Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

NLC Strike Is A Fruad, Deregulation Is Change - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Strike Is A Fruad, Deregulation Is Change (940 Views)

Deregulation: Petrol Consumption Falls By 30%, Says FG / Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan / Petrol: No Alternative To Deregulation- FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NLC Strike Is A Fruad, Deregulation Is Change by buchibrand(m): 9:47am On May 17, 2016
The proposed strike by the
Nigerian Labour Congress (NLC) is
a fraud, please say NO to it.
#NLCStrikeIsFraud the strike has
never yielded any positive result,
rather it will further inflict greater
hardship and suffering on the poor
masses.
Nothing good has ever been
achieved from the numerous NLC
Strike in the past.

#SayNoToNLCStrike Enough of all
this subsidy drama, let's end it now.
If after 2years we don't see any good
in it; we will divorce Buhari and his
APC and marry another Party.
Let's accept this CHANGE and see
where it leads us to, we can no
longer continue to postpone the evil
day.
Let the worst happen now and let's
see if the heavens will fall or hell
will be let loose.

Let the labour union embrace
dialogue and let's give peace a
chance.
The hand of God is upon Nigeria
that's the reason why I'm so
optimistic that ALL WILL BE WELL

#ISupportDeregulation because
#DeregulationIsChange

Let's continue this HashTags on
Social Media.
I love Nigeria, What about
You?

Src: http://buchibrandblog..com/2016/05/nigeria-labour-congress-strike-is-fraud.html
Re: NLC Strike Is A Fruad, Deregulation Is Change by buchibrand(m): 9:52am On May 17, 2016
Let's join our voices together to say "No to NLC Strike"
Re: NLC Strike Is A Fruad, Deregulation Is Change by Nobody: 10:11am On May 17, 2016
Did you say this during last year's protest. Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: NLC Strike Is A Fruad, Deregulation Is Change by buchibrand(m): 10:59am On May 17, 2016
asuustrike2009:
Did you say this during last year's protest. Hypocrite
How I wish you can read the full detail of this post via the source link, you will know that the author is not even a PMB Fan. This is about Nigeria and not Hypocrisy as said.

What will you gain from PMB's Failure?
Re: NLC Strike Is A Fruad, Deregulation Is Change by denko(m): 11:22am On May 17, 2016
I pity you, because buhari is the president everything he does must be supported. YOU DEREGULATE AND STILL COME OUT AND SAY THERE IS STILL SUBSIDY (VP)
buchibrand:
Let's join our voices together to say "No to NLC Strike"

1 Like

Re: NLC Strike Is A Fruad, Deregulation Is Change by buchibrand(m): 11:41am On May 17, 2016
denko:
I pity you, because buhari is the president everything he does must be supported. YOU DEREGULATE AND STILL COME OUT AND SAY THERE IS STILL SUBSIDY (VP)
Let me ask you, what have we as a people achieved through Strike since 1999? ASUU/Asup Strikes, NLC strike...at the end the government will reduce 5Naira and NLC will accept it and that's all.

1. They will be paid for the days they did not work
2. They probably will get salary increase
3. Their leaders will become more richer, popular and influential
4. Nigeria would have lost billions of Naira
5. Business men and women will be counting their losses
6. The economy will further weaken
7. The marketers will sell PMS at a price higher than what we are ask to buy it now.
8. They will still come back to government and collect their subsidy claim.

What have you gain in all these?
When was the last time you bought a litre of PMS at the official pump price?
Re: NLC Strike Is A Fruad, Deregulation Is Change by denko(m): 11:45am On May 17, 2016
If everybody keep mute as you are canvassing THIS INSENSITIVE GOVT will increase this pump price again in no distant time Osibanjo came out and clear the road for that to happen THIS IS JUST AN INCREASE THERE IS STILL SUBSIDY.
buchibrand:

Let me ask you, what have we as a people achieved through Strike since 1999? ASUU/Asup Strikes, NLC strike...at the end the government will reduce 5Naira and NLC will accept it and that's all.

1. They will be paid for the days they did not work
2. They probably will get salary increase
3. Their leaders will become more richer, popular and influential
4. Nigeria would have lost billions of Naira
5. Business men and women will be counting their losses
6. The economy will further weaken
7. The marketers will sell PMS at a price higher than what we are ask to buy it now.
8. They will still come back to government and collect their subsidy claim.

What have you gain in all these?
When was the last time you bought a litre of PMS at the official pump price?

