Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

How I Converted To Islam - Olufunsho Amosun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Converted To Islam - Olufunsho Amosun (32907 Views)

Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam / Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) / You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Converted To Islam - Olufunsho Amosun by 4nobody4every1: 7:22pm On May 15, 2016
double0seven:
A Christian girl from a staunch Christian home that marries a Muslim does not really know what Christianity is all about. Without a doubt, she does not have strong conviction about the Christian faith.

I'm surprised her Bishop dad will allow her daughter marry a Muslim. Well, it's possible she was very stubborn and adamant about it and he just let her be.
cool

2 Likes

Re: How I Converted To Islam - Olufunsho Amosun by ummeey: 7:22pm On May 15, 2016
shammah1:
That's good. My simple question is; will an Imam endorse and give his daughter in marriage to a Christian man? I wanna know how united we are
Guy, I go answer you but until you tell me why na only females you dey follow.
Re: How I Converted To Islam - Olufunsho Amosun by Fourwinds: 7:26pm On May 15, 2016
tartar9:
Only possible with the Yoruba tribe,unlike some anvil-like headed people living in the east.
d question is will u accept it d other way round

1 Like

Re: How I Converted To Islam - Olufunsho Amosun by EazyMoh(m): 7:28pm On May 15, 2016
adebowales:
religion is actually the reason which is breaking me up with my fiance,I am Muslim and I ve good work at hand,my love and the only that interest me is a Christian, we ve been dating for 7years now but her parents never took it serious until I proposed to her
she told her mum abt it and she completely go against it even when it was foretold that we would do great together as couple,she still go against it. this had made me loss focus and same goes with her,am in the most confusing state,don't know how to go abt it. I truly love this girl
Actually she (your fiance) is the one in a more precarious situation because she is the one to make a choice whether to marry you and damn her parents or let you go and suffer the heartbreak.
I suggest you take things easy, it's not the end of the world if you don't marry the one you love (trust me I have been there). What I learnt is in a relationship or marriage your happiness should be number one priority, and love doesn't really mean happiness.
For me I wouldn't get into a marriage where my inlaws dislike me for because of who I am. Just thinking about it could make me unhappy. so I'd avoid it all together, unless she (the fiance) gives me a genuine reason.
Keep praying and make sure you make a decision your comfortable with. Bissalam.

3 Likes

Re: How I Converted To Islam - Olufunsho Amosun by D2diff: 7:31pm On May 15, 2016
It happens!

Learn to use your brain next time. Are undecided
Icecomrade:

Money talks

Am still waiting for one Imam to endorse his daughter to a Christian without disowning her
Re: How I Converted To Islam - Olufunsho Amosun by southpole: 7:32pm On May 15, 2016
If that bishop really knows that Jesus is the way, the truth and the life and no one goes to heaven except through him I wonder why he accepted to destroy the soul of his daughter just because he wants to be the father-in-law to the governor. Surely she will blame him in hell fire for being a bad father who should have known the truth better.
Re: How I Converted To Islam - Olufunsho Amosun by EazyMoh(m): 7:32pm On May 15, 2016
Ibrahimmrfish:
He'll yes.It's 100percent acceptable in Islam.
No it's not Mr.! are you even a Muslim?
Re: How I Converted To Islam - Olufunsho Amosun by D2diff: 7:33pm On May 15, 2016
It is not allowed in Islam!
Ibrahimmrfish:

He'll yes.It's 100percent acceptable in Islam.
Re: How I Converted To Islam - Olufunsho Amosun by TedBaker(m): 7:36pm On May 15, 2016
Tolexander:
how do those things you know about her and husband affect you?

If the father had disallowed her, he wouldn't become a Governor's father-in-law
re u fu...cking Kidding me, What is so special about being a Governors-In-Law. Did he weda she would ve married d next president of America had he objected Yes, mayb after Ibikunle was rejected d next suitor is goin to be a christian n next nigeria's president..
Re: How I Converted To Islam - Olufunsho Amosun by southpole: 7:44pm On May 15, 2016
adebowales:
religion is actually the reason which is breaking me up with my fiance,I am Muslim and I ve good work at hand,my love and the only that interest me is a Christian, we ve been dating for 7years now but her parents never took it serious until I proposed to her
she told her mum abt it and she completely go against it even when it was foretold that we would do great together as couple,she still go against it. this had made me loss focus and same goes with her,am in the most confusing state,don't know how to go abt it. I truly love this girl

I really understand what you are going through, however I will not also blame her mother because if I were in her shoe I will behave the same, seeing what is happening in the whole world from Africa to Europe to Asia in the name of Islam every none Muslim should be afraid to give his or her daughter in marriage to a Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: How I Converted To Islam - Olufunsho Amosun by Sec5(m): 7:47pm On May 15, 2016
There's no much difference between Islam and Catholic church
No big deal
Re: How I Converted To Islam - Olufunsho Amosun by miqos02(m): 7:47pm On May 15, 2016
oh k
Re: How I Converted To Islam - Olufunsho Amosun by garrimallam: 7:49pm On May 15, 2016
Reminez:

We don't preach hate in our enclave . We are tolerant and don't discriminate among ourselves .
WE DONT CALL OUR SELVES SOPHISTICATED FOR NOTHING NAH . Ciao !!!
Tolerance and sophisticated by marrying the Ishmealite? That was a marriage between a believer and and unbeliever though both has finally decimated it to one. Don't tribalize it as a plus to the yorubas, if you do, you may be saying that the tribe is easily tossed around by any wind of thought or belief, which am not yet sure.

