talk about Aisha buhari as the biggest bureau de change agent in Africa as a result of round tripping?
Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by flezyblinkzy: 1:38pm On May 15, 2016
inicyril:
In zombies voice, 'that was his old life, he is now a saint'.

the 'book of deceit' 20 vs 15: all ye that decampeth to APC are a new creature and av been washed off ur sins in politics through dullard our lord and personal Savior.
Lwkmd
Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by abbey621(m): 1:42pm On May 15, 2016
The keyword here is ALLEGED! It's either the accusers are timid or there's no concrete evidence! Allegations against Amaechi,Fashola and even Tinubu should be brought before a court in the form of a lawsuit, by now there should be hundreds of lawsuits by concerned citizens and other stakeholders who feel they have enough evidence of their corruption. So until that happens, these men are innocent until proven guilty! I'm tired of the court of media and before some ignorant monkey starts saying it's because APC is in power, why didn't Jonathan and PDP investigate those allegations? The answer is simple, no matter which way we choose to look at it,this administration is the only one that's ever given a damn about corruption and stolen funds, it may be one-sided but at least it's acting instead of turning a blind eye!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by AngelAhnie(f): 1:43pm On May 15, 2016
Buhari the comedian grin
Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by flezyblinkzy: 1:44pm On May 15, 2016
Now that it is Ameachi effc will nt do anything....gosh i tire for this Con3 called Naija... *yawns*

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by ogmask: 1:44pm On May 15, 2016
"He remains in his post despite being accused of misappropriating £338million by a commission investigating the sale of state assets.

Some of that money is likely to have come from UK taxpayers, who gave the country £1billion in aid over five years to 2014, including £248million in 2014 alone".

This UK dailymail must be very st.upi.d and lazy. They keep copying pdp propaganda and past on their site. What has happened to investigative journalism. They are very lame in their publications. See the way they shot themself in the foot by saying Amaechi stole money giving to the federal govt by UK govt. How miserable can they be.
If wike was sure of his concocted commission report what stops him from going to ONE OF HIS HIGH COURTS in rivers state.

This is obviously targeted at buhari. The UK knows he is coming for them hence the attacks.

Anyone who takes this peace of craps serious is a wailing zombie.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Accused Of Stealing £500million - Dailymail Uk by ogmask: 1:48pm On May 15, 2016
abbey621:
The keyword here is ALLEGED! It's either the accusers are timid or there's no concrete evidence! Allegations against Amaechi,Fashola and even Tinubu should be brought before a court in the form of a lawsuit, by now there should be hundreds of lawsuits by concerned citizens and other stakeholders who feel they have enough evidence of their corruption. So until that happens, these men are innocent until proven guilty! I'm tired of the court of media and before some ignorant monkey starts saying it's because APC is in power, why didn't Jonathan and PDP investigate those allegations? The answer is simple, no matter which way we choose to look at it,this administration is the only one that's ever given a damn about corruption and stolen funds, it may be one-sided but at least it's acting instead of turning a blind eye!

EOD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ahmed Lawan Visits Bola Tinubu (Pictures) / ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun / Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.