Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,301 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji (55644 Views)

Nigerian Man Rants After Masters Degree Holder Sister Was Offered A N35k Job / Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard / A Graduate Offered A 20k Job... Ridiculous Or Well Just Manage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by Omotayor123(f): 6:32pm On May 17, 2016
gidimasters:
iyaf kill me o, na ur house be dah bah? kontinue lieing o.
And continue searching oooo tongue
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by bacco2000(m): 6:32pm On May 17, 2016
Omotayor123:
I just noticed. Tnx.

Don't mention o jere.
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by Seunpaul01(m): 6:38pm On May 17, 2016
mytime24:
Kk , God don pick him call

Na me b next wink

How u wan take do ur own now? smileyAbi u are on it already.
1. Jumoke from bread seller to model
2. Olatoyan a screen washer to better company worker
3. Mytime24 from________ to _________
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by gidimasters(m): 6:40pm On May 17, 2016
Omotayor123:
And continue searching oooo tongue
dah i'm already happy i'm gonna meet a nairalander
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 17, 2016
I'm so happy for that dude.
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by rheether(f): 6:50pm On May 17, 2016
skywalker001:
Na only cuteness u see for this matter ? U must b among dos gals dat go for niggas. Just saying though but I fit connect u wit him if u care

Daft.
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by rheether(f): 6:52pm On May 17, 2016
piagetskinner:

Ure always loving people 'cuteness' even when they are not
You are ugly then.
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by rheether(f): 6:52pm On May 17, 2016
piagetskinner:

Ure always loving people 'cuteness' even when they are not
You are ugly then.
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by piagetskinner(m): 6:56pm On May 17, 2016
rheether:

You are ugly then.

Depends on what u term ugly undecided
I fine pass ur bf tho wink
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by skywalker001(m): 6:58pm On May 17, 2016
rheether:

Daft.
Truth is bitter, I can see e pain u gan... No vex biko
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by 4nobody4every1: 7:08pm On May 17, 2016
dangotesmummy:
All the bashers international of nl una see una life outside?

That time una dey bash am say he's an attention seeker,he's this he's that. Now this man who IS 1000000times better than all the unemployed bashers has gotten a job because he chose to get out of the pity party club or apc vs pdp fight and take his future seriously. He humbled himself and God lifted him.so for all of una wey dey sit for your comfort zone dey bash continue o.you will tell seun what you've gained in bashing.at least the so called attention seeking wind screen cleaner has gotten a job.what value have you aded to your society abi una still dey do ipob vs zombie.more grease to your elbow
Hahaha, you are right mummy dangote, how is your son dangote? grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by geekybabe(f): 7:21pm On May 17, 2016
kikies:

U think dose who sit at home jst like sitting at home,u'd b helping a lot more if u can suggest wat der can do,dntcha tink so?

I don't get. You sit down at home and come online to tell people to give you ideas, are you kidding? I don't think you have a problem. sit at home and keep enjoying mums food.
You have a functional brain and you can't think of problems to solve around you. You need pple to give you ideas.

pretty sad.
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by KPhantom(m): 7:44pm On May 17, 2016
ya'll slating dis dude a couple of days ago can now burry ur head in shame.
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by deb(m): 7:49pm On May 17, 2016
kikies:

U think dose who sit at home jst like sitting at home,u'd b helping a lot more if u can suggest wat der can do,dntcha tink so?

Has anyone exchanged your own brain for forex at the parallel market?

Why should anybody tell you what to do? Did anyone tell the guy to use his initiative to attractive potential employer's attention?

What is the essence of your education if you cannot think of productive ideas to solve the need of others in exchange for money?

Spoilt brat stop embarrassing yourself in public. You remind me of how bad our educational system is. We produce robots only waiting for paid job; no initiative nothing

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by diva90: 7:53pm On May 17, 2016
Nice one
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by olahero(m): 8:02pm On May 17, 2016
AS SUDANIY LASTLY GET THERE...WISH IM BST...ZENITH
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by phlemzy: 8:16pm On May 17, 2016
All the big big companies in Nigeria are only fond of dishing out millions of naira to already-rich 'celebrities' over and over again for advert sake.( no beef meant) Instead of renewing and renewing a contract of a millionaire celebrity, why not push UP the likes of Olajumoke, this very guy and some others that the internet/social media bring to the spot. After all, there are usually several unfamiliar faces on the billboards of MTN, Glo, Airtel, Etisalat, etc. If those people are qualifies to be on ur bill boards/adverts, nothing stops these ones too from being put on display. #SpreadTheMoneyAcross#
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by omenka(m): 8:18pm On May 17, 2016
Let me share what I said on the other thread, three days ago, when some dudes were criticising him:

omenka:
He seeks to attract attention by looking unique and he's gotten that attention- made his way to a national daily. Hopefully, someone somewhere would locate him after seeing this and we'd have an Olajumoke 2.0. When he's cashing in, these ones who seem to know it all, criticising/insulting him, might still be languishing in the wilderness of nairaland.

Smh.