2 Likes

Re: How I Converted To Islam - Olufunsho Amosun by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 15, 2016
shammah1:
That's good. My simple question is; will an Imam endorse and give his daughter in marriage to a Christian man? I wanna know how united we are

Yes! I know of one. Know them very well!
Re: How I Converted To Islam - Olufunsho Amosun by D2diff: 7:51pm On May 15, 2016
Use your brain!

What does refusal have to with terrorism? In case your common sense cannot tell you, religion is a very sensitive matter for most practising adherents.-
southpole:

I really understand what you are going through, however I will not also blame her mother because if I were in her shoe I will behave the same, seeing what is happening in the whole world from Africa to Europe to Asia in the name of Islam every none Muslim should be afraid to give his or her daughter in marriage to a Muslim.
Re: How I Converted To Islam - Olufunsho Amosun by SHAIBULIAR: 7:52pm On May 15, 2016
Na him preek sweet am jor
Re: How I Converted To Islam - Olufunsho Amosun by tartar9(m): 7:57pm On May 15, 2016
tooco:
say all u want,it does not change a fact dat islam has no place among igbos
Why should it? sad.You only deal with fake things.
Re: How I Converted To Islam - Olufunsho Amosun by Saintbonnie(m): 7:58pm On May 15, 2016
Richer than your father. At least that I know for sure.

EMMAUGOH:
your broke father inlaw and his ungodly daughters.. abeg tell me another thing LOL
Re: How I Converted To Islam - Olufunsho Amosun by Teryfik(m): 8:01pm On May 15, 2016
Dis is one of d few tinz YORUBA'S & the EBIRA'S share
Re: How I Converted To Islam - Olufunsho Amosun by Roadmike(m): 8:07pm On May 15, 2016
Icecomrade:

Money talks

Am still waiting for one Imam to endorse his daughter to a Christian without disowning her

Interesting you said what disown her ? that is an understatement , he may possible KILL HER or even attempt POISON her. They are basically VIOLENT

1 Like

Re: How I Converted To Islam - Olufunsho Amosun by juligon: 8:10pm On May 15, 2016
comradeson:

I love you ma but please stop praying with your husband. Retain your Christian faith. God bless u.
do you know what it means for a Christian to marry a muslim man willingly? she has submitted to him totally evn to his religion...

1 Like

Re: How I Converted To Islam - Olufunsho Amosun by Reminez(m): 8:19pm On May 15, 2016
garrimallam:

Tolerance and sophisticated by marrying the Ishmealite? That was a marriage between a believer and and unbeliever though both has finally decimated it to one. Don't tribalize it as a plus to the yorubas, if you do, you may be saying that the tribe is easily tossed around by any wind of thought or belief, which am not yet sure.
Dumb ass . A black man with a backward mentality. I don't give a fvck about your religion . I only believe in humanity . By the way, what makes you think your poo smells nicer than that of the man next door .
Please ,cease to quote me. I don't engage religious bigots .

3 Likes

Re: How I Converted To Islam - Olufunsho Amosun by omokab: 8:22pm On May 15, 2016
Noneroone:
yea make her strong to strap and detonate bombs
and the bomb will kill u. Fool
Re: How I Converted To Islam - Olufunsho Amosun by vinceton: 8:26pm On May 15, 2016
It was because of money jare
Re: How I Converted To Islam - Olufunsho Amosun by adebowales: 8:33pm On May 15, 2016
southpole:

yea its true,she knows me to b God fearing and easy gng I even proposed her to practice whatever she believe in but she said it would bring abt diversity in marriage
Re: How I Converted To Islam - Olufunsho Amosun by attegambo: 8:48pm On May 15, 2016
if your father will make heaven,he ll surely meet with sorrows in heaven( your father wasted years in the vineyard of God). let your father read the book of revelation very well.
Re: How I Converted To Islam - Olufunsho Amosun by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 15, 2016
Saintbonnie:
Richer than your father. At least that I know for sure.

lol..u dey vex
Re: How I Converted To Islam - Olufunsho Amosun by nyabinghi(m): 9:02pm On May 15, 2016
JESUS IS DEAD AND BURIED, ONLY GOD SAVES.

2 Likes

Re: How I Converted To Islam - Olufunsho Amosun by nyabinghi(m): 9:03pm On May 15, 2016
attegambo:
if your father will make heaven,he ll surely meet with sorrows in heaven( your father wasted years in the vineyard of God). let your father read the book of revelation very well.
JUDGE NOT FOR ISLAM IS THE WAY

1 Like

Re: How I Converted To Islam - Olufunsho Amosun by VanBommel(m): 9:04pm On May 15, 2016
tartar9:
Only possible with the Yoruba tribe,unlike some anvil-like headed people living in the east.
yea, its even possible that your girls can suck the balls of a juju priest, disgruntled being.

1 Like

Re: How I Converted To Islam - Olufunsho Amosun by tartar9(m): 9:06pm On May 15, 2016
Fourwinds:
d question is will u accept it d other way round
Yes
Re: How I Converted To Islam - Olufunsho Amosun by kunta2simple: 9:46pm On May 15, 2016
Icecomrade:

Money talks

The hatred in you won't make you see that we also have so many Muslim ladies married to Christians and practicing the husband's religion.
You guys keep looking for ways to score cheap points where there is non.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share / Tinubu’s Ministerial List: APC Governors May Nominate 3 Persons From Each State / Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.