Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags (95442 Views)

Newly Arrived 30kg And 20kg Uk Grade AAA Bales for sale! + pix! / Newly Arrived Bales Of Designer London Shoes& Bags. Crazy Prices (pictures) / Checkout My Newly Arrived Bales Of Designer BAGS & SHOES Pix' Bales &pcs@wholesa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Kelechijoan(f): 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
Turban is take over this season. Rock this our velvety turban and get this sophisticated look . it can be worn to any occasion and on any outfit, be it Ankara, lace,leggings, dresses, etc. Wholesales from 12 piece is 800 each, with brooch is 1200 each. Call or Watapp 07034626807.

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 2:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hello beautiful people! I've got good news for you... We are opening our office by first week of September! You can now come to place your order physically! Am super excited as this will be of benefit to those that doesn't like doing business online.
To those that have patronized me while my business was still based online, I want to use this opportunity to say a big thank you! May God continue to increase you in every area of your life.
God bless us all kiss
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 6:39pm On Aug 24, 2016
We've got new arrivals of clean UK bales.
We have all types of ladies clothes in bales, we have men corporate shirts Bale 100kg and 55kg are available.
We also have children tops Bale which consists of age 0-10 years(boys and girls). We have children trousers only bale age 0-10(boys and girls).
We have got ladies office shirts Bale in stock as well. And so on... To place your order kindly call or whatsapp me on 08160224637.
Prices are very affordable

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Kelechijoan(f): 7:06am On Aug 25, 2016
Turban is take over this season. Rock this our velvety turban and get this sophisticated look . it can be worn to any occasion and on any outfit, be it Ankara, lace,leggings, dresses, etc. Wholesales from 12 piece is 1000 each, with brooch is 1200 each. Call or Watapp 07034626807. There is retail

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 11:02am On Aug 26, 2016
So many people have been requesting to see sample pictures of my men office shirts Bale. I don't have samples of it as not all my customers are on social networks where they can send me photos of what they saw in the bale. So I have decided to take a picture of the bale itself. Hope it helps... Very clean shirts are guaranteed.
Pictures below

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 11:08am On Aug 26, 2016
A customer wants to clear her goods remaining, she has chiffon tops to clear, if you're interested in buying to resell, kindly contact me. She's selling the chiffon at the rate of 400 naira per one. It's very okay, as the tops are still in very good condition. Interested buyers should be located in Lagos. Thanks
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 7:49am On Aug 31, 2016
Good morning lovelies! Hope your night went well?
If you're interested in buying children wears either for personal use or for reselling, kindly call me or whatsapp me now on 08160224637. I'll be opening my grade AA children bale this week Saturday at Ago palace way, Okota... Prices are very affordable! Do not miss this opportunity as I don't get to open it always.
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by folash: 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
Stella42:
Good morning lovelies! Hope your night went well?
If you're interested in buying children wears either for personal use or for reselling, kindly call me or whatsapp me now on 08160224637. I'll be opening my grade AA children bale this week Saturday at Ago palace way, Okota... Prices are very affordable! Do not miss this opportunity as I don't get to open it always.
How much is the bale of the children mix grade A, and ladies' chiffon grade A also?
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
New arrivals of girls gowns bale only now in stock. It consists of excellently clean ball dresses, causal dresses, church dresses etc...
Girls gown Bale (0-10years) is a very lovely Bale to purchase. Kindly call 08160224637 to place your order. Thanks kiss
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by folash: 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
folash:

How much is the bale of the children mix grade A, and ladies' chiffon grade A also?
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
Am sorry for the late reply. The children mix I have now is for 120k for 55kg. I have different types of chiffon tops bales, add me up on whatsapp 08160224637 so I'll explain better [quote author=folash post=49124990][/quote]
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Xynthialuvy(f): 8:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
Are d bags still available?
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
Good day dear esteemed customers, I wish to announce to you that we now have an office where you can come place order for whatever Bale you want, make payments, and we will have it delivered to your door step. If you wish, you can pick it up at the office. Please note that we no longer offer the Pay on delivery service be it customers in Lagos or it's environs due to the existence of our office. I also want to use this opportunity to thank you all, for the patronage and referrals all through the time we were based online...May God in his infinite mercy bless and increase you and yours...
Thanks a million
Stella
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
Kindly read the terms and conditions concerning the bags Bale, if you can cope, then we'll do business. Check my previous post for it.
Xynthialuvy:
Are d bags still available?
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Xynthialuvy(f): 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
Stella42:
Kindly read the terms and conditions concerning the bags Bale, if you can cope, then we'll do business. Check my previous post for it.
. Are u saying i did nt read b4 asking?
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
Things like this keeps me going... God bless you Mrs monick. Thanks for the patronage

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
Pictures from my gown Bale sent to by my lovely customer... God bless you Mrs monick, irrespective of her busy schedule she still had time to send me pictures... kiss

1 Share

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
More pictures... Isn't it beautiful?!!!
If you're in Lagos, Festac to be precise, add me up for her contact.

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
And more...

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by sleam: 11:01pm On Sep 09, 2016
they're so lovely o...still waiting for the Abuja resellers

1 Like

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Rhukie(f): 11:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
@stella, can she deliver to yaba?
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 10, 2016
Just following up on your business style ma...God bless you beyond words.
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 9:22am On Sep 10, 2016
Lol... Hopefully the Abuja resellers will come through... But in the main time why not buy from people here in Lagos, they can always deliver to you at abuja. Just tell them your size. My customers are patient enough to send you pictures so you'll select.
sleam:
they're so lovely o...still waiting for the Abuja resellers
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 9:22am On Sep 10, 2016
Yes ma, she can
Rhukie:
@stella, can she deliver to yaba?
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 9:23am On Sep 10, 2016
Thank you so much sir... God bless you too
hilaomo:
Just following up on your business style ma...God bless you beyond words.
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 9:26am On Sep 10, 2016
If you're interested in buying the Bale of this gown, call/whatsapp me ASAP...
Note: this isn't my all corporate gown Bale.
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
We've got yet another satisfied customer!!! She bought our bale of children mixed wears... Very lovely!
Thank you so much Mrs Bisola kiss
See pictures below...

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
More pictures...

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
And more...

Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by goldedprince: 7:53am On Sep 16, 2016
Stella42:
When you're just so sure of your bale, you can conveniently open it for your customers without no fear. Thank you so much ma'am for your patronage.

My lovely customer bought my grade A best of all children bales. Price 160k last. Quantity : 500 pieces
Pictures below as I was just busy taking photos
Do you sell grade a for guys too?
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Dynamitehimself(m): 9:37am On Sep 16, 2016
Stella42:
More pictures... Isn't it beautiful?!!!
If you're in Lagos, Festac to be precise, add me up for her contact.

How Much Is this gown bale. How many pieces
Re: Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags by Stella42(f): 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
I have different types of gown bales. Which one do you want?
Dynamitehimself:

How Much Is this gown bale. How many pieces

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 / ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ / Please Recommend Any Skin Lightening Soap And Cream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.