Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:31 AM

Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji (55857 Views)

Nigerian Man Rants After Masters Degree Holder Sister Was Offered A N35k Job / Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard / A Graduate Offered A 20k Job... Ridiculous Or Well Just Manage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 17, 2016
loomer:
Now job don come, all una for here don dey love his effort, and see dignity n labour.

Just few days ago una dey insult am say na self pity and all that.

One major reason Nigeria no fit develop pass as e dey.

More than half of the comments were insulting the guy who was just making a desperate effort to eat. His life depended on what he was doing and that was his last resort. Nigerians lack empathy.

Asking why he would be doing a job that he collects only N20 per windshield adorning a suit

Most Nigerian youths are doomed to fail. Headed towards failure. They reason backwards..

If this guy turns to begging, they will still be the ones to first lambast him for choosing roadside begging as a career.

They dont even know that sometimes goods like cement are sold with only N20 margin per bag. The number now determines ur profit

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by loomer: 10:49pm On May 17, 2016
Naughtysite:

More than half of the comments were insulting the guy who was just making a desperate effort to eat. His life depended on what he was doing and that was his last resort. Nigerians lack empathy.

Asking why he would be doing a job that he collects only N20 per windshield adorning a suit

Most Nigerian youths are doomed to fail. Headed towards failure. They reason backwards..

If this guy turns to begging, they will still be the ones to first lambast him for choosing roadside begging as a career.

They dont even know that sometimes goods like cement are sold with only N20 margin per bag. The number now determines ur profit

Especially those yeye ones wey still dey their papa and mama house dey eat free food. Na them insult the guy pass

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by ozo13(m): 10:50pm On May 17, 2016
dis guy don hustle for a long time in dat business.nice one
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by najite00: 10:54pm On May 17, 2016
now this is funny
this guy is always at olaiya bus stop in osogbo
I stopped him from cleaning my windscreen just last week ,I told someone beside me I really don't appreciate his approach becos once he cleans your screen, he is off. wont say a word or ask for anything.
he rarely talks and he does mingle with those bread sellers
I am happy for his swift transformation
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by naitalk: 10:57pm On May 17, 2016
Omotayor123:
Happy for him oooo.. God bless the hand that giveth cheesy
You are so beautiful

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by naitalk: 10:59pm On May 17, 2016
najite00:
now this is funny
I stopped him from cleaning my windscreen just last week ,I told someone beside me I really don't appreciate his approach becos once he cleans your screen, he is off. wont say a word or ask for anything.

How come he is In abk again
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by SAMBARRY: 11:36pm On May 17, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Hahaha, you are right mummy dangote, how is your son dangote? grin grin grin
o he's Fine thanks
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by Nobody: 12:01am On May 18, 2016
I hope the job offer really pulls through for him.
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by joltautos: 12:16am On May 18, 2016
this guy looks like Teebillz
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by Moconquer: 5:04am On May 18, 2016
God will bless you for doing these. Your reward is here on earth and in heaven. Bleep what ppu say
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by olumosen(m): 6:01am On May 18, 2016
i see oke ilewo
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by Bose253(f): 6:05am On May 18, 2016
There is equal opportunity for everyone to success
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by chemberlin(m): 6:37am On May 18, 2016
God is good...I don't know where this guy was spotted..honestly this guy was doing this job at olaiya bustop osogbo for more than 4 months he didn't get this recognition..thanks to any soul that have taken it on himself to give this guy the chance to make life again...
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by kikies(m): 8:44am On May 18, 2016
Bamz:

Trust me you've got everything within you. People would be very willing to help you if they see at least that you've made some efforts on your own. Even employers dont like people who have been idle fo long periods.

That said, I think anybody can brainstorm, as long as he/she was created with a brain.
Now u r making sense,so u can give out an idea,knowing fully well in ur hearts of hearts dat dis person who has bin sitting at home for a while now wld make good use of d idea.
Not everybody sitting at home is lazy, its jst d situation of tins arnd dem dats making dem look crippled,trust me I've sat at home for a while b4,it wasn't nice,I know I'm not lazy,Bt as of dat time,I cld do but little, n of cause pray.
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by kikies(m): 8:52am On May 18, 2016
Bamz:

Please do talk about the potential risks as well. No endeavor such as this is complete without risk identification and analysis.
My Broda NO RISK,NO REWARD.
which work no get risk,ur jst av to manage them
You can easily tink of d risk associated with d fish pond I guess.
Bt with d keke,it'd really little,because d rider knows dat if anytin shld happen to it (keke),den he wldnt enjoy owning it after he must av completed the contract.
I can say dis for a fact,I stay at Ago palace way Okota, u can literally sleep on d roads der now,so wat complain do u wanna give to me
I know not all roads r good Bt Broda,go do research n find out ow much dose guys take home errday.
I don give u assignment,run go do am wen u finish come collect ribena cool
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by Nobody: 9:06am On May 18, 2016
Very apt and nicely put..
shiftback:
I believe in the dignity of labor, whether with head or hand; that the world owes no man a living but that it owes every man an opportunity to make a living.

