Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,263 members, 7,860,610 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:16 PM

Empire’s Cookie Lyon Is A Big Fan Of Wizkid! - See What She Said About Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empire’s Cookie Lyon Is A Big Fan Of Wizkid! - See What She Said About Wizkid (887 Views)

"Baby Please Come And Marry Me" Lady Begs Wizkid (see Screen Shot) / Empire’s Cookie Lyon Is So Addicted To Wizkid, See What She Did / Taraji P Henson (cookie Lyon) Is A Big Fan Of Wizkid's Music. posts about CARO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empire’s Cookie Lyon Is A Big Fan Of Wizkid! - See What She Said About Wizkid by Akinonnairaland(m): 9:12am On May 17, 2016
Taraji who her fans often call Cookie, posted a screenshot of what she is listening to on Instagram while confessing her love for Wizkid's "Caro" featuring label mate L.A.X.

According to Taraji P. Henson, a friend introduced her to the song and she's loving it!. While listening to one of her favorite song by the Nigerian duo, she posted the screen shot with this words:

“…ever since @tymwallacehair turned me and @ashuntasheriff on to this one!!!!!!! I hit play and dance like nobody’s watching”

Taraji with more than 7.5million followers doesn’t follow many people with her following at mere 587. Wizkid was the 586th person she followed stamping her as a Wizkid fan.

Wizkid’s stakes has risen to new heights in recent weeks following his appearance on Drake’s One Dance. Caro currently has over 16 million views on YouTube. He's a starboy indeed.

Re: Empire’s Cookie Lyon Is A Big Fan Of Wizkid! - See What She Said About Wizkid by floragregs(f): 9:16am On May 17, 2016
Na achievement?
Re: Empire’s Cookie Lyon Is A Big Fan Of Wizkid! - See What She Said About Wizkid by Akinonnairaland(m): 9:23am On May 17, 2016
your signature says my post makes sense
floragregs:
Na achievement?
Re: Empire’s Cookie Lyon Is A Big Fan Of Wizkid! - See What She Said About Wizkid by floragregs(f): 9:25am On May 17, 2016
Akinonnairaland:
your signature says my post makes sense
congrats to you! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Five Social Media Critics That Needs To Be Flogged. / Poor Girls Of Nigeria, Is There Any Truth In This Statement? / Nollywood Actress Eniola Badmus Launches Plus Size Clothing Line & Radio Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.