Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Operation Manumit: Chibok Girls (Now Out On Google Play) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Operation Manumit: Chibok Girls (Now Out On Google Play) (1025 Views)

Do You Have An App On Google Play Store? / Just Launched My Android Game On Google Play / My Solar App Has Been Launched On Google Play Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Operation Manumit: Chibok Girls (Now Out On Google Play) by motionman(m): 6:45pm On May 16, 2016
Hello and a very good day to each and everyone of us. Please support the effort of this Nigerian developer by downloading this new game.

The game is about the abducted Chibok Girls as it condemns the activities of Boko Haram and other terrorist entities elsewhere.

Download, rate and review at the comment section on Google Play. Thanks!

Download from:
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stencyl.operationmanumitchibokgirls&hl=en

Delve into this game with a touch of reality. Chibok Girls are missing we need to find and bring them back home. Can you survive this daunting and challenging task? We'll have to see. Can you bring back #ChibokGirls? It remains to be seen!

Check out the release trailer:
[flash=640,480]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYGhFKZkxjM[/flash]

Screenshots:

Re: Operation Manumit: Chibok Girls (Now Out On Google Play) by rheether(f): 6:56pm On May 16, 2016
I commend your effort but you shouldn't have use the Chibok Girls nah. Nice work thou.

(1) (Reply)

Coding With Command Prompt / Urgently Needed - An Android App Developer / Get Your P2p Scripts At Giveaway Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.