1 Like

Re: NLC Strike Is A Fruad, Deregulation Is Change by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 17, 2016
buchibrand:

How I wish you can read the full detail of this post via the source link, you will know that the author is not even a PMB Fan. This is about Nigeria and not Hypocrisy as said.

What will you gain from PMB's Failure?
Am not gaining anything instead am feeling the hike in price of goods and services. Supposing we had supported the previous government for similar issue, by now things would have changed. Instead of supporting, we castigated them and now same party, same presidential aspirant now president, same governorship aspirant now governor has turned deaf and dumb to petrol subsidy. Perhaps you don't know that there's high inflation now. The model op posted should have being posted in 2012 not now. Infact this government is a disgrace

1 Like

Re: NLC Strike Is A Fruad, Deregulation Is Change by byteem: 12:17pm On May 17, 2016
buchibrand:
The proposed strike by the
Nigerian Labour Congress (NLC) is
a fraud, please say NO to it.
#NLCStrikeIsFraud the strike has
never yielded any positive result,
rather it will further inflict greater
hardship and suffering on the poor
masses.
Nothing good has ever been
achieved from the numerous NLC
Strike in the past.

DUNSI....Y DINT U SAY THIS IN 2012 .. WE SAY YES TO SUBSIDY REMOVAL .. BUT BIG NO TO 145.. HELL NO...
AND YES TO NLC STRIKE ...THESE GUYS NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT WE WONT BE TAKEN FOR A RIDE....

#SayNoToNLCStrike Enough of all
this subsidy drama, let's end it now.
If after 2years we don't see any good
in it; we will divorce Buhari and his
APC and marry another Party.
Let's accept this CHANGE and see
where it leads us to, we can no
longer continue to postpone the evil
day.
Let the worst happen now and let's
see if the heavens will fall or hell
will be let loose.

Let the labour union embrace
dialogue and let's give peace a
chance.
The hand of God is upon Nigeria
that's the reason why I'm so
optimistic that ALL WILL BE WELL

#ISupportDeregulation because
#DeregulationIsChange

Let's continue this HashTags on
Social Media.
I love Nigeria, What about
You?

Src: http://buchibrandblog..com/2016/05/nigeria-labour-congress-strike-is-fraud.html
Re: NLC Strike Is A Fruad, Deregulation Is Change by buchibrand(m): 12:29pm On May 17, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Am not gaining anything instead am feeling the hike in price of goods and services. Supposing we had supported the previous government for similar issue, by now things would have changed. Instead of supporting, we castigated them and now same party, same presidential aspirant now president, same governorship aspirant now governor has turned deaf and dumb to petrol subsidy. Perhaps you don't know that there's high inflation now. The model op posted should have being posted in 2012 not now. Infact this government is a disgrace

Yes and I was one those that were called names and insulted for supporting GEJ then. Just as you said and in the interest of NIGERIA, let's just do it now so that we don't get to suffer it in future.

This is not about President Buhari and APC, rather its about Nigeria.

This article will tell you more: http://buchibrandblog..com/2014/10/my-presidential-ambition-and-manifesto.html
Re: NLC Strike Is A Fruad, Deregulation Is Change by buchibrand(m): 7:04pm On May 17, 2016
The strike will no longer hold

1 Like

Re: NLC Strike Is A Fruad, Deregulation Is Change by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 17, 2016
buchibrand:

Yes and I was one those that were called names and insulted for supporting GEJ then. Just as you said and in the interest of NIGERIA, let's just do it now so that we don't get to suffer it in future.

This is not about President Buhari and APC, rather its about Nigeria.

This article will tell you more: http://buchibrandblog..com/2014/10/my-presidential-ambition-and-manifesto.html
Same thing they said during GEJ regime. Hope you're aware that prices rarely comes down? Anyway make dos wen vote change enjoy am.

1 Like

Re: NLC Strike Is A Fruad, Deregulation Is Change by buchibrand(m): 7:39pm On May 17, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Same thing they said during GEJ regime. Hope you're aware that prices rarely comes down? Anyway make dos wen vote change enjoy am.
They can't continue to deceive us, so let's grant them their wish so that there will be no more excuses.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Sacrifice Your Life For A Nation Like Nigeria / Niger Delta Avengers Strikes Again, Mocks Nigerian Military / Niger Delta Avengers Are Criminals, We Will Never Give Them Amnesty - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.