Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Scam Alert: See Invitation To Interview I Got Last Night(screenshort) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Scam Alert: See Invitation To Interview I Got Last Night(screenshort) (2818 Views)

Native Attire To Interview...allow Or Not? / Please Help A Sister No Money for Tfare To Go To Interview on friday / This Is What I Wore To Interview Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert: See Invitation To Interview I Got Last Night(screenshort) by Ezedon(m): 8:05am On May 17, 2016
Good morning my good people of Nairaland, I'm a NLder based in Enugu, currently working on one construction company here in the state, can't remember last time I applied for another job, as I was browsing through this site, I got a message from JOB INVITE inviting me for an interview in Lagos state by 9 am this morning, I gave them a call that I won't make, I'm in the east now and the invitation didn't come on time and they said its a well paid job with a lot of benefits, and promised to give me the job if I will comply by giving them 150L this left me wondering why youths of nowadays are indulging in such fraudulent activities.
please mod. kindly move this to front page let the people see

Re: Scam Alert: See Invitation To Interview I Got Last Night(screenshort) by maxwell767(m): 8:37am On May 17, 2016
cheesy this is what I called a learners scam.. cheesy. OP u for let am know the difference between AMADIOHA and SONGO grin

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert: See Invitation To Interview I Got Last Night(screenshort) by sabichele: 9:18am On May 17, 2016
I got same message yesterday; i didn't even bother to read it twice angry i just deleted it immediately. All their tricks have been unearthened here in this forum........ all thanks to Nairalanders cool
Re: Scam Alert: See Invitation To Interview I Got Last Night(screenshort) by Oche211(m): 10:09am On May 17, 2016
maxwell767:
cheesy this is what I called a learners scam.. cheesy. OP u for let am know the difference between AMADIOHA and SONGO grin
hehehehehehehehehe
so difference dey btw both of them. Are they nt gods?
Re: Scam Alert: See Invitation To Interview I Got Last Night(screenshort) by Mujinho4b(m): 10:29am On May 17, 2016
Hnmmm sad
Re: Scam Alert: See Invitation To Interview I Got Last Night(screenshort) by Dariye(m): 10:44am On May 17, 2016
BTW, what's 150L?
Re: Scam Alert: See Invitation To Interview I Got Last Night(screenshort) by Elchappo: 10:48am On May 17, 2016
Oche211:

hehehehehehehehehe

Amadioha is a god but "Songo" must be the present/continuous participle of Song..
Re: Scam Alert: See Invitation To Interview I Got Last Night(screenshort) by maxwell767(m): 11:18am On May 17, 2016
Oche211:

hehehehehehehehehe
gods get level...... AMADIOHA AND SONGO NO BE MATE grin
Re: Scam Alert: See Invitation To Interview I Got Last Night(screenshort) by abubkhr: 12:11pm On May 17, 2016
@Op what kind of organisation use abbreviation to communicate with their employers?
Re: Scam Alert: See Invitation To Interview I Got Last Night(screenshort) by McPerry(f): 1:05pm On May 17, 2016
@Op,they are even managing der sms space to it wont xtend to 2 pages.....Obviously they are hungry.

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert: See Invitation To Interview I Got Last Night(screenshort) by adeleke12345(m): 2:52pm On May 17, 2016
some people must have gotten this message and gone to buy shirt for interview...God save this nation
Re: Scam Alert: See Invitation To Interview I Got Last Night(screenshort) by Kiish(m): 3:36pm On May 17, 2016
Ritualist interview... Is anything in naija safe at all?
Re: Scam Alert: See Invitation To Interview I Got Last Night(screenshort) by 1miccza: 6:55pm On May 17, 2016
OP thank God you didn't fall for them,i've recieved countless invitations from them under different names and addresses they are even in Asaba, Ibusa Delta state and Lagos state... Don't mind their sorry selves...

(1) (Reply)

Hook Up For A Job (only In Rivers State) / HIRING NOW: Contract Staff Needed / Central Bank Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.