Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Breaking News: America President To Undergo Medical Checkup In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: America President To Undergo Medical Checkup In Nigeria (642 Views)

Boko Haram Victims To Undergo Plastic Surgery (picture) / Breaking News!!! America Finally Legalizes Same-sex Marriage *see Obama Tweet / Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: America President To Undergo Medical Checkup In Nigeria by paulharry: 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2009
All is now set for the united state president to undertake his routine medical check in Nigeria, according to the chief medical director of the national hospital, Dr paul harry he said the hospital is fully ready to receive the worlds most powerful man, He also said the facilities of the hospital are among the best in the world, the nigeria health sector is the best in the world as foreigners travel to the country for medical treatment amongst then are, PAUL HARRY.PAUL HARRRY,PAUULLLLLL,WAKE UP WAKE UP OR YOU WILL BE LATE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY, PSCHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, SO IT WAS ONLY A DREAM, sorry pals dont mind me that was the lofty dream i had this morning before i was waken up, well the time has come again to talk about our health sector, Last friday the president of the federal republic of Nigeria travel to saudi Arabia to perform the lesser Haji,and he will use the opportunity to undergo his routine medical check up, the president was smarter this time as those who see the president health condition as his ACHILLES HEELS,donot have any rumours to propagate again, the question on everyone lips is that are there no hospitals in Nigeria again, when will other people be flown to Nigeria for medical check up, what about our national hospital, Are there no medical personnel ,or no equipment or what?cos am ashamed that the number one citizen is undertaking a medical check up abroad,, please my fellow pals dont be biased,dont mind my writings or the suspense i put you i need your comments on this, my advice is that the federal govt should upgrade one of the hospital maybe the national hospital with world class equipment so that our leaders i mean the elites should receive treatment there so that when they are going for check up it wont be what the whole world will know, God bless Nigeria, am looking forward to the time when my dream would come true , pray for me,
www.nigeriacampus.com
Re: Breaking News: America President To Undergo Medical Checkup In Nigeria by Beaf: 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2009
The US will prefer their president to die of any illness in an American hospital. Going abroad for treatment is the biggest disgrace a country can bring on its medical capabilities and sovereignty.

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between Leadership And Management - Pat Utomi On Nuhu Ribadu / Which Nigeria News Tv Station Can I Watch Online / The President Of This Country Has Rendered Me :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.