Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Ojukwu, Etiaba, Obiano Switch On Igwe Orizu Street Light, Nnewi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu, Etiaba, Obiano Switch On Igwe Orizu Street Light, Nnewi (22383 Views)

Obiano, Akeredolu & Etiaba Spotted At Onitsha As OJ Nnadi(SAN) Goes Home- PICS / Igwe Orizu Says Ezeemo Is His Choice Candidate / Igwe Chuma Angus Ojukwu's Campaign Poster For Anambra Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojukwu, Etiaba, Obiano Switch On Igwe Orizu Street Light, Nnewi by viviangist: 9:45am On May 17, 2016
Nnewi went into agog as Chief Dr Willie Maduaburochukwu Obiano, Akpokuedike Global, Otumba Ataichi of Ekiti land extends his inimitable developmental know how to the Anambra South Senatorial region of the state .

In the Operation Light-up the State agenda of the Chief Executive Officer of the state, the governor has displayed total resolve to practically showcase the state as the LIGHT OF THE NATION which it bears as it's official motto.

The governor having strategically implemented the project within the Awka Capital Territory and beyond, today performed the commissioning of the Igwe Orizu Road, Nnewi covering about 5 kilometres (from the Nkwo Nnewi junction to Igwe Orizu Palace ) and was officially lighted by the former governor of Anambra State, Dame Virgy Etiaba (Mama Anambra ).

In his speech, the governor stated that the project is just at its infancy as the city which serves as the third largest in the state would soon experience the second phase of the project spanning over 10 kilometers .

There were great jubilation by the crowd which trooped out to witness the historic event as well as passers-by, shop owners and motorists within as the street which was once unaccessible at night now wears a glaring look allowing for free movements and trading at nights hours.

Among the witnesses were the Sole Administrator of Nnewi South Local Government Area, Chief Chukwuemeka Ojukwu Jnr; the former governor of Anambra State, Dame Virgy Etiaba among numerous prominent personalities/stakeholders within and outside Nnewi.

PDP made Anambra State A HOME FOR ALL but APGA turned it into THE LIGHT OF THE NATION. Not just as a nomenclature but leading by example...

During the event, I paused to ponder "where is Peter Obi the immediate past governor " (ochupulu onwe ya n'ugbo si na ugbo elutero ya)

Peter should learn from Dame Virgy Etiaba who after her time as the governor retired to the position of stakeholder other than soil his hands unnecessary .

REMEMBER Willie Is Willingly Working & The Peoples Are Happy.

Photo Credit: Barr. Illikannu Bede Chideraa

Source http://www.viviangist.com/ojukwu-etiaba-obiano-and-others-switches-on-igwe-orizu-street-light-nnewi

Re: Ojukwu, Etiaba, Obiano Switch On Igwe Orizu Street Light, Nnewi by ever811(m): 9:48am On May 17, 2016
this orizu wey I work for him cousin wey no wan pay me my money dey here dey switch on street lite abi? its alit God dey..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu, Etiaba, Obiano Switch On Igwe Orizu Street Light, Nnewi by ourkobo: 9:49am On May 17, 2016
To all my Igbo brothers in Anambra make una enjoy dey gooo

30 Likes

Re: Ojukwu, Etiaba, Obiano Switch On Igwe Orizu Street Light, Nnewi by JustJosh20(m): 9:51am On May 17, 2016
Someone asked.. Do u hate Buhari??

and I was like...

not only Buhari.. i hate Muhhammadu Buhari

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ojukwu, Etiaba, Obiano Switch On Igwe Orizu Street Light, Nnewi by legundarybeans(m): 10:12am On May 17, 2016
no near this land abeg
Re: Ojukwu, Etiaba, Obiano Switch On Igwe Orizu Street Light, Nnewi by Blackfire(m): 10:19am On May 17, 2016
Oh i cant wait to be in anambra again.
*i just left there some days ago*

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu, Etiaba, Obiano Switch On Igwe Orizu Street Light, Nnewi by Ilovemystate: 10:25am On May 17, 2016
viviangist:

Always get a clear picture of what you are reporting, show the street light. Thanks!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ojukwu, Etiaba, Obiano Switch On Igwe Orizu Street Light, Nnewi by olaitoro(m): 10:27am On May 17, 2016
commissioned light abeg Obiano fall hands, I no gree

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu, Etiaba, Obiano Switch On Igwe Orizu Street Light, Nnewi by NwaNimo1(m): 11:12am On May 17, 2016
Luving Ojuwu's slippers - clearly made in 'Aba' grin

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu, Etiaba, Obiano Switch On Igwe Orizu Street Light, Nnewi by chelseabmw(m): 11:13am On May 17, 2016
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu, Etiaba, Obiano Switch On Igwe Orizu Street Light, Nnewi by flyca: 11:13am On May 17, 2016
Pls show us the road for our jollification cheesy
Anambra Amaka!

