Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags (95367 Views)

Newly Arrived 30kg And 20kg Uk Grade AAA Bales for sale! + pix! / Newly Arrived Bales Of Designer London Shoes& Bags. Crazy Prices (pictures) / Checkout My Newly Arrived Bales Of Designer BAGS & SHOES Pix' Bales &pcs@wholesa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Embi(f): 5:27am On Jul 22, 2016
Hello

I need a trust worthy Ghanian resident who will receive and ship products for my online store.I currently run an amazon and ebay online store in the u.s while my associates run the kaymu and konga online store in nigeria .I am looking to expand into the Ghanian e-commerce with a partner who has a sense for business and has their research of trending products up to date.owning a physical store in ghana is not required but will be an added advantage.

I can also supply to a reseller at wholesale price

I am also interested in residents of countries where jumia and kaymu has a presence

for enquirers
leave a comment here or send me a private message
I will send you my skype ID so we can discuss (this is mandatory)
include in your message links to any online store you own
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by sugarbuns(f): 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hello Stella do you have any buyer in Lagos that deals in grade A baby clothes. Please help with contact number if you do.
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 10:55am On Jul 23, 2016
Sorry for the late reply ma'am. Lol she won't chop off your hands, she'll sell well to you and yes the sizes you want are available.
galaxybabe3:
Am in port harcourt and your bales are aewsome, I'll contact you stella, but please hope I can get sizes 14 nd 16 from her?thank you nd hope she w8nt chop off our hands ooo, dis ph oil state tin is just too much. ?

2 Likes

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 10:58am On Jul 23, 2016
Wendy80:

How much is ur children shoe bale?
kindly add me up ma'am so I'll explain to you the different shoe bales available
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 11:26am On Jul 23, 2016
I just checked and I realised that you have created different threads on this same topic, please (note the please) go and do this else where.
Embi:
Hello

I need a trust worthy Ghanian resident who will receive and ship products for my online store.I currently run an amazon and ebay online store in the u.s while my associates run the kaymu and konga online store in nigeria .I am looking to expand into the Ghanian e-commerce with a partner who has a sense for business and has their research of trending products up to date.owning a physical store in ghana is not required but will be an added advantage.

I can also supply to a reseller at wholesale price

I am also interested in residents of countries where jumia and kaymu has a presence

for enquirers
leave a comment here or send me a private message
I will send you my skype ID so we can discuss (this is mandatory)
include in your message links to any online store you own
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 11:27am On Jul 23, 2016
Yes I do ma. Kindly add me up on whatsapp so I'll give you her contact.
sugarbuns:
Hello Stella do you have any buyer in Lagos that deals in grade A baby clothes. Please help with contact number if you do.
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 11:36am On Jul 23, 2016
We have yet another happy customer cheesy
She bought my bale of children mixed wears. Lovely nairalanders in abeokuta do well to patronize her.
Thank you so much ma'am for your patronage, God bless you.
Happy weekend dearies smiley

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 11:39am On Jul 23, 2016
Kindly add me up on whatsapp to get her contact.
The children mix is from age 0-10 years. Abeokuta nairalanders that needs to buy clean children wears kindly add me up to get her contact . Thanks

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 11:43am On Jul 23, 2016
More pictures from the children mixed wears bale

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 11:48am On Jul 23, 2016
If you're interested in buying men polo shirts Bale its very much available. It consists of men round neck shirts, V-neck, polos, and original jerseys inside.
Price is very affordable. Kindly call or whatsapp me on 08160224637. Extremely neat. I don't have pictures of it as not all my customers has the time to send me pictures when they open their bales. Those around Epe axis in Lagos, that needs to buy the men shirts in retail, kindly add me up so I'll give you my customer in Epe contact as she just got the bale yesterday and she'll be opening it today.

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 10:45am On Jul 25, 2016
Happy New week everyone... Have a wonderful week ahead.
Screenshot of feedback from my customers... cheesy

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 10:50am On Jul 25, 2016
More testimony

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by sleam: 12:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
Notify me if you have any Abuja customer who wants to resell...

