Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,980 members, 7,952,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:56 AM

Sexuality In Islam: - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sexuality In Islam: (1696 Views)

Fertility Issues And Contraception In Islam: / Ingredients Of Marital Love In Islam / Myth Of 72 Virgins In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Sexuality In Islam: by Nobody: 3:40am On Aug 17, 2009
we should not pretend that we do not ave sex. some do not like to say thigs like tis openely but we are matured here and we know what is at stake. when we do not discuss these things, that is when a lot of young muslims get lured away to christianity and eventaully to condemnation. I want people with indept knowledge to shed light on the righful ways that true muslims should go when it comes to sex in marriages and relationsips.
Re: Sexuality In Islam: by tpiah2: 3:47am On Aug 17, 2009
this ought to be good.

but why you no post am for muslim section. How many muslims go see am here besides the usual Chrislamists like abuzola, olabowale, and the rest.
Re: Sexuality In Islam: by Horus(m): 10:20am On Aug 17, 2009
[size=17pt]Sex-starved.- Afghans can deny food to wives: [/size]

16 August 2009

Afghanistan has enacted a new legislation empowering men of Shia sect of Islam to deny their wives food and sustenance if they refuse to  obey their husbands' sexual demands, a media report said on Saturday. The new final draft of the legislation also grants guardianship of children exclusively to their fathers and grandfathers, and requires women to get permission from their husbands to work, The Guardian reported. "It also effectively allows a rapist to avoid prosecution by paying 'blood money' to a girl who was injured when he raped her," the report said quoting US charity Human Rights Watch. In early April, US President Barack Obama  joined an international chorus of condemnation when the earlier version of the law legalised rape within marriage. Although Afghan President Hamid Karzai appeared to back down, activists said the revised law still contained repressive measures and contradicted Afghanistan's constitution and international treaties it is signed up to. According to the report, the new law has been backed by the hardline Shia cleric Ayatollah Mohseni, who is thought to have influence over the voting intentions of some Shias, who make up around 20 per cent of the population.

Source: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/news/world/uk/Sex-starved-Afghans-can-deny-food-to-wives-Report/articleshow/4897962.cms
Re: Sexuality In Islam: by MadMax1(f): 8:15pm On Aug 17, 2009
Legalise rape? A girl may be raped and be paid for it? Starvation if you don't give in to sex? These Arab moslems! Mad people and their mad religion. No other religion on earth revels so shamelessly in evil. Bleeding nuisance. They and their obssession with women and sex. An obssession they carry to the silly, not even terribly imaginative paradise their Mohammed concocted for them. 70 perpertually deflowered and reflowered vaginas for eternity. And the dolts believe it and kill and die for it. And those ones who say they're for peace won't open their stupid mouths and condemn what their religious kin are doing. Clinically insane lot.

olusolami:

we should not pretend that we do not ave sex. some do not like to say thigs like tis openely but we are matured here and we know what is at stake. when we do not discuss these things, that is when a lot of young muslims get lured away to christianity and eventaully to condemnation. I want people with indept knowledge to shed light on the righful ways that true muslims should go when it comes to sex in marriages and relationsips.

You miss road to Muslim section,abi?
Re: Sexuality In Islam: by sosisi(f): 8:24pm On Aug 17, 2009
olusolami:

What is that rubbish?
Muslims get lured to Christianity because of sex?
the nonsense that flows from your mouths eh
Muslim men and women married and unmarried have been having sex from time immemorial and it has nothing to do with Christianity ma dear.
If you want to talk about Islam and sex,please keep Christianity out of it.
Re: Sexuality In Islam: by illusion2: 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2009
$osisi:

What is that rubbish?
Muslims get lured to Christianity because of sex?
the nonsense that flows from your mouths eh
Muslim men and women married and unmarried have been having sex from time immemorial and it has nothing to do with Christianity ma dear.
If you want to talk about Islam and sex,please keep Christianity out of it.
Well said. . . . . . cheesy
Re: Sexuality In Islam: by olabowale(m): 4:16am On Aug 18, 2009
@$Osisi: What flows from your mouth is pure poison. Its a good thing I never will ask you to kook for me. If you say word while kooking, I know am food poisoned Already. The Muslim woman who started this thread is correct. And you need to know that Christianity is at the root of every evil deed committed by a muslim!

