Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,505 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Best Book You've Ever Read In Your Whole Life? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best Book You've Ever Read In Your Whole Life? (512 Views)

BEST Courses To Read In Nigeria For Better Opportunities / 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall / Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Book You've Ever Read In Your Whole Life? by Rawblings(m): 9:43pm On May 15, 2016
Hello guys. How are you all doing today? I hope you had a great Sunday

Well, what's the best book apart from the bible and other religious books that you've read and have changed your life for good?

Mine is......... Attitude is Everything by Keith Harrell

This book has changed my way of reacting to things of this world and the way i relate to people.

What's the best book you've read......... share yours
Re: Best Book You've Ever Read In Your Whole Life? by hemartins(m): 10:17pm On May 15, 2016
48 laws of power
&
Mafia manager

Note
Pls if you are easily influenced by what you see, hear or read, do not read these books.
Re: Best Book You've Ever Read In Your Whole Life? by ItzTun3chi(m): 10:26pm On May 15, 2016
hemartins:
48 laws of power
&
Mafia manager

Note
Pls if you are easily influenced by what you see, hear or read, do not read these books.
48laws of power cheesy
been my guide since day one.... everything in the book is just perfect... can't go anywhere without it being in my bag grin

1 Like

Re: Best Book You've Ever Read In Your Whole Life? by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 15, 2016
Under the lAke stuart woods
Re: Best Book You've Ever Read In Your Whole Life? by BULLIONKING: 11:41pm On May 15, 2016
tijapa tiroko oko yanibo
Re: Best Book You've Ever Read In Your Whole Life? by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 15, 2016
Mine would be "[b]The New Man"[/b]by Femi Ademiluwa ( I think that's his name).

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Secure An Honourary Doctorate For My Pastor / Work And Study In Canada / 2 Solid Reasons Why A Student Should Start A Business (money Is Not One Of Them)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.