Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

My Best Feature On The Tecno L8 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Best Feature On The Tecno L8 (3040 Views)

House Of Assembly Member Goes "Crazy" Because Of The Tecno Camon Phone. / What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? / A Nairalander's Impression Of The Tecno L8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Feature On The Tecno L8 by Oladipupo22: 5:36pm On May 16, 2016
I know many of you will expect me to say it is the 5050MAH awesome, amazing, mind blowing battery on the device, but guess what? It is micro intelligence function of the L8. I will tell you why I think it is the most awesome, and I am sure some of you like minds will agree with me.
The Micro Intelligence has 7 intelligent features; trust me, they are breath taking.
Quick start
The L8 an amazing quick launch feature which makes navigation and use easier. All a user need do is use his finger to form an alphabetic shape i.e w for whatsapp or c for camera. This can only be effective if the command has been configured in the micro intelligence section of the settings.
Tapping to wake
Once a user double taps on the sleeping screen, it immediately opens the phone, likewise when the phone is active, double tapping will turn off the screen.
Music gesture
When the screen is asleep, the user can slide to the left to switch music to previous, slide to the right to switch music to the next, slide up to stop or pause a music and slide down to switch on the music. These features can only work when the phone is asleep.
Flip mute
Incoming and music can be silenced when the user flips the phone. It’s no magic, try it; it works! This is invalid when the screen is off.

Wave answer
Moving your hand over the sensor automatically answers an incoming call.
Take screen shot with three fingers
Sliding down with three fingers will automatically take a screen shot. Really cool!
Cover silence
Covering the phone with your palm will automatically silence an incoming call.
These are the features that blow my mind the most on the Tecno L8.

Re: My Best Feature On The Tecno L8 by waleyp(m): 5:47pm On May 16, 2016
How much is it
Re: My Best Feature On The Tecno L8 by osenbarak: 4:02pm On May 19, 2016
waleyp:
How much is it
36k or something
Re: My Best Feature On The Tecno L8 by pryme(m): 5:58pm On May 19, 2016
Oladipupo22:
I know many of you will expect me to say it is the 5050MAH awesome, amazing, mind blowing battery on the device, but guess what? It is micro intelligence function of the L8. I will tell you why I think it is the most awesome, and I am sure some of you like minds will agree with me.
The Micro Intelligence has 7 intelligent features; trust me, they are breath taking.
Quick start
The L8 an amazing quick launch feature which makes navigation and use easier. All a user need do is use his finger to form an alphabetic shape i.e w for whatsapp or c for camera. This can only be effective if the command has been configured in the micro intelligence section of the settings.
Tapping to wake
Once a user double taps on the sleeping screen, it immediately opens the phone, likewise when the phone is active, double tapping will turn off the screen.
Music gesture
When the screen is asleep, the user can slide to the left to switch music to previous, slide to the right to switch music to the next, slide up to stop or pause a music and slide down to switch on the music. These features can only work when the phone is asleep.
Flip mute
Incoming and music can be silenced when the user flips the phone. It’s no magic, try it; it works! This is invalid when the screen is off.

Wave answer
Moving your hand over the sensor automatically answers an incoming call.
Take screen shot with three fingers
Sliding down with three fingers will automatically take a screen shot. Really cool!
Cover silence
Covering the phone with your palm will automatically silence an incoming call.
These are the features that blow my mind the most on the Tecno L8.

and what's the music sound quality like compared to other phones.

I have been searching for a music review of the tecno l8 plus, if it has a dedicated sound chip for music
Re: My Best Feature On The Tecno L8 by Oladipupo22: 7:51am On May 20, 2016
pryme:

and what's the music sound quality like compared to other phones.

I have been searching for a music review of the tecno l8 plus, if it has a dedicated sound chip for music

This is where I cannot be authoritative about...

Boom j8 and others are music phones
Re: My Best Feature On The Tecno L8 by Oladipupo22: 7:51am On May 20, 2016
waleyp:
How much is it

It's 30 k or so
Re: My Best Feature On The Tecno L8 by Oladipupo22: 7:52am On May 20, 2016
osenbarak:
36k or something

It all depends on where you're buying
Re: My Best Feature On The Tecno L8 by omoalajah(m): 3:45pm On May 21, 2016
The best feature for me is the 3 fingers screenshot gesture
Re: My Best Feature On The Tecno L8 by osenbarak: 9:00pm On May 24, 2016
Oladipupo22:

It all depends on where you're buying
yup
Re: My Best Feature On The Tecno L8 by kolexepana: 3:17pm On May 25, 2016
If its 30k, then it not expensive based on those specs.

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!! Infinix Hot Note Screen Damaged / Coolpad Ivvi I3 Specifications And Features / Samsung Galaxy A20 May Be The Budget Device You've Been Waiting For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.