What are you saying woman? Christianity is front and center of this issue. We know; You know and I know. Everyone knows.
Re: Sexuality In Islam: by C2H5OH(f): 4:22am On Aug 18, 2009
very true. that was a dumb statement to make. young muslim women get lured into christianity because of sex? ? ? ? lol
Re: Sexuality In Islam: by olabowale(m): 4:27am On Aug 18, 2009
@Horus and Mad Max, etc: Afghanistan, indeed any country claiming to be a muslim country, but doing wat is contrary to Quran and Sunnah is just lying. Islam is not by name. It is by deeds; Obedience to Allah through the example of His messenger/Prophet Muhammad (AS)! Islam does not allow illegal sex. Rape outside or within the marriage, is wrong, illegal and unaccepted because it is unconsentual!

My sister in Islam, As Salaamualeykum wa Rahmatullahi Taala wa barakatuh. Later I will respond to your post, and if you have any specific issue, lets hear it and we shall all discuss it together according to our ability.

May God Almighty Allah protect us all. Amin.
Re: Sexuality In Islam: by illusion2: 9:11am On Aug 18, 2009
olabowale:

@$Osisi: What flows from your mouth is pure poison. Its a good thing I never will ask you to kook for me. If you say word while kooking, I know am food poisoned Already. The Muslim woman who started this thread is correct. [s]And you need to know that Christianity is at the root of every evil deed committed by a muslim![/s]What are you saying woman? Christianity is front and center of this issue. We know; You know and I know. Everyone knows.
B'oda agaya ni yin, just lost any remaining respect i had for you. If you are indeed as old as you claim to be,its obvious your emotions & intellect didn't develop along with bald head ?  sad

No matter how much these 'younger ones' offend you,you should learn to control yourself,I remember the really wicked insults you threw at TOH,someone you claim is young enough to be your daughter . . . is dat how u insult your own children? Or is dat how a good muslim should behave. Like i said anything u say now will be seriously discounted as the unintelligent rantings of a geriatic slowpoke !
Re: Sexuality In Islam: by MadMax1(f): 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2009
olabowale:

@Horus and Mad Max, etc: Afghanistan, indeed any country claiming to be a muslim country, but doing wat is contrary to Quran and Sunnah is just lying. Islam is not by name. It is by deeds; Obedience to Allah through the example of His messenger/Prophet Muhammad (AS)! Islam does not allow illegal sex. Rape outside or within the marriage, is wrong, illegal and unaccepted because it is unconsentual!

And yet Afganistan hides behind your Quoran to do evil. All the voices telling them what they're doing is wrong are secular and non-Islamic; Why is it so easy for you all to pontificate on how un-Islamic something is in private, but keep mum where it counts: in the face of those wicked people? Which Islamic, er the true Islamic countries, have condemned what's happening in Afghanistan? Where are the true muslim protesters?
Re: Sexuality In Islam: by Nezan(m): 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2009
Mad_Max:

And yet Afganistan hides behind your Quoran to do evil. All the voices telling them what they're doing is wrong are secular and non-Islamic; Why is it so easy for you all to pontificate on how un-Islamic something is in private, but keep mum where it counts: in the face of those wicked people? Which Islamic, er the true Islamic countries, have condemned what's happening in Afghanistan? Where are the true muslim protesters?
It beats my imagination,,,,,,no muslim complains about what happens in Aghanistan and Iran except the western world, yet they try to dissociate themselves from them in public forums like this, referring to them as shi'te, yet these people are guided by the koran.
Re: Sexuality In Islam: by olabowale(m): 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2009
@Mad Max: long time before the USSR invaded Afghanistan in 1979, no one heard of it, except they are Asiatic, Persians, Arians, Muslims and Politicians. I am sure, in Nigeria, Afghanistan is not a word or country that was known like the way Ghana and Ghanaians were familiar words.

