Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Avengers....making This Administration Ungovernable. ... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avengers....making This Administration Ungovernable. ... (628 Views)

BREAKING: Gov. Wike Plotting To Make Buhari’s Administration Ungovernable-dss / What Really Is Wrong With This Administration? Unlucky Or Incapable? / Avengers....making This Administration Ungovernable. ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avengers....making This Administration Ungovernable. ... by UnclePati: 2:45pm On May 15, 2016
We all have fresh memories and we still remenber those who promised to wreck the last administration.
They wanted power by force and called upon their kins men to spill blood and kill the dogs and the baboons.

They threathened to make jonathans administration miserable and make the country ungovernable.......
Haha...like play ooo Boko Haram show....bombings everywhere death every where.....Fear gripped us all down south..
Jonathans administration struggled but failed miserably....in security.

Wow...now power have changed hands....those who wanted it by fire by force now have it......CONGRATULATIONS......
Just that they were so dumb to forget so soon that they poured sand in somebody's garri and so should be ready to chew stones in their own garri.

Its an eye for an eye...
Avengers ....as the name is, ....they are avenging their own.
They are helping you make the country ungovernable....cos you cant have it rosy in your administration too.

I wish you well Mr President....

1 Like

Re: Avengers....making This Administration Ungovernable. ... by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 15, 2016
UnclePati:
We all have fresh memories and we still remenber those who promised to wreck the last administration.
They wanted power by force and called upon their kins men to spill blood and kill the dogs and the baboons.

They threathened to make jonathans administration miserable and make the country ungovernable.......
Haha...like play ooo Boko Haram show....bombings everywhere death every where.....Fear gripped us all down south..
Jonathans administration struggled but failed miserably....in security.

Wow...now power have changed hands....those who wanted it by fire by force now have it......CONGRATULATIONS......
Just that they were so dumb to forget so soon that they poured sand in somebody's garri and so should be ready to chew stones in their own garri.

Its an eye for an eye...
Avengers ....as the name is, ....they are avenging their own.
They are helping you make the country ungovernable....cos you cant have it rosy in your administration too.

I wish you well Mr President....

Me too

1 Like

Re: Avengers....making This Administration Ungovernable. ... by BeardedMeat(m): 3:14pm On May 15, 2016
wolfslair:

Me too
And me too.
Re: Avengers....making This Administration Ungovernable. ... by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 15, 2016
BeardedMeat:
And me too.

lol

long live

1 Like

Re: Avengers....making This Administration Ungovernable. ... by mbaboy(m): 3:24pm On May 15, 2016
Golden rule....... Do unto others what u wish them to do unto u. God help my country Nigeria
Re: Avengers....making This Administration Ungovernable. ... by YourMrBoo: 4:47pm On May 15, 2016
BeardedMeat:
And me too.

And me too too...

They use lack of security to make Gej administration ungovernable and unattractive bc of bokoharam...

Now the avengers will use economic sabotage to make his own administration ungovernable and boring

1 Like

Re: Avengers....making This Administration Ungovernable. ... by DaBullIT(m): 5:09pm On May 15, 2016
Another mumu squared
Re: Avengers....making This Administration Ungovernable. ... by incomintop: 5:13pm On May 15, 2016
It is well
Re: Avengers....making This Administration Ungovernable. ... by BeardedMeat(m): 5:35pm On May 15, 2016
YourMrBoo:

And me too too...

They use lack of security to make Gej administration ungovernable and unattractive bc of bokoharam...

Now the avengers will use economic sabotage to make his own administration ungovernable and boring
Gbam!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News=>gov Obiano Rescues Accident Victim! / Which Super Hero Do You Think Can Save Nigeria Right Now / Stop The Blame Game - Amaechi Tells Apc-led FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.