Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:52 AM

4 Categories Of People Who Give Money In Church To Gain Recognition & Respect - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4 Categories Of People Who Give Money In Church To Gain Recognition & Respect (716 Views)

10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing / Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) / Celestial Church Wins In Court, Deeper Life Church To Pay Them N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Categories Of People Who Give Money In Church To Gain Recognition & Respect by ediko5(m): 1:58pm On May 15, 2016
Happy Sunday to you all.

Giving in some churches have become competition in some churches that makes it to look like a competition, I won’t mention name please. Some churches engage in the habit of calling names of member to come and mention the amount of money they will offer to God, while some will mention the amount people should come out and give to God.

Below are the 4 categories of people who give money in the church to gain respect & recognition

The Politicians

These set of people rarely give money in the church in their secret but they’ll always prefer to give money when people will see and clap for them for example during launching. The use this medium to gain respect and much recognition in the church.

Single Ladies

These category of ladies are mostly the ones who are looking for husband or “catch” in the church. During offering they’ll really flash their N500 or N1000 Naira offering so that big men in the church “go know say them get levels”. Sometimes before the end of the service they will be approach by at least one man.

Young Men

These one is the real matter. Our young men of nowadays give extravagantly in the church during launching so as to attract young girls in the church especially if the girl they’ve been pursing is present in the church. Some also do it to gain respect from all category of people in the church both old & young.

Married Men

These category of persons reminds me one man in my church who owes my Dad money for many years and will be complaining and begging my Dad that there’s no money, yet this same man is the person who will be donating huge sum of money in the church during launching. All this is to gain respect in the church.

Ehh……. Okay, my finger can’t type anymore for now. Let me STOP here.

SOURCE: http://brainnewsng.com/4-categories-of-people-who-give-money-in-the-church-to-gain-recognition-respect/
Re: 4 Categories Of People Who Give Money In Church To Gain Recognition & Respect by chocolateme(f): 2:02pm On May 15, 2016
Hmm..
That's why it's a good idea for churches and parishes to have envelopes given to everyone that comes to church for offering and also that our notes can be respected and saved from too much folding and rumpling. I disagree totally with u. Tnx

1 Like

Re: 4 Categories Of People Who Give Money In Church To Gain Recognition & Respect by ediko5(m): 2:14pm On May 15, 2016
chocolateme:
Hmm..
That's why it's a good idea for churches and parishes to have envelopes given to everyone that comes to church for offering and also that our notes can be respected and saved from too much folding and rumpling. I disagree totally with u. Tnx

You can't disagree with me and advice other churches to embrace the use of envelop for offering which is what we practice in my own church.
i guess you wanted to say that " You agree with me"
Re: 4 Categories Of People Who Give Money In Church To Gain Recognition & Respect by stzy(m): 2:35pm On May 15, 2016
There are those ones during donation u'll c them give 100K n u know he hardly feeds his family ... Its either its a set up to attract more ppl or his faith is as small as mustard seed if u know what I mean
Re: 4 Categories Of People Who Give Money In Church To Gain Recognition & Respect by ediko5(m): 3:09pm On May 15, 2016
"stzy, i get what you're saying bro
Re: 4 Categories Of People Who Give Money In Church To Gain Recognition & Respect by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:17pm On May 15, 2016
chocolateme:
Hmm..

Hmmmmmm

Am speechless
Re: 4 Categories Of People Who Give Money In Church To Gain Recognition & Respect by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:18pm On May 15, 2016
stzy:
There are those ones during donation u'll c them give 100K n u know he hardly feeds his family ... Its either its a set up to attract more ppl or his faith is as small as mustard seed if u know what I mean

Thats it

Thank you
Re: 4 Categories Of People Who Give Money In Church To Gain Recognition & Respect by chocolateme(f): 4:39pm On May 15, 2016
ediko5:

You can't disagree with me and advice other churches to embrace the use of envelop for offering which is what we practice in my own church.
i guess i wanted to say that " You agree with me"
sorry dear.. Take it easy. I only stated my opinion which mustn't go by yours. Tnx dear
Re: 4 Categories Of People Who Give Money In Church To Gain Recognition & Respect by ediko5(m): 6:01pm On May 15, 2016
chocolateme:
sorry dear.. Take it easy. I only stated my opinion which mustn't go by yours. Tnx dear
Lolz
Re: 4 Categories Of People Who Give Money In Church To Gain Recognition & Respect by ediko5(m): 3:28am On May 29, 2016
Happy Sunday to all my Christian Nairalanders.

Try and.go and say thank you to Baba God.

And don't fall into any of these 4 categories.
Re: 4 Categories Of People Who Give Money In Church To Gain Recognition & Respect by Cutehector(m): 6:16am On May 29, 2016
grin
Re: 4 Categories Of People Who Give Money In Church To Gain Recognition & Respect by francis247(m): 9:11am On May 29, 2016
Yahoo boys, fraudsters & robbers. To ease their conscience and gain trust.

(1) (Reply)

Life Can Be Hard At Times, Am Confused And Wanted To Die / See What happens to the soul after death / Sunmbo Adeoye On Break Up With Tuface To Becoming Wife Of Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.