I remembered that Nelson Madela, fresh from Robin Island jail, in 1990 said to Ted Koppel of Nightline about the on going rift within ANC that it is not rigt to wash your dirty linen in the open! While the muslims do talk about these things, we sometimes get ashamed about evils performed by muslims. So we talk about it, among ourselves as a way to admonish one another. Yet we denounce the evils as appropriate in the public, without the need to overkill or alienate anyone.

For example, last night, my wife and I were talking about some Alhajis in Northern Nigeria who are tagged by prostitutes as doing evil to them after having sex with them. That was in addition to our Boko Haram and other discussions. Yet earlier on my young friend from Minna heading there from NYC for Ramadan Id, InshaAllah, spoke about Boko Haram, and even theft, and other ills. We hated all these things and we are watching one another against each evil.

I will not satisfy you by shaming everyone in Islam, just becase of the evil deeds of handful of evildoers.
Re: Sexuality In Islam: by olabowale(m): 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2009
@Nezan: When a man says he will have temorary wife, that is not Islam, that is his-desire. When a man wants anal sex with his wife and it is forbidden in Islam, then that person is dealling with personal desire, not Islam.

Thats the differece between Islam and Shia (shear force, shear diagram)
Re: Sexuality In Islam: by olabowale(m): 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2009
@illusion2: « #9 on: Today at 09:11:10 AM »
B'oda agaya ni yin, just lost any remaining respect i had for you. If you are indeed as old as you claim to be,its obvious your emotions & intellect didn't develop along with bald head ?
Am not b'oda. I wo omo de ise ti see e ju! And am not bald headed! You think I aged quickly? No sir. My emotion and intelligence are not in question. $Osisi loves my responses to her, while you are fighting for her! Oje gbenu e to nrun kuro ni waju ni! Omo tio nbowo fagba yi. Apere ile re niyen fun e.

No matter how much these 'younger ones' offend you,you should learn to control yourself,I remember the really wicked insults you threw at TOH,someone you claim is young enough to be your daughter . . . is dat how u insult your own children? Or is dat how a good muslim should behave. Like i said anything u say now will be seriously discounted as the unintelligent rantings of a geriatic slowpoke !
This is the difference between my islam and all the muslims who go to Babalawos and ologuns that you see. My response simple to her was just a statement that while she is a woman, are acion as she indicated about sex is almost as if she will never have any. When a woman does not have sex, how will she have a baby except by artificial insemination? Is this an African thing or do africans cpy every traditions, even if it is morally wrong? You are talking silly now. And let me say this; My coming to Nairaland is not a liberty for you and you and your type to insult me! I do not have to take it from you, especially when I am as old as your father and how can i be agabya, when I never drag myself on the ground before you? Your saying so, does not mean that I am. Just the same way you said God is 3, it is not so, too!

I do not breathe Nairaland. I am living a full life and if I dont come to nairaland, I will not miss a thing. So get lost, man. Omo tio leko nie. You and those of you that I try to avoid.
Re: Sexuality In Islam: by sosisi(f): 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2009
olabowale:

@$Osisi: What flows from your mouth is pure poison. Its a good thing I never will ask you to kook for me. If you say word while kooking, I know am food poisoned Already. The Muslim woman who started this thread is correct. And you need to know that [size=24pt]Christianity is at the root of every evil deed committed by a muslim[/size]!
What are you saying woman? Christianity is front and center of this issue. We know; You know and I know. Everyone knows.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
It's impossible to respond to a man who is convinced that his ignorance is gospel.
In 2006, I concluded that Muslims are devoid of proper thinking and I repeat same in 2009.
It's impossible to be a good Muslim and have good commonsense at the same time.
One definitely cancels out the other
What a pity.
Re: Sexuality In Islam: by MadMax1(f): 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2009
olabowale:

