Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

(PHOTO): Rare Pictures Of Father Playing With Their Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (PHOTO): Rare Pictures Of Father Playing With Their Children (814 Views)

Burial Of Father And Daughter Electrocuted In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Obituary Of Father And Son Who Died After Brief Illness (Photo) / 10 Things Parents Should Moderate In Their Children In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(PHOTO): Rare Pictures Of Father Playing With Their Children by bcomputer101: 6:15pm On May 16, 2016
Should I say that African Fathers are just too busy that they don't normally have time to play with their kids?

What's your view on this?

Re: (PHOTO): Rare Pictures Of Father Playing With Their Children by bcomputer101: 6:44pm On May 16, 2016

Re: (PHOTO): Rare Pictures Of Father Playing With Their Children by raumdeuter: 6:50pm On May 16, 2016
Please what is rare about this?

I see this in Nigeria growing up regularly

2 Likes

Re: (PHOTO): Rare Pictures Of Father Playing With Their Children by edwife(f): 6:58pm On May 16, 2016
raumdeuter:
Please what is rare about this?

I see this in Nigeria growing up regularly

It's very amazing how people use their experiences as a norm.

1 Like

Re: (PHOTO): Rare Pictures Of Father Playing With Their Children by marbee(f): 7:01pm On May 16, 2016
The once I know around me play with their kids,I don't know about all African Fathers.
Re: (PHOTO): Rare Pictures Of Father Playing With Their Children by HaneefahRN(f): 7:14pm On May 16, 2016
I remembered playing with my dad more as a child. But not all fathers do this sha, some father's motto is as long as they are providing money for upkeep and they are as distance from their children as anything even while staying under same roof, the only time the children probably get their attention is when they do something wrong.

Cute pics by the way.

(1) (Reply)

Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display / See These Brothers Recreated Their Picture After 30 Years. / Horror: Nigerian Men Go Rampage In Us, Kill Wives Over Divorce, Alimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.