Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

4 Major Things About MTN Startpack, That No One Is Telling You - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 4 Major Things About MTN Startpack, That No One Is Telling You (906 Views)

Mtn Startpack >> How To Migrate >> Benefits >> Tariffs And Bonuses / Get 6 Times Bonus On Every Recharge Using MTN Startpack Promo Plan / Get 6 Times Bonus On Every Recharge Using MTN Startpack Promo Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Major Things About MTN Startpack, That No One Is Telling You by sherifos: 1:34pm On May 16, 2016
4 Major Things About MTN StartPack, That No One Is Telling You
Earlier, I joined the long list of bloggers to write about the new mtn startpack, Buh while puting the article together, some couple of thoughts pop up in my mind that I couldn't close my eyes to, which resulted to this post
MTN StartPack is more or less MTN giving with one hand and taking it back with the other hand. Period!

mtn startpack YAFUNYAFUN bonus

Let me go in depth of the plan and analyze with the experience of a telecoms customer care, the hidden plan of different plan is obvious to me.
Buh to prevent jumping into conclusion, I picked up my phone and dial 180, yes MTN customer care to confirm my suspicion and know how will be deducted for calls per seconds.

Lets take the Benefits of using MTN StartPack one after the other:
1. 500% extra on all your recharge giving you 600% value or so it seems ( have you considered how much they will deduct per sec and per minute, hmmn )
Yes am talking about the Tariff rate - 40 k/s

2. Bonus validity, your credit bonus is only valid for 3days
Whoever thought of that plan is a brainiac, because the sweeter a thing get, the more you want, the strategy of 500% extra valid for 3 days will make you recharge and spend more.
Because your concentration will be on the bonus not on your recharge

3. Please Note that You can't subscribe with your bonus
You can browse with your credit Buh you can't subscribe some folks make the mistake alot of thinking you can subscribe with their bonus{ I believe you know the difference }

4. On the recharge of 200 and above, you get 10 Mega byte free bonus
Validity period 2 days,

Ma zip my mouth at this junction.
So, are there any observation on your part or do you disagree about my observation, I would like to know about your views too without hold back

Post from http:///4-major-things-about-mtn-startpack-that-no-one-is-telling-you/

Cc lalasticlala
Re: 4 Major Things About MTN Startpack, That No One Is Telling You by habuchelsea(m): 2:01pm On May 16, 2016
you can subscribe with it my friend

(1) (Reply)

The 100% Guaranteed Android App To Control Your Mobile Data. / Gionee M5 Plus Users Discussion Thread.[come In] / Sebago, A Nigerian To Win The World League Ultimate Tennis Championship (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.