@Mad Max: long time before the USSR invaded Afghanistan in 1979, no one heard of it, except they are Asiatic, Persians, Arians, Muslims and Politicians. I am sure, in Nigeria, Afghanistan is not a word or country that was known like the way Ghana and Ghanaians were familiar words.
I remembered that Nelson Madela, fresh from Robin Island jail, in 1990 said to Ted Koppel of Nightline about the on going rift within ANC that it is not rigt to wash your dirty linen in the open! While the muslims do talk about these things, we sometimes get ashamed about evils performed by muslims. So we talk about it, among ourselves as a way to admonish one another. Yet we denounce the evils as appropriate in the public, without the need to overkill or alienate anyone. For example, last night, my wife and I were talking about some Alhajis in Northern Nigeria who are tagged by prostitutes as doing evil to them after having sex with them. That was in addition to our Boko Haram and other discussions. Yet earlier on my young friend from Minna heading there from NYC for Ramadan Id, InshaAllah, spoke about Boko Haram, and even theft, and other ills. We hated all these things and we are watching one another against each evil.I will not satisfy you by shaming everyone in Islam, just becase of the evil deeds of handful of evildoers.

You are watching one another how? It says nothing about the FACT that the moslem world keeps mum in the face of the evil perpetrated in its name. Surely theirs is the most important voice, the one other moslems will likely listen to. But while they claim they hate evil they do nothing to stop it. They're silent. In the face of evil, silence is consent. They have absolutely no excuse and defending that kind of shameful conduct is a vain exercise. It is wrong for muslims to impose such evil and barbarity on others, especially women, and the muslim world is silent. Admit that, and that might be a small step ahead in doing something about it.

Shame Islam because of a handful of moslems? A handful? Wickedness and horrible losses of precious lives rampages in the name of Islam from USA to India to Afghanistan to Saudi Arabia to our backyard in Nigeria, where ignorant barbaric throwbacks to the stone age kill in the name of Islam. I wouldn't call that a handful. Islam is the new face of global terror; haven't you heard?

They reject 'Western Education' and yet much of western scholarship is built upon the foundations laid by Islamic scholars in centuries past. Moslem scholars could not be beaten in physics and astronomy and mathematics. They were genius poets and philosophers. I mentioned this somewhere before; that the greatest thinker in the entire world in the 13th century was an Arab Moslem. There is no such thing as western education. There is only knowledge and it has no country and no master. Islam keeps retrogressing. The state of Islam now is far worse than when it began. For centuries they were the epitome of the grace and tolerance Christianity lacked in the dark ages. Had I been born in the 11th century I would choose Islam. But what thinking person chooses Islam now? Most Moslems were born into Moslem households and indoctrinated. Choice had nothing to do with it because they've no acquaintance with, and do not learn from, other religions. That's poverty of the highest order. They're a disgrace and a shame to all the genuine Moslems in centuries past who knew what true scholarship and freedom was. Shame! Shame!Shnme!
Re: Sexuality In Islam: by olabowale(m): 7:21pm On Aug 18, 2009
@$Osisi: « #15 on: Today at 06:23:30 PM »
It's impossible to respond to a man who is convinced that his ignorance is gospel.
In 2006, I concluded that Muslims are devoid of proper thinking and I repeat same in 2009.
It's impossible to be a good Muslim and have good commonsense at the same time.
One definitely cancels out the other
What a pity.
Osisi, did you sleep well? A great thought about me, uh? Did you see the guy trying to fight your fight? He took up the sword, if you know what I mean.

You hated Islam long before 2006, long before 2001. When did uncle became Muslim? That time or just at the time you were a little baby, since you are a young girl. Sense is not common so stop saying common sense. 3 gods and extracting 1 God from them is not exactly a valid sign of good sense. I dont deal with gospel, you now it and I know it. And she works with a whole bunch of Muslim Doctors. And she has a whole bunch Muslim friends.

