Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

###Click To Get 100% 1yr Plan Free Domain And Hosting And Develop It Yourself. - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / ###Click To Get 100% 1yr Plan Free Domain And Hosting And Develop It Yourself. (4767 Views)

Tip On How To Design A Domain And Hosting Website / Difference Between Linux Hosting And Window Hosting / Think About The Idea, We Will Help You Develop It— Chinawapz Tech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ###Click To Get 100% 1yr Plan Free Domain And Hosting And Develop It Yourself. by ITbomb(m): 5:45pm On May 22, 2016
webhelpline:
@ ITTomb, think one of our representatives called you regarding your hosting plan and never requested for any charge. Why fear the fear of being assisted. You should have asked when you where called or call back. There isn nothing wrong with your question but you have being privileged to speak to one of our representatives.

Our goal is to assist many Nigerians interested in having websites for their personal businesses free of charge. To encourge young enterpreneurs go online and announce their businesses or concepts to the world. We are tested and trusted.

Promo keeps going on @webhelpline proudly powered by Havilah Consults. Don't miss this great privilege, kindly drop requested info. Signed: Management.
It's not about the fear, I like the vision. I'm always very curious so that I can learn in case I want to do something like this. (Actually, I intend to do something like this but for something else but scared about I cound support it on the long term)

Good job
Re: ###Click To Get 100% 1yr Plan Free Domain And Hosting And Develop It Yourself. by webhelpline: 8:30pm On May 22, 2016
@ ITTomb check your mail. Your request is being processed
Re: ###Click To Get 100% 1yr Plan Free Domain And Hosting And Develop It Yourself. by webhelpline: 8:33pm On May 22, 2016
For those of you that got our sms, kindly follow instruction as stated to come live now.
Re: ###Click To Get 100% 1yr Plan Free Domain And Hosting And Develop It Yourself. by webhelpline: 1:36pm On May 23, 2016
Always check your email to view your cpanel info after 48hrs. Don't keep your cpanel domant, put it to work This instruction goes to those who have submitted their domain and hosting info and even those who are about doing so now.

We are here to help you..... Testimonies have been coming in.... Be the next to testify... No fee attached.

1 Like

Re: ###Click To Get 100% 1yr Plan Free Domain And Hosting And Develop It Yourself. by esosuo: 2:36pm On May 23, 2016
Email. = esosuo2@gmail.com
Domain = loudestwhispers.com
Mobile = 0813 576 2757

I want. Domain and hosting
Re: ###Click To Get 100% 1yr Plan Free Domain And Hosting And Develop It Yourself. by Riar: 3:12pm On May 23, 2016
webhelpline:
Always check your email to view your cpanel info after 48hrs. Don't keep your cpanel domant, put it to work This instruction goes to those who have submitted their domain and hosting info and even those who are about doing so now.

We are here to help you..... Testimonies have been coming in.... Be the next to testify... No fee attached.

Dropped the details you requested on may 18(more than 4 days ago) ......... But uptil now.... Nothing ave bin done regarding it.... Followed all ur instructions...

Y is dat
Re: ###Click To Get 100% 1yr Plan Free Domain And Hosting And Develop It Yourself. by Riar: 3:15pm On May 23, 2016
Need Domain name and hosting

Domain name: www.ripetech.com

Phone number:

Email: Forcespeed11@gmail.com
Re: ###Click To Get 100% 1yr Plan Free Domain And Hosting And Develop It Yourself. by webhelpline: 3:26pm On May 23, 2016
Mr. Riar our post is not a platform for you to advertise yourself and seek for fund from ppl. If the first letter of your name is replace with 'L' hope you know what that will be? Ans=Liar Please don't stop people from getting what they need get freely by your selfish interest.

What you don't know is surely bigger than you. Kindly keep off this post if u have nothing good to contribute. Thanks

Those concerned have received our text and are happy with our services... They have their sites running as I tell you...

To all fans of webhelpline... Let's keep enjoying this great privilege.....

