Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,401 members, 7,850,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:03 PM

Kaduna Beggars Storm Government House, Demand Withdrawal Of Anti-begging Law - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Beggars Storm Government House, Demand Withdrawal Of Anti-begging Law (11387 Views)

Owerri Market Traders Block Imo Government House, Demand Audience With Governor / Nimat Siaka Received By Governor Akeredolu Ahead Of Anti-Drug Abuse Exercise / Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Beggars Storm Government House, Demand Withdrawal Of Anti-begging Law by Neduzze5(m): 8:32am On May 17, 2016
Novice1:

Hear who is talking.... baby factory product

E pain am oh

Re: Kaduna Beggars Storm Government House, Demand Withdrawal Of Anti-begging Law by Uchbebe46(m): 8:38am On May 17, 2016
dragnet:
even the Shari'a doesn't support the act.

Abu Kabsha reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “ I swear by Allah regarding three qualities about which I will tell you, so preserve them: the wealth of a servant is not decreased by charity, Allah will increase the honor of one who patiently endures oppression, and a servant does not open a door of begging except that Allah will open for him a door of poverty.”

Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhi 2325

The Prophet, peace and blessings upon him, regarded begging which is taken as an occupation as disgrace and said:

“Some among you do not ever abandon begging. Finally, on the Day of Resurrection, that dishonorable person will meet Allah with no flesh left on his face.” (Muslim, Zakat, 103)

“Whoever continues to beg people for their property in order to accumulate much property, surely asks for a piece of fire…” (Muslim, Zakat, 105).

“It is better for one among you to bring a load of firewood on his back and give charity out of it (and satisfy his own need) and be independent of people, than that he should beg from people, whether they give him anything or refuse him (Muslim, Zakat, 107)
rubish!
Re: Kaduna Beggars Storm Government House, Demand Withdrawal Of Anti-begging Law by Diamondcan: 8:45am On May 17, 2016
braimeddy:
Bunch of lazy set of dullards. The strength and energy u guys used to March to govt house, u can use that same energy to look for food by doing other domestic jobs like farming, being a gateman, cleaner etc. But these lazy sets just want free food in their mouth without sweating for it. Yet they even have the gust to say they also marry and bear children the way other able men does. Na cow una for be o
may GOD forgive u for saying that n calling them lazy. do u think even a gateman Job is easy to comeby. may u never experience poverty that will make u worst than a beggar.
Re: Kaduna Beggars Storm Government House, Demand Withdrawal Of Anti-begging Law by steveneche(m): 8:47am On May 17, 2016
semiga:
All these people too like beggy beggy am sure they intentionally get disabled....

Didn't mean to sound offensive, that's just my view

90% of beggars in the north are not even disabbled.. They are even more muscular dan u n me.. Its laziness

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Beggars Storm Government House, Demand Withdrawal Of Anti-begging Law by banme1(m): 8:50am On May 17, 2016
In terms of begging give it to the north. Followed by west.
Re: Kaduna Beggars Storm Government House, Demand Withdrawal Of Anti-begging Law by braimeddy: 8:53am On May 17, 2016
May God also forgive u as well. Why should they keep on bearing children if they can't even feed themselves. They don't know what's called family planing? Please enlighten them since you are now their spokeman. Apart from being a gateman, is there no other lucrative work they can do? I've live in the north so I know what I'm talking about. They are just being lazy
Diamondcan:
may GOD forgive u for saying that n calling them lazy. do u think even a gateman Job is easy to comeby. may u never experience poverty that will make u worst than a beggar.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Beggars Storm Government House, Demand Withdrawal Of Anti-begging Law by banme1(m): 8:54am On May 17, 2016
steveneche:

90% of beggars in the north are not even disabbled.. They are even more muscular dan u n me.. Its laziness
gbam!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Beggars Storm Government House, Demand Withdrawal Of Anti-begging Law by Nobody: 9:19am On May 17, 2016
HRich:
With which money? You don smoke this early morning bah.

So if he can't provide for them, then he should let them beg.
Re: Kaduna Beggars Storm Government House, Demand Withdrawal Of Anti-begging Law by sniperr007(m): 9:52am On May 17, 2016
braimeddy:
Bunch of lazy set of dullards. The strength and energy u guys used to March to govt house, u can use that same energy to look for food by doing other domestic jobs like farming, being a gateman, cleaner etc. But these lazy sets just want free food in their mouth without sweating for it. Yet they even have the gust to say they also marry and bear children the way other able men does. Na cow una for be o

Am 100% against street begging but u cant pass judgment & call them names, u don't know their stories.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Beggars Storm Government House, Demand Withdrawal Of Anti-begging Law by ourkobo: 10:08am On May 17, 2016
Hausa and begging ..

Make i just dey observe

Re: Kaduna Beggars Storm Government House, Demand Withdrawal Of Anti-begging Law by MissBianca(f): 10:14am On May 17, 2016
But if dy government has promised dem der shuld try and fufill their promises, on dy other hand beggers are too lazy, der knw der can't feed demslfs but na dem born pass. May God help dem.
Re: Kaduna Beggars Storm Government House, Demand Withdrawal Of Anti-begging Law by Nobody: 10:22am On May 17, 2016
THE BEGGARS CASE JUST BECAME WORSE OFF WITH FUEL AT N145

The kind of beggars we have up North

Re: Kaduna Beggars Storm Government House, Demand Withdrawal Of Anti-begging Law by Nobody: 10:29am On May 17, 2016
Nawa o, onweghi ihe mmadu agaghi ahu. Begging is now a job. None of my biz shaa
Re: Kaduna Beggars Storm Government House, Demand Withdrawal Of Anti-begging Law by CyrexSnr(m): 10:40am On May 17, 2016
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa http://naijacamp.ga
Re: Kaduna Beggars Storm Government House, Demand Withdrawal Of Anti-begging Law by SAMBATLAN(m): 10:45am On May 17, 2016
o.k
Re: Kaduna Beggars Storm Government House, Demand Withdrawal Of Anti-begging Law by bringbackourGEJ: 10:52am On May 17, 2016
Buhahahahahaha!!
Re: Kaduna Beggars Storm Government House, Demand Withdrawal Of Anti-begging Law by TBankxx(m): 6:18pm On May 17, 2016
Begging is like a birth right of a northerner. Just imagine the mofos undecided
Re: Kaduna Beggars Storm Government House, Demand Withdrawal Of Anti-begging Law by Omojudy: 8:44am On May 18, 2016
I dey my shop the other day dey hussle, na em one thirty something well abled man come with him blind papa come beg. If the blind papa be come with ten year old boy i for no vex. Guys, this assistant senior me and i be female yet dey hussle. i beg no tell me say i lucky to get better background because a few years ago i know how eh hard for me for this town wey common where to live na challenge. Na God help me yes but he didnt help me while i folded my hands and did nothing. I be wan tell d guy to be a shoe maker, tailor, water fetcher or pure water seller, but i controlled myself and replied calmly Allah ba musa...... End of rant.
Re: Kaduna Beggars Storm Government House, Demand Withdrawal Of Anti-begging Law by Omojudy: 8:47am On May 18, 2016
Esseite:
THE BEGGARS CASE JUST BECAME WORSE OFF WITH FUEL AT N145

The kind of beggars we have up North
Hahaha. Eh go old. I could help with a vesectomy though

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Supporters Of Yahaya Bello Launch Website, To Register 5 Million People / Buhari’s Defence Allocations Hit N5tn, Over 11,420 Nigerians Killed In Six Years / Lagos Today: Like Tinubu Like Sanwo-Olu - Babajide Fadoju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.