Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

When I Touch The Wall, Occupants Sleep Off - Burglar - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / When I Touch The Wall, Occupants Sleep Off - Burglar (31318 Views)

Female Burglar Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Being Caught / Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) / Pastor, Others Nabbed Over ATM Scam, Burglar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Touch The Wall, Occupants Sleep Off - Burglar by ijustdey: 3:37pm On May 15, 2016
A suspected burglar simply identified as Dasuki shocked the police in Ogun State over the weekend when he led detectives to recover two truckloads of assorted goods he allegedly stole from various shops and houses in Mowe area on the Lagos Ibadan Expressway.

The suspect, a native of Badagry in Lagos State, was initially apprehended by a vigilance group employed by a Community Development Association at Gbegira, in Mowe, in Ogun State when he dropped the second of his two Ghana -Must -Go bags full of handsets and bales of clothes at about 3:00am. He was temporarily detained by the vigilance men to enable them arrest other suspects, but he bolted away, and was given a hot chase until he got stuck in a swamp.

He was rearrested and handed over to the police at the Redeemed Camp Division. Explaining his method of operation, a source said when he touches every building with a charm, all occupants goes to slumber, and become insensitive to anything happening in the house. He bores a whole on the wall, steals every valu- able thing, defecates on the floor and leaves a knife on the spot before disappearing into thin air.

According to an official of the Development Association, detectives moved to the suspect’s house where his wife and mother in-law were sighted. But police watched in utter amazement several stolen items which were on the verge of being sold off to receivers of stolen goods.

“During the raid of his house, the police discovered over 56 assorted handsets, about 10 plasma television sets, desk and lap top computers, bales of clothing materials stolen from various shops and homes in the area,” the CDA official who pleaded anonymity said. One of the victims, a mother was said to have been burgled a day after she took delivery in her shops of bales of lace and Ankara materials. She allegedly wept uncontrollably upon discovery of the theft the following morning.

The items were moved to the station in two patrol vehicles while the police continued their investigations into the matter. During interrogation, the suspect confessed to stealing the items, usually at night and on Sunday when homeowners must have gone to church. “I normally bore holes on the wall to enable me enter into the houses and defecate there after each operation,” he said in pidgin. “I act alone, because I do not belong to a gang.

When get the items, I keep them and sell them off,” he said. The suspect was believed to have perfected his crime with the assistance of a charm said to have been given to him by herbalist who made him invincible.

But the charm allegedly failed, thereby making him vulnerable to arrest. Interestingly, the suspect has been assisting owners of the stolen items who thronged the division to claim them. On one occasion, he told the police that he stole 12 bales of clothes stolen from the shop when their owners arrived. In another instance when the owner of 36 of the entire handsets visited the station, he explained to him while he produced 34. “When I burgled the shop, I actually stole 36 handsets.

I kept 34 in a bag and two others in my pocket, but the two fell off when I was trying to escape in the cover of darkness,” he said. According to a source close to the Divisional Police Officer, SP Martins Olaiya, the suspect has been helping the police with investigation and will soon be charged to court. Ogun State Police Spokesman, Mr. Muyiwa Adejobi said he was yet to be briefed on the arrest.

http://newtelegraphonline.com/burglar-shocks-police-touch-wall-occupants-sleep-off/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When I Touch The Wall, Occupants Sleep Off - Burglar by Luckylife(m): 3:56pm On May 15, 2016
Time up for him.

1 Like

Re: When I Touch The Wall, Occupants Sleep Off - Burglar by YOUNGELDER1(m): 8:39pm On May 15, 2016
this

land

is

not

for

sale.

8 Likes

Re: When I Touch The Wall, Occupants Sleep Off - Burglar by cbnileowo42: 8:44pm On May 15, 2016
Oloribu...u deserve a hot slap...mah smoke mah weed

1 Like

Re: When I Touch The Wall, Occupants Sleep Off - Burglar by Vomm: 8:51pm On May 15, 2016
One day for the thief!
Police is supposed to arrest the wife and her mother cos I am very sure they are aware, he definitely wud have been taking different items home and judging from the time of his operation "middle of the night" the wife wud definitely be aware

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Touch The Wall, Occupants Sleep Off - Burglar by charijee(f): 9:07pm On May 15, 2016
Picture

1 Like

Re: When I Touch The Wall, Occupants Sleep Off - Burglar by delishpot: 9:25pm On May 15, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:
this

land

is

not

for

sale.

Dem Don 419 you o. Na my land be this. I get the papers sef

11 Likes

Re: When I Touch The Wall, Occupants Sleep Off - Burglar by neocortex: 9:31pm On May 15, 2016
Charm my foot!
There are literally hundreds of substances that can make people sleep.

1 Like

Re: When I Touch The Wall, Occupants Sleep Off - Burglar by delishpot: 9:33pm On May 15, 2016
Vomm:
One day for the thief!
Police is supposed to arrest the wife and her mother cos I am very sure they are aware, he definitely wud have been taking different items home and judging from the time of his operation "middle of the night" the wife wud definitely be aware

What if he told her he smugles stuff from cotonu to sell on naija? He clearly said he also strikes on Sundays when people have gone to church. So he doesn't operate only at night.
He could lie that he goes to cotonu to buy stuff and sells cheap in naija. Don't be quick to implicate people. They may be innocent.