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu, Etiaba, Obiano Switch On Igwe Orizu Street Light, Nnewi by Nobody: 11:13am On May 17, 2016
What did Peter Obi achieve as governor for eight years grin

In other news, the power that was fixed along Akwuzu-Umuleri-Aguleri-Otuocha has collapsed barely one week since it was commissioned in November 2015. The point is that the much celebrated power supply to those towns ceased after one week it was commissioned till date.

Hope this new one wont fail after the contractor has been paid his/her full and final undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu, Etiaba, Obiano Switch On Igwe Orizu Street Light, Nnewi by Wadasco(m): 11:16am On May 17, 2016
nice one
Re: Ojukwu, Etiaba, Obiano Switch On Igwe Orizu Street Light, Nnewi by durella32: 11:17am On May 17, 2016
Africa is really a dark continent

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu, Etiaba, Obiano Switch On Igwe Orizu Street Light, Nnewi by playtheblues(f): 11:25am On May 17, 2016
Negativity at it's peak.

Is the Igwe the person you worked for?

ever811:
this orizu wey I work for him cousin wey no wan pay me my money dey here dey switch on street lite abi? its alit God dey..
Re: Ojukwu, Etiaba, Obiano Switch On Igwe Orizu Street Light, Nnewi by chukslawrence(m): 11:25am On May 17, 2016
Nice one
Re: Ojukwu, Etiaba, Obiano Switch On Igwe Orizu Street Light, Nnewi by Nobody: 11:26am On May 17, 2016
I will go and call herdsmen now and all of you will disappear!
Re: Ojukwu, Etiaba, Obiano Switch On Igwe Orizu Street Light, Nnewi by playtheblues(f): 11:27am On May 17, 2016
What a wonderful news.
Re: Ojukwu, Etiaba, Obiano Switch On Igwe Orizu Street Light, Nnewi by Ijaya123: 11:28am On May 17, 2016
JustJosh20:
Someone asked.. Do u hate Buhari??

and I was like...

not only Buhari.. i hate Muhhammadu Buhari

Good. So how much has that added to your account balance?

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu, Etiaba, Obiano Switch On Igwe Orizu Street Light, Nnewi by ezebunafo(m): 11:29am On May 17, 2016
That one lane road used to be full of potholes,makes driving tedious,there is supposed to be a road bump at the enem axis of the road ,to forestall unnecessary accidents
Re: Ojukwu, Etiaba, Obiano Switch On Igwe Orizu Street Light, Nnewi by miqos02(m): 11:29am On May 17, 2016
ok
Re: Ojukwu, Etiaba, Obiano Switch On Igwe Orizu Street Light, Nnewi by Nobody: 11:31am On May 17, 2016
Thats a good one..
Re: Ojukwu, Etiaba, Obiano Switch On Igwe Orizu Street Light, Nnewi by candidbabe(f): 11:33am On May 17, 2016
Let the light shine

Proudly anambrarian
Proudly nwa afo Nnewi
Proudly 5%

5 Likes

Re: Ojukwu, Etiaba, Obiano Switch On Igwe Orizu Street Light, Nnewi by hotspec(m): 11:36am On May 17, 2016
But, biko, i didn't see any street light now. I only saw ur governor and others talking in darkness.
Re: Ojukwu, Etiaba, Obiano Switch On Igwe Orizu Street Light, Nnewi by ProHuntConsult: 11:37am On May 17, 2016
Seen and noted.
Re: Ojukwu, Etiaba, Obiano Switch On Igwe Orizu Street Light, Nnewi by lollystiver(m): 11:40am On May 17, 2016
pls whose house is that with the brown roof sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu, Etiaba, Obiano Switch On Igwe Orizu Street Light, Nnewi by uju22(f): 11:41am On May 17, 2016
Nnewi obodo OMA, Weldon my one and only Governor iga di ohhhhh

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu, Etiaba, Obiano Switch On Igwe Orizu Street Light, Nnewi by saintfaculty(m): 11:48am On May 17, 2016
Proudly Nwa afo okpuno egbu umudim Nnewi.
Re: Ojukwu, Etiaba, Obiano Switch On Igwe Orizu Street Light, Nnewi by IDnoble1: 11:59am On May 17, 2016
Where is the photo of the projects?
Re: Ojukwu, Etiaba, Obiano Switch On Igwe Orizu Street Light, Nnewi by KOBOJO: 12:04pm On May 17, 2016
JayJohnson:
I will go and call herdsmen now and all of you will disappear!

Pls have your brain..

I just picked it from the floor... angry

But seriously.,whats the hype about street lights.,we shouldn't be celebrating mediocrity.

We get street light scatter for my own village nah..

OGUTA ameshi to be precise
Re: Ojukwu, Etiaba, Obiano Switch On Igwe Orizu Street Light, Nnewi by VIPERVENOM(m): 12:04pm On May 17, 2016
Still looking for the street light undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghali N'abba Dumps APC For PDP / FG Declares 27th, 28th December, 2021 And 3rd January, 2022 Public Holidays / Pictures From APC Solidarity Rally In Jigawa State For Tinubu/Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.