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
Alright. Which of the bales would you want to select from so I'll let you know when a customer in abuja gets his or her order. Thanks
sleam:
Notify me if you have any Abuja customer who wants to resell...
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by skribbles: 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
Stella42:
Good evening lovely people... Please be informed that I'll be opening a bale of first grade children mix tomorrow at Okota. Time: 3pm. Those interested in buying for personal use and resale can also seize this opportunity to buy clean children wears.
Price ranges from 300-700 depending on the ones you want.
Note: it's only tomorrow I'll be available to open it.
Kindly call 08160224637 for more information. Thanks and have a wonderful night rest kiss

When are you doing this again?
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 9:50am On Jul 28, 2016
I'm looking at this week Saturday been the 30th of July. Those interested should please add me up on whatsapp 08160224637, I'll create a group and we'll talk more about it. Thanks
skribbles:

When are you doing this again?
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by sleam: 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
Stella42:
Alright. Which of the bales would you want to select from so I'll let you know when a customer in abuja gets his or her order. Thanks

Female office wears and shoes.
Baby/children wears

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 9:30am On Jul 29, 2016
Alright... I'll get back to you.
sleam:

Female office wears and shoes.
Baby/children wears
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 8:10am On Aug 01, 2016
Happy New month to you all...may the remaining part of this year be the best for us all. In Jesus most wonderful name... Amen!
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
Good day lovely nairalanders...
Those interested in buying half of the ladies corporate gown Bale should kindly call ASAP me on 08160224637. I have a ready customer that doesn't need a full bale of the corporate gown Bale. I'll be doing the sharing myself.
Thanks
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Kelechijoan(f): 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
For your quality u.s shoes call or Watapp 07034626807. Payment on delivery within Lagos. Pick ups can be made if you are outside Lagos.

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Kelechijoan(f): 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
Quality u.s shoes. You pay on delivery if in LAGOS. Call or Watapp 07034626807

1 Share

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by brown3: 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
Stella42:
Hello lovelies... Do not miss this awesome business opportunity. People have bought the bag Bales and have testified. You too can have your own testimony and make good profit from it.
Below are pictures sent to me by a customer who patronized me... Feed your eyes wink
sister the bags doent look okrika, they look new.

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
Okrika get grade madam. Have you heard of boutique grade? That is what I sell. And yes the bags is as good as new.The 'okrika' looking type can never be sold at the price my bag bale is sold. That one is either 50k or thereabout
brown3:
sister the bags doent look okrika, they look new.

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by warrah(m): 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
Stella42:
Okrika get grade madam. Have you heard of boutique grade? That is what I sell. And yes the bags is as good as new.The 'okrika' looking type can never be sold at the price my bag bale is sold. That one is either 50k or thereabout

Somebody called you out on a thread that you are owing her for some couple of months after working for you as a pa.......

Biko do well to give her the money you owe her; for her to call u out, it means she has endured and can no longer endure......

Good name is better than money....

https://www.nairaland.com/3274930/exposed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
Hello dearest nairalanders... It's been quite a while. This custom issue isn't easy. In all we bless God

We have got yet another satisfied customer. She bought my Bale of children mixed wears. Very clean wears grin
Pictures below...

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 9:35pm On Aug 17, 2016
If you're interested in buying for personal use or for reselling please add me up to give you her contact. Her location is iju, Ishaga Lagos. She can deliver anywhere
Clean children wears from 0-10 years available

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by cindyrocks(f): 3:21am On Aug 18, 2016
Hmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Oskyworld:
#ScamRedAlert...
Asking me to pay 200k and then wait for 10 working days to get my goods...
Threatened me that if I make this post, her online customers will insult me...

#NL beware
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Bideth: 7:59am On Aug 19, 2016
Thanks Stella for the bale delivered to me, you went out of your way to deliver to my doorstep and to crown it all up, the bale was super clean. Will be buying another soon.

P.S: I sell affordable wallpapers, High quality and luxurious wallpapers. Sales is currently on, BUY TWO GET ONE FREE!

Please call 08065043996 to place order.

1 Share

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 9:49am On Aug 19, 2016
Thank you so much ma'am... God bless you for the feedback. It was a pleasure doing business with you smiley
Dear nairalanders do well to patronize her, she sells quality, unique wallpapers and it's quite affordable.
Happy weekend everyone... TGIF kiss
Bideth:
Thanks Stella for the bale delivered to me, you went out of your way to deliver to my doorstep and to crown it all up, the bale was super clean. Will be buying another soon.

P.S: I sell affordable wallpapers, High quality and luxurious wallpapers. Sales is currently on, BUY TWO GET ONE FREE!

Please call 08065043996 to place order.

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Eleganza33(f): 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
Hw much is a bale of chiffon tops and gown.and those jackets u sale r they jeans or plain
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Bideth: 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
Thank you stella for the bale delivered to my doorstep in Lagos and most especially for giving me a totally clean and sellable bale. Recommended you to people, Now I can say u're not a Scam.

P.S: I sell affordable German and UK wallpapers. Sales is on now. BUY TWO GET ONE FREE!! Call 08065043996 to place your order.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 / ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ / Please Recommend Any Skin Lightening Soap And Cream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.