Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,593 members, 7,850,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

I Want To Know About Eckankar. Any Help? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Know About Eckankar. Any Help? (5556 Views)

What Does Eckankar Members Do. / Eckankar Youths On How To Contact The Holy Spirit ( Video) / Follow Better Church, Follow ECKANKAR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Know About Eckankar. Any Help? by BetterChurch: 8:44am On May 26, 2016
Hi @MissRomantic how far wink what have you learned so far about ECKANKAR? I'm just being curious as you are angry
Re: I Want To Know About Eckankar. Any Help? by obidavido(m): 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
Hello guys Eckankar is not what you think is it and it is not a occultic society . it is the religion of the light and sound of God and we don't force it on people we only tell you about our religion and if you like it you can join. In addition the love song to God HU is meant for every body Eck teaches us to share the HU to every body , if though you can not a Eckist you can still sing the Hu song . it will help your time of difficulties but it will not be that fast like magic. I have seen Christians who have used the HU and it helped them.
Thank you Stay blessed guys
Re: I Want To Know About Eckankar. Any Help? by 4amorc(m): 9:59am On Jan 07, 2017
MissRomantic:
Oh.. I see..

FREE

Go To www.AMORConline.com
and click on the Yellow tab to read the Rosicrucian Monographs For FREE

The technique of cognitive persuasion for cult recruitment is based on reflexive thinking- that is a kind of thinking that transpires relatively unconsciously, based on assumptions you have accepted long ago. Reflect instead of reflex and you will be safer.

Re: I Want To Know About Eckankar. Any Help? by Life33: 10:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
@euromillions but what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Todd Bentley -- Enough About Jesus / Jesus Is The Fulfillment Of The Law (tithing), Do I Still Need To Tithe? / Why Was Jonah Angry When Ninevah Repented?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.