Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

What Do You Think Of Australia? And Why Would You Or Have You Moved To Australia - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Do You Think Of Australia? And Why Would You Or Have You Moved To Australia (770 Views)

What Do You Think Of Eritrea? / What Do Africans Think Of Black Americans? / You Don't Look African? What's Do You Think Of It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Australia? And Why Would You Or Have You Moved To Australia by Noosha: 6:38am On Aug 17, 2009
Hi, I was just wondering what people from Nigeria think of Australia? and why they relocate to Australia?
Re: What Do You Think Of Australia? And Why Would You Or Have You Moved To Australia by TheSeeker(m): 10:19am On Aug 17, 2009
Definitely not me. I used to have a girlfriend there, she's Australian. She repeatedly asked me to move there but I refused. That caused our break up. It's too far a place for me to stay, that's like the end of the world. wink

(1) (Reply)

Naija Children Stories / Any Port Harcourt Based Italian Interpreter In The House? / Come Lets Take You On A Trans Atlantic Slave Tour To Badagry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.