Free hosting still trending.
Re: ###Click To Get 100% 1yr Plan Free Domain And Hosting And Develop It Yourself. by surestsam(m): 3:41pm On May 23, 2016
i need domain and hosting Domain: www.valentblog.com Email: surestsam@gmail.com Phone No: 07065279604
Re: ###Click To Get 100% 1yr Plan Free Domain And Hosting And Develop It Yourself. by Riar: 3:54pm On May 23, 2016
webhelpline:
Mr. Riar our post is not a platform for you to advertise yourself and seek for fund from ppl. If the first letter of your name is replace with 'L' hope you know what that will be? Ans=Liar Please don't stop people from getting what they need get freely by your selfish interest.

What you don't know is surely bigger than you. Kindly keep off this post if u have nothing good to contribute. Thanks

Those concerned have received our text and are happy with our services... They have their sites running as I tell you...

To all fans of webhelpline... Let's keep enjoying this great privilege.....

Free hosting still trending.

Y are you coming at me with dat type of attitude..... I pointed something out......... I listed what you said you need for the free package........

You requested for some certain information... I provided it....

You didn't do anything abt it........ I called your attention to it

Does dat warrant that kind of response

Hmmmmm............. webhelpline
Re: ###Click To Get 100% 1yr Plan Free Domain And Hosting And Develop It Yourself. by webhelpline: 4:10pm On May 23, 2016
Oh sorry for that, it was a misconception!!! We indeed apologize... Please take our apology....
We shall attend to you right away. Thanks.
Re: ###Click To Get 100% 1yr Plan Free Domain And Hosting And Develop It Yourself. by Riar: 4:14pm On May 23, 2016
webhelpline:
Oh sorry for that, it was a misconception!!! We indeed apologize... Please take our apology....
We shall attend to you right away. Thanks.

Apology accepted......
Re: ###Click To Get 100% 1yr Plan Free Domain And Hosting And Develop It Yourself. by Zenzu01(m): 2:17pm On May 25, 2016
Am in.

Email: adesoji775@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: ###Click To Get 100% 1yr Plan Free Domain And Hosting And Develop It Yourself. by webhelpline: 8:08pm On May 25, 2016
We really apologize to all our fans that have responded to our SMS and are yet to be notified. If you fall in this category please exercise patience or kindly notify us through sms or call so will can attend to your issues immediate. We are friendly and open to questions. 08051343914. Thanks... Webhelpline proudly powered by Havilah Consults.
Re: ###Click To Get 100% 1yr Plan Free Domain And Hosting And Develop It Yourself. by TunezO(m): 9:50am On May 26, 2016
Tunzblog@gmail.com
Domain and hosting

Thettshow.com
Re: ###Click To Get 100% 1yr Plan Free Domain And Hosting And Develop It Yourself. by TunezO(m): 9:51am On May 26, 2016
webhelpline:
We really apologize to all our fans that have responded to our SMS and are yet to be notified. If you fall in this category please exercise patience or kindly notify us through sms or call so will can attend to your issues immediate. We are friendly and open to questions. 08051343914. Thanks... Webhelpline proudly powered by Havilah Consults.

Is it still on?
Re: ###Click To Get 100% 1yr Plan Free Domain And Hosting And Develop It Yourself. by webhelpline: 10:42am On May 26, 2016
TunezO:

Is it still on?

Yes!!! Still on...
Re: ###Click To Get 100% 1yr Plan Free Domain And Hosting And Develop It Yourself. by surestsam(m): 8:58am On May 27, 2016
webhelpline:

Yes!!! Still on...
hello bro, you are yet to setup the domain and hosting for me. Please help out. Thanks
Re: ###Click To Get 100% 1yr Plan Free Domain And Hosting And Develop It Yourself. by bobojoshua(m): 3:12pm On May 27, 2016
I want domain name and hosting. Www.broadsy.com 07017156563 joshuajonathan94@gmail.com
Re: ###Click To Get 100% 1yr Plan Free Domain And Hosting And Develop It Yourself. by webhelpline: 4:13pm On May 27, 2016
@bobojoshua... Congrats!!! your domain has been hosted and it's up and doing!!! kindly check to confirm.

