Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,429 members, 7,861,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early (24715 Views)

Fayose Owes Workers Eight Months’ Salaries — Ekiti NLC / Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) / Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 17, 2016
phemmyutd:
Leader of the Ipob should pls pay workers Salary
Aka, Stomach Infrastructure!
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by wink2015(m): 3:55pm On May 17, 2016
[size=15pt]The federal government should abandon this 36 states structure and go for regional structures. That will cut cost and make states more viable than the picture we are seeing at the moment.

No amount of bail out by the federal government can save Nigeria from this problem.

During the time of oil boom our government refuse to save corruption was the order of the day. Now we are confronted with reality with states unable to pay workers salaries
[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 17, 2016
At least he has given them stomach infrastructure .no more salary
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by modath(f): 4:11pm On May 17, 2016
Firefire:
Fayose, you see wetin you cause now? allowing awon people yi ki won ma yo suti ete si wa lara embarassed

Fayose jo ntori Olohun, san owo awon osise ipinle Ekiti ooo.

Btw: I laugh at your screenshot, grin eyi o wu ee'wi, anyone can write as he / she perceive, na free world.

Sinister motive ? shocked shocked

Buhari has nothing to offer. Finito!

& Hero IB left a nation flowing with yogurt and Sugar? Siddon dia, o n be laara yin... Ishh!! Uhhmmm!!

As per the screenshot, it's not perception, Did he Lie?

RIP to your friend, he was courageous enough to own up to his hate, you? False patrotism!! Enu l'ewa yen!

3 Likes

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by Rexyl(m): 4:19pm On May 17, 2016
so the same thing operating in Oyo, Osun and Ondo doesn't leave Ekiti State behind - owing more than 5 months salaries. Nawao!
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by Firefire(m): 4:20pm On May 17, 2016
modath:

& Hero IB left a nation flowing with yogurt and Sugar? Siddon dia, o n be laara yin... Ishh!! Uhhmmm!!

As per the screenshot, it's not perception, Did he Lie?

RIP to your friend, he was courageous enough to own up to his hate, you? False patrotism!! Enu l'ewa yen!

Iro patapata lo wa ni idi oro na, sugbon mi ni alaiye Kankan lati se fun eni keni.

Ba wo ni o ba se dun to ti e ba le ri ohun ti emi un ri

Eje ka ko ila kuro le'ko, eko o de ko la.

Eje ki a jo so owo po ki a ba awon ojelu aarin wa wi. Awon ti won fin oju je ore 'arailu sugbo ota ni won.

Mo ma kan si yin ni yara ida konkon 'PM'... E fi esi ipe mi ranse....

Alafia fun yin ooo

Firefire!

Fayose, please pay Ekiti workers their outstanding salaries...

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by eitsei(m): 4:35pm On May 17, 2016
MrImole:
Fayose has been receiving about #800million now for some months now as allocation no thanks to the billions borrowed by Kayode Fayemi. It takes 2.6billion to pay Ekiti workers in a month, so ask yourself if you're being truthful by abusing him.
lol... I know someone will come here to justify the non payment of salaries... What happened to IGR? What has he done to increase it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 17, 2016
MrImole:
Fayose has been receiving about #800million now for some months now as allocation no thanks to the billions borrowed by Kayode Fayemi. It takes 2.6billion to pay Ekiti workers in a month, so ask yourself if you're being truthful by abusing him.

I am from Ekiti and I can tell you that Fayemi had direction. His idea was to encourage investment frkm ekiti people in diaspora and stage one was the road network, the fibre optic ring and the legacy projects. He knew full well that Ekiti needed to revisit agriculture and mining, revitalize the educational system to attract investments.

Fayose has no clue how to grow Ekiti out of civil service state. When did you last see him at a cocoa or cassava farm? When did you last see him at the sawmills? Does he even have Ekiti natural resource map. The answer is never because he can't think. His intelligence is of the street type and you can't build a state on that.

Playing to the gallery may get you likes on Facebook and shout outs on Nairaland ( after all the largest crowds follow singing madmen) but it doesn't create opportunities, jobs and revenue. He has taxed the poor to the max and now he has nowhere to go. Mark my words, he will soon go to OBJ like Okupe and prostrate asking OBJ to please beg " our father Buhari". He is that shameless.

