Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Sebago, A Nigerian To Win The World League Ultimate Tennis Championship (pics) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sebago, A Nigerian To Win The World League Ultimate Tennis Championship (pics) (907 Views)

The Ultimate Android Studio Tutorial For Beginners / How to win the Phantom 6 this November / Finally Ultimate Method To Unlock FIFA 14 Apk Offline Mode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sebago, A Nigerian To Win The World League Ultimate Tennis Championship (pics) by Peterpan222(m): 10:00am On Sep 22, 2016
Nigerians, making wave everywhere they go. Be it legally or illegally, we must always be spoken of.

Sebago, A Nigerian set to be a Gold medalist in World League Ultimate Tennis Championship after battling with many players from every corner of the world. What an archivement. See image of his team and his current ranking! Congrats..

NOTE: Haters, over to you. tongue

#UltimateTennis

Re: Sebago, A Nigerian To Win The World League Ultimate Tennis Championship (pics) by benaam433: 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
Tennis is one of my best sports game. Although, I play Ultimate Tennis Mod APK all the time. If you don't know about a mod then I will tell you. A mod allows you to unlock everything in the game. You will also get Unlimited Gold Coins and Gems too. I think you should play ultimate tennis too. If you want a real tennis game then according to ratings and reviews Ultimate tennis is the best choice. The game offers a detailed aspect of tennis. The user interface is also very good too. I think you should visit the article once.

(1) (Reply)

Glo 0.0kb Browsing Help / Infinix Hot 3 Pro For Sale!!! / Flash Sale: Samsung Galaxy S5 42k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.