John D. Rockefeller

THIS RINGS TRUE HERE. Good luck to him.
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by mamawin(f): 9:29am On May 18, 2016
agrovick:

So if I be your brother and I tell you say I wan go dey do windscreen cleaning, you go open teeth support my choice abi?
never! I guess that's what came to his mind, you look at yourself, look around, what is it that can bring money in your own environ that will not belittle you
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by mamawin(f): 9:35am On May 18, 2016
kikies:

U think dose who sit at home jst like sitting at home,u'd b helping a lot more if u can suggest wat der can do,dntcha tink so?
I really feel for you. I was in that shoe myself, but I didn't sit down for a single day after my service year. a new school just opened nearby, I was teaching computer, home econs, agric, intro tech, f/nutrition, d pay was N4k at times 3.5k, year was 2001, but I was happy I was leaving for work every morni. later I got to teach pre--degree students intro to computer in a study centre of one university not far away, from there..... a job connects you to another, wish you d best, keep praying
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by mamawin(f): 10:19am On May 18, 2016
najite00:
now this is funny
that's true, d last time I had to call him back to give him a token, initially I thought he had a criminal motive just covering up wt that
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by agrovick(m): 1:24pm On May 18, 2016
mamawin:
never! I guess that's what came to his mind, you look at yourself, look around, what is it that can bring money in your own environ that will not belittle you
Now we are on the same wavelength. What do you currently do?
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by kikies(m): 6:04pm On May 18, 2016
mamawin:
I really feel for you. I was in that shoe myself, but I didn't sit down for a single day after my service year. a new school just opened nearby, I was teaching computer, home econs, agric, intro tech, f/nutrition, d pay was N4k at times 3.5k, year was 2001, but I was happy I was leaving for work every morni. later I got to teach pre--degree students intro to computer in a study centre of one university not far away, from there..... a job connects you to another, wish you d best, keep praying
I'm not in dose shoes mami,I jst understand ow it feels
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by dangotesmummy: 6:49pm On May 18, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Hahaha, you are right mummy dangote, how is your son dangote? grin grin grin
he's fine jare cool
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by 4nobody4every1: 7:30pm On May 18, 2016
dangotesmummy:
he's fine jare cool
Cool, l want to meet him through you for business cool
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by mamawin(f): 10:49am On May 19, 2016
kikies:
I'm not in dose shoes mami,I jst understand ow it feels
oh sowwwwy
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by kikies(m): 11:52am On May 19, 2016
mamawin:
oh sowwwwy
Nahh its all good
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by dangotesmummy: 7:41pm On May 19, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Cool, l want to meet him through you for business cool
he doesn't like doing buisness with nlders because many of them are scammers
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by 4nobody4every1: 10:53am On May 20, 2016
dangotesmummy:
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by 4nobody4every1: 4:32pm On May 20, 2016
dangotesmummy:
But l wont scam dangote now, he is a big shot, l will benefit more business ideas from him, since he is your son, l will like to go through you to meet him, mummy dangote dont turn my request down, thank you grin grin
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by dangotesmummy: 4:39pm On May 20, 2016
4nobody4every1:
But l wont scam dangote now, he is a big shot, l will benefit more business ideas from him, since he is your son, l will like to go through you to meet him, mummy dangote dont turn my request down, thank you grin grin
oya dobale before I give you his complementary card and tell you WHAt time to go and meet him in his office grin

By the way I hope you're a gentleman and your face is not hard? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by 4nobody4every1: 4:45pm On May 20, 2016
dangotesmummy:
oya dobale before I give you his complementary card and tell you WHAt time to go and meet him in his office grin

By the way I hope you're a gentleman and your face is not hard? grin
Ayam blushing mummy dangote, l am a gentle man to the core, once l meet your son Dangote, only one contract will be enough, l dont mind to fly from my base abroad to meet him, your son Dangote is very smart, the richest man in Africa and yet very humble, thank you mummy dangote, l will like to have his complimentary card but before then help me talk to him, he is your son, he will listen to you..... grin grin grin grin

Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by dangotesmummy: 6:16pm On May 20, 2016
Ok 4nobody4every1 oya call grin
Re: Abdullahi Olatoyan Offered A Job By Uche Nnaji by 4nobody4every1: 6:58pm On May 20, 2016
dangotesmummy:
Ok 4nobody4every1 his number is .......tell him yOu're one of my boys. cool
Hahahahaahah, quickly remove the number before other people start calling him, grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2018 FRSC Recruitment Shortlist Thread / Warning: Don't Attend An Interview Without Seeing This! / FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.