As for the good people of Ekiti, you got what you asked for. Enjoy it for the next couple of years and when next any politician brings rice and chicken to you, you will know what to do.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by eitsei(m): 4:41pm On May 17, 2016
greenpasture:

I am from Ekiti and I can tell you that Fayemi had direction. His idea was to encourage investment frkm ekiti people in diaspora and stage one was the road network, the fibre optic ring and the legacy projects. He knew full well that Ekiti needed to revisit agriculture and mining, revitalize the educational system to attract investments.

Fayose has no clue how to grow Ekiti out of civil service state. When did you last see him at a cocoa or cassava farm? When did you last see him at the sawmills? Does he even have Ekiti natural resource map. The answer is never because he can't think. His intelligence is of the street type and you can't build a state on that.

Playing to the gallery may get you likes on Facebook and shout outs on Nairaland ( after all the largest crowds follow singing madmen) but it doesn't create opportunities, jobs and revenue. He has taxed the poor to the max and now he has nowhere to go. Mark my words, he will soon go to OBJ like Okupe and prostrate asking OBJ to please beg " our father Buhari". He is that shameless.

As for the good people of Ekiti, you got what you asked for. Enjoy it for the next couple of years and when next any politician brings rice and chicken to you, you will know what to do.
I pray these Ekiti people get sense before the next election o...mtcheeeww, what am I even saying gan by the time he gives them a sachet of rice and #200 during the next festive period they will forget everything

3 Likes

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by shamecurls(m): 4:41pm On May 17, 2016
[b]
greenpasture:

[/b]
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 17, 2016
See Ekiti Salaries for here grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by cosmoleen: 4:59pm On May 17, 2016
I think is better for the workers like that, d put him there.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by samazagudu(m): 5:02pm On May 17, 2016
He spent there money to the media.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by Yomboy4ever(m): 5:14pm On May 17, 2016
theV0ice:

Eyan mi, Forget the guy abeg cheesy
PDP is more important to him than his family, state, country or tribe.

You mean He prefers the dead party to the living people of ekiti

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by hundredhunndred: 5:16pm On May 17, 2016
Firefire:

Tinubu is a criminal, period! cheesy

You are both criminals, stealing ballot box for him and now crying everywhere online cos he sacked you. Uno even get shame sef. Spits

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by omenka(m): 5:17pm On May 17, 2016
Firefire:

Tinubu is a criminal, period! cheesy

Shame on you!! Stop dey laugh as if d tin no affect you. I know what you are doing behind the scenes. gringringrin

The kind election riggers wey dey this forum sha. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by kadree(m): 5:18pm On May 17, 2016
A well known wailer sighted fleeing from thread. Information has it that a co - wailer vowed not to be left as behind.
Person wey him God save, surely na house remain. Lolz.
Wen e shud b spending time, brainstorming on how to lift d working condition of workers, he was busy grinding egusi in d market n asking wich taste better between ikot ekpeme palm OYEL n Kenya garri.

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by Kherry: 5:21pm On May 17, 2016
Mr fayose don tell ekiti salary earner dat na 3month salary dem go collect for diz year d rest 7 month won't paid.........
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by falore18(m): 5:23pm On May 17, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by Firefire(m): 5:32pm On May 17, 2016
omenka:
Shame on you!! Stop dey laugh as if d tin no affect you. I know what you are doing behind the scenes . gringringrin

The kind election riggers wey dey this forum sha. cheesy

You get mouth nothing do you. wink Now, tell me wetin I dey do behind the screen ooo ?

Btw: I know the drift, Goodluck Jonathan, 'an ineffectual buffoon'... does that make you happy ? grin
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by focus7: 5:33pm On May 17, 2016
One big lesson i learned is that i should never take a critict serious cos they are worst off. Jesus talked of someone who points at the specks in his fellow's eyes while he has a log of wood in his own eye.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by Firefire(m): 5:39pm On May 17, 2016
hundredhunndred:

You are both criminals, stealing ballot box for him and now crying everywhere online cos he sacked you. Uno even get shame sef. Spits

Are you very sure of your allegation or you just dey believe hearsay ? won wi, won wi, mo gbo pe, won so pe... cheesy

A whole Firefire snatching ballot box ?

Nigerians can believe anything. Chai!