Osisi, big deal ni yen o.
Re: Sexuality In Islam: by sosisi(f): 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2009
olabowale:

@$Osisi: « #15 on: Today at 06:23:30 PM » Osisi, did you sleep well? A great thought about me, uh? Did you see the guy trying to fight your fight? He took up the sword, if you know what I mean.

You hated Islam long before 2006, long before 2001. When did uncle became Muslim? That time or just at the time you were a little baby, since you are a young girl. Sense is not common so stop saying common sense. 3 gods and extracting 1 God from them is not exactly a valid sign of good sense. I dont deal with gospel, you now it and I know it. And she works with a whole bunch of Muslim Doctors. And she has a whole bunch Muslim friends.

Osisi, big deal ni yen o.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
abeg o
carry me low biko kwa
Re: Sexuality In Islam: by olabowale(m): 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2009
my saying big deal was my imitation of your Kini big deal taught to you by your friend sikira. or sikira was just a figure of speech?
Re: Sexuality In Islam: by olabowale(m): 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2009
Oh that Osisi is that you may carry your argument beyond nairaland. Thats all.
Re: Sexuality In Islam: by illusion2: 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2009
olabowale:

@illusion2: « #9 on: Today at 09:11:10 AM » Am not b'oda. I wo omo de ise ti see e ju! And am not bald headed! You think I aged quickly? No sir. My emotion and intelligence are not in question. $Osisi loves my responses to her, while you are fighting for her! Oje gbenu e to nrun kuro ni waju ni! Omo tio nbowo fagba yi. Apere ile re niyen fun e.
Look at this useless agbaya? Why are u ashamed of your bald head? U should be proud of it.
olabowale:

This is the difference between my islam and all the muslims who go to Babalawos and ologuns that you see.
My response simple to her was just a statement that while she is a woman, are acion as she indicated about sex is almost as if she will never have any. When a woman does not have sex, how will she have a baby except by artificial insemination? Is this an African thing or do africans cpy every traditions, even if it is morally wrong?
How can i tell u dnt visit babalawo,u sound like someone who takes Indian hemp (igbo)! Look at this stupid man talking about sex like a sixteen year old,is Viagra that cheap?  undecided Its ur type we can’t leave children with, giving the great religion of Islam a bad name.

olabowale:

You are talking silly now. And let me say this; My coming to Nairaland is not a liberty for you and you and your type to insult me! I do not have to take it from you, especially when I am as old as your father and how can i be agabya, when I never drag myself on the ground before you? Your saying so, does not mean that I am. Just the same way you said God is 3, it is not so, too!
I do not breathe Nairaland. I am living a full life and if I dont come to nairaland, I will not miss a thing. So get lost, man. Omo tio leko nie. You and those of you that I try to avoid.
I only tried to give u respect becos u said u’re an old man,how dare u compare urself to my father? U are the type that my dad will employ to clean his car ,so becos u dey America,u’re now equal to my well respected father?
U are not making any sense, who send u message? U dnt have to be here, I remember OBJ in front of ikeja cantonement after bomb had killed over 1000 pple saying ‘I dnt have to be here’ whats my business ? Respect urself & u’ll get same. How dare u insult Christianity? Listen,u can’t eat ur cake & have it,if u want to be respected as an old man. . . . then behave like one & stop picking issues,I still maintain ur intellect is underdeveloped.  Baba e nio leko ,iwo alfa buruku yi .

Before u ask ur friend the moderator to delete my comments , back to topic,I believe we shouldn’t be hypocritical & we should discuss sex in religion to learn more from both sides.
Re: Sexuality In Islam: by olabowale(m): 8:09pm On Aug 18, 2009
ma binu. But am still as old as your father and my family does not clean cars. Your father can pay my salary: say about 2 to 5 thousand USD per hour? And am trying to be very conservative here? I will bankrupt your father in less than a week at my price!

I will love to meet your father and lets find out. I will be home in December! Ara e o ya. shuiiun.