To all fans of webhelpline and havilah whose domains are pending should notify us through call or sms. We are at your service 247.

08051343914 or 07067190222
Re: ###Click To Get 100% 1yr Plan Free Domain And Hosting And Develop It Yourself. by webhelpline: 4:53pm On May 27, 2016
@bobojoshua... Congrats!!! your domain has been hosted and it's up and doing!!! kindly check to confirm. Check your mail for details about your cpanel.

To all fans of webhelpline and havilah whose domains are pending should notify us through call or sms. We are at your service 247.

Re: ###Click To Get 100% 1yr Plan Free Domain And Hosting And Develop It Yourself. by bobojoshua(m): 5:33pm On May 27, 2016
webhelpline:
@bobojoshua... Congrats!!! your domain has been hosted and it's up and doing!!! kindly check to confirm. Check your mail for details about your cpanel.

THANKS.
Re: ###Click To Get 100% 1yr Plan Free Domain And Hosting And Develop It Yourself. by webhelpline: 10:25am On May 28, 2016
It's still blazing!!! Don't miss it. Be a proud owner of a website today... Drop your email and website of your choice.

Our goal is to assist many Nigerians interested in having websites for their personal businesses free of charge. To encourge young enterpreneurs go online and announce their businesses or concepts to the world. We are tested and trusted.

Promo keeps going on @webhelpline proudly powered by Havilah Consults. Don't miss this great privilege, kindly drop requested info. Signed: Management.

For more info: 08051343914 / 07067190222
Re: ###Click To Get 100% 1yr Plan Free Domain And Hosting And Develop It Yourself. by webhelpline: 10:44am On May 28, 2016
@9jainfonews your message can't be viewed and if it's what we saw by searching you at random, be more specific.

For other viewers... Kindly drop ur number, email and website of your choice......
Re: ###Click To Get 100% 1yr Plan Free Domain And Hosting And Develop It Yourself. by surestsam(m): 1:51pm On May 28, 2016
webhelpline:
It's still blazing!!! Don't miss it. Be a proud owner of a website today... Drop your email and website of your choice.

For more info: 08051343914 / 07067190222
hello, Have drop the details earlier
domain: www.valentblog.com
email: surestsam@gmail.com
phone: 07065279604
please help me with domain and hosting. Thanks
Re: ###Click To Get 100% 1yr Plan Free Domain And Hosting And Develop It Yourself. by copley: 5:26pm On May 28, 2016
Domain: www.blackassests.com Email: copleyvirginia@gmail.com Phone: 07068190311
Re: ###Click To Get 100% 1yr Plan Free Domain And Hosting And Develop It Yourself. by 2bbc: 5:34pm On May 28, 2016
Email =nura2cool@gmail.com Number =08066681811 Webname=jajablx
Re: ###Click To Get 100% 1yr Plan Free Domain And Hosting And Develop It Yourself. by 2bbc: 5:41pm On May 28, 2016
Email =nura2cool@gmail.com
Number =08066681811

Blogname=www.jajablex.com

Abuja
Re: ###Click To Get 100% 1yr Plan Free Domain And Hosting And Develop It Yourself. by webhelpline: 6:24pm On May 28, 2016
This is to all that have have dropped their emails or about to drop!!! Kindly check your email inbox in not less than 3hrs to follow instruction for quick activation of your website. If your website is still pending, kindly call 08051343914 or 07067190222... We don't like to owe any call and let's help you out free of charge.

Reminder! Reminder!! Reminder!!! Check your email box in not less than 3hrs to follow instruction for quick activation.. 100% free
Re: ###Click To Get 100% 1yr Plan Free Domain And Hosting And Develop It Yourself. by paragon40(m): 11:45am On May 29, 2016
Kindily create a domain name for tifetayo.com and hosting..email is oluwamedayese@gmail.com thanks in advance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Webmasters How Can I Make A Site Mobile Friendly??? / Nigerian "google Map" / Submit Your Site To Top Instant Approval Directories Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.