Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

To My Nairaland Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To My Nairaland Family (1001 Views)

Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? / Nairaland Family Reality Show - Does It Make Any Sense? / Hello My Nairaland Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To My Nairaland Family by feelgood(m): 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2006
To you alll - my wonderful Nairaland family.

Where did the year go? Suddenly it is November and nearly December, again - and we realize that with giant strides we started in January and within a blink of an eye, 2006 is on its back!

A big "Thank You" to each and everyone of you, for the huge impact you had on my life this year. Especially for all the support and e-mails I received, without you, I'm sure that 2006 would have been extremely boring.

From my side I wish you all a magical Festive Season filled with Loving Wishes and Beautiful Thoughts.

May 2007 mark the beginning of a Tidal Wave of Love, Happiness and Bright Futures.

And to those who need someone special, may you find that true love

To those who need money, may your finances overflow

To those who need caring, may you find a good heart

To those who need friends, may you meet lovely people

To those who need life, may you find GOD

Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!
Re: To My Nairaland Family by mukina2: 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2006
@feelgood
i dont know my category but i'll say ameen to all the prayers cheesy
Re: To My Nairaland Family by feelgood(m): 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2006
@mukina2

You are among the dearest. My condolence again for the loss of ur mum.
Cheers and be cool
Re: To My Nairaland Family by rowlandwhy: 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2007
@ feelgood
Mukina is a muslim, and some say she is a terrotist

@topic,
Someone forward this same greetings to me last year
Pls can u help with the source u get it?
very curious to know

Thnks
Re: To My Nairaland Family by mukina2: 6:42pm On Jun 16, 2007
@ rowlandwhy are you my spokeman? Feelgood knows me so cheesy

i am not a terrorist, so let the some keep saying so

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Happier On The Wedding Day,the Man Or The Woman? / Affordable Xmas Chicken?turkey?goats?come Here! / Help!how Can You Keep Teenage Children Productively Occupied This Xmas Holiday/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.