Look at the son of a useless man. If your father is bold at under sixty am not. Ko si apari niron mi. At least am not bald.
Re: Sexuality In Islam: by olabowale(m): 8:11pm On Aug 18, 2009
this ode boy is comparing me to OBJ: I am a muslim man and OBJ or whatever he is is keferi kiriyo lason lason like you.
Re: Sexuality In Islam: by olabowale(m): 8:15pm On Aug 18, 2009
this gutter boy thinks every male is useles like the ones in his family. Rape and illegal sex and child abuse is not in my blood. Only evil people do those things. I think you know who those people are in your life. Animal running around in human clothing. And nothing says that I cant talk about sex, as long as is islamically legal.
Re: Sexuality In Islam: by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2009
when we do not discuss these things, that is when a lot of young muslims get lured away to christianity

good one, good one.

Sex is the only possible reason why a Muslim would be lured to Christianity.

Great angle to launch your sex crusade from, poster. wink How many Muslims wont be stirred to fiery zeal by this statement, and therefore be more willing to engage in Hot dialogue.

Is it the young Muslim males or females (or both) who are lured away to Christianity through sex?

Christianity is at the root of every evil deed committed by a muslim

keep it coming! wink
Re: Sexuality In Islam: by olabowale(m): 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2009
my father is dead (ra). As I have said, your parents must be very bad people to not have told you that you do not tell a man who is old enough to be your father "agbaya" especially when I did not talk to you. Nigeria is raising bad and evil generation. Oh thats from the Bible, when Jesus referred to the Jews.

when i get to Nigeria, I pray you let me see you with your father, for possible employment from him. And maybe I will ask him if he gave you good home training. Then you will see how am going to reach to him. You are not the one I will have to deal with you then!
Re: Sexuality In Islam: by olabowale(m): 8:22pm On Aug 18, 2009
Its morning time in New Zealand. Its Wednesday.
Re: Sexuality In Islam: by illusion2: 8:30pm On Aug 18, 2009
olabowale:

this gutter boy thinks every male is useles like the ones in his family. Rape and illegal sex and child abuse is not in my blood. Only evil people do those things. I think you know who those people are in your life. Animal running around in human clothing. And nothing says that I cant talk about sex, as long as is islamically legal.
olabowale:

ma binu. But am still as old as your father and my family does not clean cars. Your father can pay my salary: say about 2 to 5 thousand USD per hour? And am trying to be very conservative here? I will bankrupt your father in less than a week at my price!
I will love to meet your father and lets find out. I will be home in December! Ara e o ya. shuiiun.
Look at the son of a useless man. If your father is bold at under sixty am not. Ko si apari niron mi. At least am not bald.
U can see why u are a geriatic slowpoke & agbaya. . .  .see how u're insulting & cursing,olofo ni yin o ! Agba'n tara. Is dat how u were brought up in the ancient days? 5k per hour my foot. . . . .& u spend d whole day arguing with people on nairaland, credit card fraud can't be dat profitable,eyin eyan lasan lasan yi. Awo' ke (credit card criminal)

So u are below 60 & u are comparing yourself to my father,so we must be mates . . . . . .ori e o pe o ,olabowale emi ati e legbe,sho ara e gan o !
Re: Sexuality In Islam: by C2H5OH(f): 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2009
olabowale quit making meaningless loud noise like an empty barrel.
Re: Sexuality In Islam: by olabowale(m): 8:50pm On Aug 18, 2009
and when a muslim respond only in words, the Keferis are all out in full force to blame a mere word.

@C2H5OH: My barrel is not empty, but with crude oil and refined products and fragrances, grains, etc. You know it will not make noise.
Re: Sexuality In Islam: by illusion2: 8:55pm On Aug 18, 2009
olabowale:

My barrel is not empty, but with crude oil and refined products and fragrances, grains, etc. You know it will not make noise.

Now i know your head isn't empty afterall cheesy cheesy

(1) (2)

Summary And Lessons From The Story Of Prophet Yusuf (A.S) / Are Ex-muslims Ignorant And Confused? / Crippled Man Crawls Daily To The Mosque For Past 65 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.