Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? (9571 Views)

Wireless Charging: A Useless Feature In The Smartphone Industry / LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x / The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by Oscarpraise(m): 5:36pm On Feb 01, 2017
Please guys am on an assignment and really need help here.
My technical lecturer gave us assignments to find out what young people love about their present mobile phone(s) that makes it unique to them and will not won't to even trade it for anything else.

I just got the itel S31 as a gift few days back and I think the main feature of the phone is about the selfie quality, even at night it's still very good.

So what's it about your phone, that makes it a perfect fit for you?
I need to combine the results before Sunday as I will be submitting the assignment on Monday.
Please lemme see your views about what you love best on your phone.
Thanks
Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by NCP: 5:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
Just gimme tym to think about it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by Opistorincos(m): 6:28pm On Feb 01, 2017
Monster battery

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by MrObserver: 6:37pm On Feb 01, 2017
My phone can make calls

22 Likes

Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by emmavis4u0052(m): 6:41pm On Feb 01, 2017
lovely from itel .. pls how much is the fone
Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by kio052001(m): 6:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
5.5 inch makes me nod in comfirmation
Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by harden(m): 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2017
i can change my notification led ti any colour I want

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by adeniyilamlek(m): 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2017
IR blaster

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by SweetBoyFriend(m): 7:21am On Feb 02, 2017

The ATM and the fridge

I don't need to go to the bank to withdraw my money, i just stay at home and do it on my phone

The fridge is the most amazing thing, when I'm out on a hot day, i just open my phone and have a very chilled water

24 Likes

Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by WaffenSS(m): 7:22am On Feb 02, 2017
Wireless hotspot
Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by mcfynest(m): 7:22am On Feb 02, 2017
Thumbprint

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by SirElaw(m): 7:22am On Feb 02, 2017
The Samsung Galaxy S5 has a number of cool features
1. IR blaster - I can control any electrical appliance that works with a remote control.
2. Heart rate sensor - This comes in handy before and after a workout
3. Fingerprint scanner - Unmatched security
4. Pedometer - Tracks daily level of activity by counting steps taken
It has a broken screen now though cry but I still love my Samsung Galaxy S5

13 Likes

Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 02, 2017
The shaving stick attached to the phone makes it superb
Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by Hades2016(m): 7:24am On Feb 02, 2017
I love it when I make calls with my phone the voice and sound is superb grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by calabaman(m): 7:24am On Feb 02, 2017
infinix note 3 pro:

- Thumbprint
- wide screen
- Sharp camera
- Flash charge
Among other features

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by Antoeni(m): 7:25am On Feb 02, 2017
The television and Fm stereo coupled with d AC
Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by Nzekweh(m): 7:26am On Feb 02, 2017
The finger print
Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by Kalman(m): 7:26am On Feb 02, 2017
The Screen Guard.
Thanks
Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:26am On Feb 02, 2017
Whatsapping wt my bae undecided

4 Likes

Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by yomibelle(f): 7:27am On Feb 02, 2017
its white color

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by AlexCk: 7:27am On Feb 02, 2017
So many things.

Ram size, connectivity(3G/4G), megapixel, processor(GHz parols), size too etc

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by zarakay(f): 7:27am On Feb 02, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

The ATM and the fridge

I don't need to go to the bank to withdraw my money, i just stay at home and do it on my phone

The fridge is the most amazing thing, when I'm out on a hot day, i just open my phone and have a very chilled water

fear God oo grin

6 Likes

Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by olatwo(m): 7:28am On Feb 02, 2017
Lemme check
Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by Ebubemg(m): 7:28am On Feb 02, 2017
How many times Will this type of thread make it to front page

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by AlexCk: 7:28am On Feb 02, 2017
JennieCutie4U:
my 13.0 mega pixel flash front camera is so outta dis world... makes me look like a celebrity in photos lol....#hatersgonhatemehn lolzzz

Haters and non-haters gonna laff actually tongue

5 Likes

Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by JennieCutie4U(f): 7:28am On Feb 02, 2017
my 13.0 mega pixel flash front camera is so outta dis world... makes me look like a celebrity in photos lol....#hatersgonhatemehn lolzzz

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by SweetBoyFriend(m): 7:28am On Feb 02, 2017
zarakay:

fear God oo grin

Fear God ??

You think I'm lying ??

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by Eleniyan15: 7:29am On Feb 02, 2017
Battery ni ooooo 5050Mah, L8plus

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by SweetBoyFriend(m): 7:29am On Feb 02, 2017
JennieCutie4U:

It makes you feel like a celebrity ??

Isn't that your phone the exact phone you used in taking the picture on your profile ??

I'm sorry to break your heart, you still look ugly with the 50 mega pixel grin

I was joking but i would fucck you tho

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? by dicksonadams(m): 7:29am On Feb 02, 2017
Note 4, screen size, pen, memory card changeable battery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help Trouble With Mtn Enhance Pulse, (5mb Scam) / How To Re Subscribe For Mtn Bis After Using Above Fair Usage / 7 Ways To Protect Your Smartphone Browser From Hackers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.