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by Smooyis(m): 5:46pm On May 17, 2016
Revolution, loading....... ...... .. .
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by omenka(m): 5:55pm On May 17, 2016
Firefire:

You get mouth nothing do you. wink Now, tell me wetin I dey do behind the screen ooo ?

Btw: I know the drift, Goodluck Jonathan, 'an ineffectual buffoon'... does that make you happy ? grin

Ogaaa! Stop dey look for apian way. Wetin join jonathan join this matter? Lucky you there are rules to safeguard against revealing certain stuffs here (recall Barca and Gbawe episode), I would have exposed you for what you are right here.

See am take smiley dey cover shame. cheesy

Big shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by mrmetoo1: 5:59pm On May 17, 2016
MrImole:

Oh you guys know math now abi?? This your knowledge of math won't stop you from criticizing Buhari in the next second without keeping in mind that he inherited depleted reserves and a major drop in our main revenue earner. Also how many years after, you're still talking about Fayemi, yet no one should mention hero Jonathan. By the way, Kaduna governor just announced that they had cleared all the debt they inherited in les than a year. There are no excuses, Fayose is an intellectually incapable governor, he needs to start thinking of how to raise his IGR. Ondo state next to him will soon start producing 10,000 barrels of bitumen soon, they're also working on being the cocoa capital of Nigeria. What is Fayose working on except making stupid irrelevant noise and gate crashing people's parties.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by rasco2000me: 6:00pm On May 17, 2016
FAYOSE MY ADVICE TO U IS DAT ANY WORKER OR WORKERS THAT FAIL TO SHOW AT THIER PLACE OF WORK SHOULD BE SACK,AFTERALL U GAVE THEM TWO MUDU OF RICE AND ONE LIFE CHICKEN IN DEC 2015,AND U TOLD THEM TO MANAGE IT TILL DECEMBER

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by omenka(m): 6:03pm On May 17, 2016
hundredhunndred:

The other accomplice of his, Idumouse aka Idu-mud-house, looks a complete political thug so we weren't even surprised he helped to snatch ballot boxes for Tinubu and came here to shamelessly brag about it.

This one has been sore since Jagaban still owes him for services rendered, that's why he "jumps up like person wey accidentally siddon on
hot basin of pepper soup" (apologies to Modath) whenever his (Tinubu's) name is mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by theV0ice: 6:04pm On May 17, 2016
Yomboy4ever:

You mean He prefers the dead party to the living people of ekiti

He even prefers them to his own wellbeing!
Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by SHAIBULIAR: 6:18pm On May 17, 2016
Fayose don use their salary chop ponmo

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by Firefire(m): 6:26pm On May 17, 2016
omenka:
Ogaaa! Stop dey look for apian way. Wetin join jonathan join this matter? Lucky you there are rules to safeguard against revealing certain stuffs here (recall Barca and Gbawe episode), I would have exposed you for what you are right here.

See am take smiley dey cover shame. cheesy

Big shame on you.

Shame on you and everything you stand for if you cannot expose/reveal any Firefire's dealings with shameless being like you.

I grant you the liberty to unveil any of my stuffs with you or you forever keep shut!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by vandersave: 6:38pm On May 17, 2016
Firefire:

Eyin aiye, edehin lehin mi.

Hahahahahahahah
Lobatan!

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: Ekiti Workers Abandon Offices, Close Early by modath(f): 6:39pm On May 17, 2016
omenka:
The other accomplice of his, Idumouse aka Idu-mud-house, looks a complete political thug so we weren't even surprised he helped to snatch ballot boxes for Tinubu and came here to shamelessly brag about it.

This one has been sore since Jagaban still owes him for services rendered, that's why he "jumps up like person wey accidentally siddon on
hot basin of pepper soup" (apologies to Mo) whenever his (Tinubu's) name is mentioned.

omenka leave Fire2 alone joo! Tinubu inflicted damage on him 2x, their personal biz and also helped Buhari" ministry, if na me too, i go wish Tinubu hunchback and leprosy with blindness join.. cheesy

Firefire .... Leave this matter alone, the more you protest, the more attention... It's your word against the guy's and he is not here to corroborate your story, so let it go.... Leave us to what we believe and know the truth in your heart (if you say it wasn"t so}... chikena. everybody is happy..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military Arrests Boko Haram Sponsors / Mary Odili Set To Retire From Nation's Judiciary Thursday / APC Adjusts Timetable For Governorship, Assemblies Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.