Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Message From Jumia: Bloggers What Does This Means? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Message From Jumia: Bloggers What Does This Means? (1474 Views)

Does This Post Contain Hate Speech? FACEBOOK NEW Policy To Nigeria IPS / Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? / Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message From Jumia: Bloggers What Does This Means? by petengine(m): 7:15pm On May 15, 2016
Hello there!

I applied to Jumia with www.eduansa.com for their affiliate network program and here's the email i received from them but i don't know what the bolded words means. pls also help me to review the site, thanks in advance:

"Dear applicant,

After an in-depth assessment of your marketing opportunities, we cannot accept your application to our Jumia partner network for the moment.

We would like to thank you for your application and welcome you to apply again in the future after you have optimized your marketing opportunities.

Nigeria: affiliateprogram@
Egypt: affiliate@eg.jumia.com
Pakistan: affiliate@daraz.pk
Kenya: affiliateprogram@jumia.co.ke
Maroc: affiliation@jumia.ma
Côte d'Ivoire : affiliation@jumia.ci
Uganda: marketing@jumia.ug

Kind regards,

Your Jumia partner network"

Lastly, can i use my Konga ads code on a website i didn't registered with? I have two websites, i registered one with Konga affiliate network and it was approved. I didn't want to bother registering the second website with them but to use the already approved site ads codes on my second website, can i do so?

My blogs:
www.eduansa.com
www.ansacareers.com

Thanks a lot!
Re: Message From Jumia: Bloggers What Does This Means? by VocalWalls: 8:07pm On May 15, 2016
Jumia rejected the application just like Adsense.

Your site is probably not as they want.
Re: Message From Jumia: Bloggers What Does This Means? by petengine(m): 9:42pm On May 15, 2016
VocalWalls:
Jumia rejected the application just like Adsense.

Your site is probably not as they want.
Thanks vocal for your quick respond. what do u think I should do so they can accept my application?
Re: Message From Jumia: Bloggers What Does This Means? by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 15, 2016
Nawaooo is your site that bad? Sote common jumia reject u.
E mean say google go delete your blog or throw am for dustbin if u appply for AdSense
Re: Message From Jumia: Bloggers What Does This Means? by petengine(m): 3:27am On May 16, 2016
jboy73:
Nawaooo is your site that bad? Sote common jumia reject u.
E mean say google go delete your blog or throw am for dustbin if u appply for AdSense
help me check out the site at www.eduansa.com
what could be the problem?

To me I feel because the site is new and no too much traffic for now. (just my educated guess)
Re: Message From Jumia: Bloggers What Does This Means? by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 16, 2016
petengine:

help me check out the site at www.eduansa.com
what could be the problem?

To me I feel because the site is new and no too much traffic for now. (just my educated guess)
I check your site.
It has virus bro.
My phone is no longer working well
Re: Message From Jumia: Bloggers What Does This Means? by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 16, 2016
oh lolz i never fit laugh o
Re: Message From Jumia: Bloggers What Does This Means? by petengine(m): 10:17pm On May 17, 2016
jboy73:

I check your site.
It has virus bro.
My phone is no longer working well
This doesn't fit u in anyway. u would have done better

Re: Message From Jumia: Bloggers What Does This Means? by bedfordng(m): 4:35pm On May 18, 2016
petengine:
Hello there!

I applied to Jumia with www.eduansa.com for their affiliate network program and here's the email i received from them but i don't know what the bolded words means. pls also help me to review the site, thanks in advance:

"Dear applicant,

After an in-depth assessment of your marketing opportunities, we cannot accept your application to our Jumia partner network for the moment.

We would like to thank you for your application and welcome you to apply again in the future after you have optimized your marketing opportunities.

Nigeria: affiliateprogram@
Egypt: affiliate@eg.jumia.com
Pakistan: affiliate@daraz.pk
Kenya: affiliateprogram@jumia.co.ke
Maroc: affiliation@jumia.ma
Côte d'Ivoire : affiliation@jumia.ci
Uganda: marketing@jumia.ug

Kind regards,

Your Jumia partner network"

Lastly, can i use my Konga ads code on a website i didn't registered with? I have two websites, i registered one with Konga affiliate network and it was approved. I didn't want to bother registering the second website with them but to use the already approved site ads codes on my second website, can i do so?

My blogs:
www.eduansa.com
www.ansacareers.com

Thanks a lot!
your application for jumia affiliate was rejected. As for konga, you can make use of any website you did not register on konga provided you add the affiliate codes on each product you shared on the site else they won't be able to track the clicks and sales
Re: Message From Jumia: Bloggers What Does This Means? by petengine(m): 5:06pm On May 19, 2016
bedfordng:
your application for jumia affiliate was rejected. As for konga, you can make use of any website you did not register on konga provided you add the affiliate codes on each product you shared on the site else they won't be able to track the clicks and sales
thanks a bunch!
Re: Message From Jumia: Bloggers What Does This Means? by DuduParaPara: 6:29pm On May 19, 2016
petengine:

thanks a bunch!

I'm still waiting for your response on the question I asked on your thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2984986/why-commercial-pilot-many-pilots

(1) (Reply)

I'm An Internet Savvy Ask Me Any Question / 97+ Members Group For Sale / Adsense Payment With Domiciliary Account Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.