Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,248 members, 7,829,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

A A Rano Selling PMS At 107 Naira - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A A Rano Selling PMS At 107 Naira (7316 Views)

Thousands Gather At AA RANO Filling Station Today In Owerri / Hustle For PMS At The NNPC Mega Station Somewhere In PH( Photos) / Hustle For PMS At The NNPC Mega Station Somewhere In PH( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A A Rano Selling PMS At 107 Naira by MrKong: 11:08am On May 17, 2016
Hausa man doing good nobody giving his tribe kudos...wait make an Hausa man commit crime and see the bashing

4 Likes

Re: A A Rano Selling PMS At 107 Naira by double0seven(m): 11:09am On May 17, 2016
what is the name of his petrol stations?
Re: A A Rano Selling PMS At 107 Naira by Fogman(m): 11:15am On May 17, 2016
Gentle2015:
Nigerians...The man failed to released the fuel when its needed most and decides to add #19.50/ltr, something he should have sold at #86.50 and Nigerians are happy

Don't you know the man is smiling heavily to the bank? This is his old stocks for goodness sake

Even at that, he could have sold at N145 like others do and make more profit. Please learn how to give kudos to those who deserve it

2 Likes

Re: A A Rano Selling PMS At 107 Naira by Nobody: 11:26am On May 17, 2016
realjoker:
Yes from Facebook I know you might not believe it, but that is the ugly truth. All their station across the northern Nigeria have been dispensing at that rate since last weekend.

Lies from pit of hell. I stay in Kano and there are two A.A rano stations in my area and none of them is selling at this price. I even took to their Facebook page to see if I will find this information but nothing there. You people should stop spreading lies and rumours pls.

1 Like

Re: A A Rano Selling PMS At 107 Naira by AWONEYAN(m): 11:42am On May 17, 2016
If Rano can do this, I trust BOVAS can do so too.
Competition is the key in this sector. At the end of the day, when this selfish cabals are removed,
Nigerians will apreciate this government for using money entrusted in to their hands judiciously
Re: A A Rano Selling PMS At 107 Naira by Emade(m): 11:59am On May 17, 2016
more change is coming this is the beginning
Re: A A Rano Selling PMS At 107 Naira by Chuksgeo: 12:02pm On May 17, 2016
Qame on!
Re: A A Rano Selling PMS At 107 Naira by Josegun(m): 12:18pm On May 17, 2016
I have said it that the price will definitely crashed. Anyway, felt happy yesterday when I drove to Total and bought my fuel at 145 without stress. Let's give it a time.
Re: A A Rano Selling PMS At 107 Naira by Abagworo(m): 12:20pm On May 17, 2016
I don't believe this.
Re: A A Rano Selling PMS At 107 Naira by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:13pm On May 17, 2016
Gentle2015:
Nigerians...The man failed to released the fuel when its needed most and decides to add #19.50/ltr, something he should have sold at #86.50 and Nigerians are happy

Don't you know the man is smiling heavily to the bank? This is his old stocks for goodness sake
Bad belle. If the man sold it at 145, won't people buy it?
Re: A A Rano Selling PMS At 107 Naira by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:18pm On May 17, 2016
ASL33:
He added almost 30 or more naira to his old stock . Stock he should have sold long ago to ease the queues.
How did you know? If he decided to sell it 145, the new price, will the authority seal his petrol station?
Re: A A Rano Selling PMS At 107 Naira by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 17, 2016
papiforreal:

Lies from pit of hell. I stay in Kano and there are two A.A rano stations in my area and none of them is selling at this price. I even took to their Facebook page to see if I will find this information but nothing there. You people should stop spreading lies and rumours pls.
since there are two stations at your area, tell us what they are selling for?
Re: A A Rano Selling PMS At 107 Naira by obongtunji: 1:24pm On May 17, 2016
Gentle2015:

You are wrong, A.A Rano was the only filling station aside NNPC selling PMS at the official price during the fuel crisis across the country + once the product is finished another one will come after maximum of 3 days. Kudos to A.A Rano

4 Likes

Re: A A Rano Selling PMS At 107 Naira by kuuljay(m): 2:08pm On May 17, 2016
Wailers faces be like

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A A Rano Selling PMS At 107 Naira by hysteriabox(m): 5:08pm On May 17, 2016
The Action has started bearing fruit.

Here in dutse, NNPC sells at 142 cos the product is everywhere. One filling station today slashed down to 130 to attract buyers.
#pray4Buhari
Re: A A Rano Selling PMS At 107 Naira by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 17, 2016
agalamanyi:
since there are two stations at your area, tell us what they are selling for?

I just fuelled my car from one of his filling station. He sells 145/litre

1 Like

Re: A A Rano Selling PMS At 107 Naira by darelar(m): 5:33pm On May 17, 2016
Gentle2015:

fool. Why others didn't sell their old products at this price. Or you are telling us that all those that sell above 86.50 were selling new products. Try to appreciate the effort of someone that does good.

1 Like

Re: A A Rano Selling PMS At 107 Naira by SlyIg(f): 5:35pm On May 17, 2016
gbengress1:
Breaking News:Kano base Business mogul A A RANO has officially announced that hence forth he will be selling petroleum products in all his filling stations across Nigeria at the Rate of #107 per litre.....Removal of subsidy has started yielding fruits to Nigerians.

https://www.facebook.com/maiwada.atake.7/posts/540285832817038

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A A Rano Selling PMS At 107 Naira by otimothy(m): 7:14pm On May 17, 2016
Gentle2015:

that same old stock some are selling for 145naira.
Re: A A Rano Selling PMS At 107 Naira by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 17, 2016
darelar:
fool. Why others didn't sell their old products at this price. Or you are telling us that all those that sell above 86.50 were selling new products. Try to appreciate the effort of someone that does good.

I did appreciate most people who have quoted my comment. Yes, I agree that A A Rano should be applauded for atleast showing a little concern

But must you call me a fool? Ok...thanks

...in other news, Rano oil has disassociate itself from the rumour
Re: A A Rano Selling PMS At 107 Naira by darelar(m): 3:49am On May 18, 2016
Gentle2015:

I did appreciate most people who have quoted my comment. Yes, I agree that A A Rano should be applauded for atleast showing a little concern

But must you call me a fool? Ok...thanks

...in other news, Rano oil has disassociate itself from the rumour
am very sorry for calling you that.

1 Like

Re: A A Rano Selling PMS At 107 Naira by chiefobdk(m): 6:23am On May 18, 2016
zombies be deceiving Nigerian zombie followers since d time of Jacob...

another lie from the pit of the zombie apc
Re: A A Rano Selling PMS At 107 Naira by jpphilips(m): 7:13am On May 18, 2016
gbengress1:
Breaking News:Kano base Business mogul A A RANO has officially announced that hence forth he will be selling petroleum products in all his filling stations across Nigeria at the Rate of #107 per litre.....Removal of subsidy has started yielding fruits to Nigerians.

https://www.facebook.com/maiwada.atake.7/posts/540285832817038

He is still on his 86.5naira old stock, wait till next month before jubiliating.

1 Like

Re: A A Rano Selling PMS At 107 Naira by Nobody: 8:48am On May 18, 2016
The best government since 1999

(1) (2) (Reply)

From The Look Of This Mans Corpse You Can Tell Who Killed Him(pics) / NCC: Minors Can Get SIM Cards But It Will Be Registered By Their Parents / DSS Denies Maltreating Nnamdi Kanu, Tasks Religious, Political Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.