As for the thief and his yeye story, if his power was that strong, why was he focussing on houses and shops after the occupants have gone out?

3 Likes

Re: When I Touch The Wall, Occupants Sleep Off - Burglar by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 15, 2016
Whats gainful about stealing. If u r not caught today you'll definitely be caught tomorrow. If you are here and you are a thief please repent! Save ur soul today!

8 Likes

Re: When I Touch The Wall, Occupants Sleep Off - Burglar by porrigeyam(m): 10:47pm On May 15, 2016
known as dasuki

This got me mehn.

6 Likes

Re: When I Touch The Wall, Occupants Sleep Off - Burglar by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 15, 2016
Maybe he should touch the walls of the prison...

19 Likes

Re: When I Touch The Wall, Occupants Sleep Off - Burglar by santanamimi(f): 10:49pm On May 15, 2016
Why he come dey shhit for the places he burgle na?
The invisible thief is not invisible anymore.

4 Likes

Re: When I Touch The Wall, Occupants Sleep Off - Burglar by Herapal(m): 10:50pm On May 15, 2016
This post has made me join the Nairaland 'end time' crew!

The people wey im poop for their house suppose delivery am with koboko.

He's gotta be sick in the head.

To the other defecators still at large... Receive sense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When I Touch The Wall, Occupants Sleep Off - Burglar by jamex93(m): 10:50pm On May 15, 2016
Dasuki shocked

Every body bearing DAT name na automatic threat b DAT o

3 Likes

Re: When I Touch The Wall, Occupants Sleep Off - Burglar by TrollTrap: 10:50pm On May 15, 2016
Lol in your dreams fam
Re: When I Touch The Wall, Occupants Sleep Off - Burglar by cynhamscakes(f): 10:51pm On May 15, 2016
Like i always say, everyday is for the thief, one day for the owner of the house.
Re: When I Touch The Wall, Occupants Sleep Off - Burglar by omotola01(f): 10:52pm On May 15, 2016
Na wa oooo everyday for d thief one day for d owner nemesis has catch up wit him
Re: When I Touch The Wall, Occupants Sleep Off - Burglar by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 15, 2016
Lol... This one is strong.. BLUETOOTH CHARM. grin
Re: When I Touch The Wall, Occupants Sleep Off - Burglar by veacea: 10:53pm On May 15, 2016
Dasuki??

#Irunmole must hear this one
Re: When I Touch The Wall, Occupants Sleep Off - Burglar by Bollinger(m): 10:53pm On May 15, 2016
neocortex:
Charm my foot!
There are literally hundreds of substances that can make people sleep.

You think the average Nigerian understands that? If you want to explain anything, don't bother using logic in Nigeria. Just say God, curse, witches, wizard, occult and instantly they pay attention. Anything else is a waste of time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Touch The Wall, Occupants Sleep Off - Burglar by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 15, 2016
nkan be shocked shocked
Re: When I Touch The Wall, Occupants Sleep Off - Burglar by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 15, 2016
Snoring is definitely demonic
Re: When I Touch The Wall, Occupants Sleep Off - Burglar by madridguy(m): 10:53pm On May 15, 2016
Dasuki himself.
Re: When I Touch The Wall, Occupants Sleep Off - Burglar by fasho01(m): 10:55pm On May 15, 2016
Is it that deficating is part of the charm

Cos he didn't mention deficating on this operation that brought about his capture.

I wonder what kind of holes he bores that won't attract people from nearby buildings, whose walls he didn't 'touch'
Re: When I Touch The Wall, Occupants Sleep Off - Burglar by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 15, 2016
Vacancy! Vacancy! !! Vacancy!!!
A beauty store at camp is in need of a sales rep. Makeup, bead making, pedicure and manicure or other related skills are of added advantage.
Send picture and brief background info of your self and skills on whatsapp to 08164441144.
Body Essential Store, Camp, Abeokuta.

Saw this and I decided to share it with you guys
Re: When I Touch The Wall, Occupants Sleep Off - Burglar by VanBommel(m): 10:56pm On May 15, 2016
It seems all the dasukis' got a common attribute... undecided
Re: When I Touch The Wall, Occupants Sleep Off - Burglar by samx4real(m): 10:56pm On May 15, 2016
Korrect

Badt guy!
Re: When I Touch The Wall, Occupants Sleep Off - Burglar by wickedtuna: 10:59pm On May 15, 2016
Him go try shit for prison o.
Re: When I Touch The Wall, Occupants Sleep Off - Burglar by WalkerMichael(m): 10:59pm On May 15, 2016
. Why aint i surprised? Dasuki loool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Ritualists Kill Four In Ogun, Sell Body Parts / Kidnappers Kill Inspector Mohammed Hassan In Ambush [photo] / Woman Attacked By Armed Robbers In Abuja As Bullet Fired Brushed Her Arm. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.