SAMBARRY, remember this?? Now it has come to pass sooner than we thought it would. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by bisiboi(m): 8:21pm On May 17, 2016
Thank God for him,am happy for him ooh
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 17, 2016
i'm happy for him, and here is wishing that they don;t expliot him to start giving back to the community even when he has not built a house for himself. ala Olajumoke
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by CioAngels(f): 8:51pm On May 17, 2016
OUCH, thank you very much, may God bless you. Olatoyan, please don't disappoint yourself, be humble. May God bless you.
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by Acidosis(m): 9:04pm On May 17, 2016
rheether:
I love his cuteness. I pray he goes back to school Asap.

Na your type dey make man lazy, and turn dem to sugar boys and f*ckboys.

You didn't like his effort, na "cuteness" you like. If the man was to live by your compliment, he would spend most of his time at the saloon, and bleaching his lips to pink.

Compliment the purpose of the thread, and wa.nk in your closet with the cuteness.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by chimoskyg(m): 9:05pm On May 17, 2016
Nairaland has been helpful this week big up
Seun
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by agrovick(m): 9:31pm On May 17, 2016
mamawin:
he's going to be a good model with the right training. all of ya sitting at home eating mum's food with yr certificate neatly tucked away, na una sabi. find sometin to do, no matter how small, no more windscreen cleaners oooo
So if I be your brother and I tell you say I wan go dey do windscreen cleaning, you go open teeth support my choice abi?
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by emmaella: 10:00pm On May 17, 2016
kikies:

i agree. i have 1mila but i don't know what to do with it. can anybody help?
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by kikies(m): 10:04pm On May 17, 2016
deb:

Has anyone exchanged your own brain for forex at the parallel market?

Why should anybody tell you what to do? Did anyone tell the guy to use his initiative to attractive potential employer's attention?

What is the essence of your education if you cannot think of productive ideas to solve the need of others in exchange for money?

Spoilt brat stop embarrassing yourself in public. You remind me of how bad our educational system is. We produce robots only waiting for paid job; no initiative nothing
Ok Mr. Brainy I'm guessing u went to one of d best schools arnd. A times its jst pretty hard for some folks, even wen dey av an idea to do something, capital is not der,must feed from hand to mouth. Not everybody can be Olajumoke or d gentle man in suit wiping shileds .
Dat been said, it wldnt b a bad idea if u av an idea of wat anoda can do jst to gt by everyday. And if u do av an idea n decide to b selfish with it den u shldnt wonder too far y our politicians remain selfish n greedy n in extension d institution in which dey got dier selfish training from........in sure u got urs from there too.
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by Cmeo(m): 10:08pm On May 17, 2016
Hard work pays. The guy being discussed here started this thing in Ilorin, Kwara State. God Bless his hustle!
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by kikies(m): 10:12pm On May 17, 2016
geekybabe:

I don't get. You sit down at home and come online to tell people to give you ideas, are you kidding? I don't think you have a problem. sit at home and keep enjoying mums food.
You have a functional brain and you can't think of problems to solve around you. You need pple to give you ideas.

pretty sad.
Madam FYI I'm not a sit at home dude,n if u give someone an idea, is it a bad thing to do?.......I no jst understand ur selfish behind oooo
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by Bamz(m): 10:21pm On May 17, 2016
While someone is claiming that she was raped, someone else is complaining of rejected pregnancy, oh and some are boasting of sleeping around, and finally, lest I forget many would never stop the Ipob vs zombie war (PS. It's an every day battle for them). All these happen on social media.

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Eleanor Roosevelt

Always think forward... in 10 years time, "will my actions right now matter?"
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by kikies(m): 10:22pm On May 17, 2016
emmaella:
i agree. i have 1mila but i don't know what to do with it. can anybody help?
Get a fish pond,twld only cost u half of ur mila b4 u start harvesting
2. Buy a new keke napep (#450k),give it out on higher purchase,in wat ever area in Lagos u shld b getting minimum of 10k err week. By d end end of d yr u've made more Dan wat u used in purchasing.
I'm talking from experience, bought a keke for #450k gave it out,I get #15k errweek.......do d maths
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by Bamz(m): 10:26pm On May 17, 2016
kikies:

Madam FYI I'm not a sit at home dude,n if u give someone an idea, is it a bad thing to do?.......I no jst understand ur selfish behind oooo

Trust me you've got everything within you. People would be very willing to help you if they see at least that you've made some efforts on your own. Even employers dont like people who have been idle fo long periods.

That said, I think anybody can brainstorm, as long as he/she was created with a brain.
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by Bamz(m): 10:29pm On May 17, 2016
kikies:

Get a fish pond,twld only cost u half of ur mila b4 u start harvesting
2. Buy a new keke napep (#450k),give it out on higher purchase,in wat ever area in Lagos u shld b getting minimum of 10k err week. By d end end of d yr u've made more Dan wat u used in purchasing.
I'm talking from experience, bought a keke for #450k gave it out,I get #15k errweek.......do d maths

Please do talk about the potential risks as well. No endeavor such as this is complete without risk identification and analysis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nobody Really Cares, So Hide That Certificate And Just Survive Anyhow / At What Age Did You Make Your First N100,000? / How To Write Your Name Officially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.