Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic (7791 Views)

7 Types Of Post To Write That Increases Blog Traffic / Blog For Blog. Site For Site / Blog For Blog. Telegram Group Chat For Website Owners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by VocalWalls: 7:18am On May 19, 2016
Speakdatruth:

lol who terminologies epp?

If you use Google webmaster tools, you will see all your inbound links.
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by Speakdatruth: 7:25am On May 19, 2016
VocalWalls:

If you use Google webmaster tools, you will see all your inbound links.
dos list dat doesn't add up? u get backlinks going to like 20k n still not ranked well or no regular clicks. doesn't add up. buh just imagine having BL from yahoo or quora, u can start smiling at dat cheesy
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by VocalWalls: 7:27am On May 19, 2016
Speakdatruth:

dos list dat doesn't add up? u get backlinks going to like 20k n still not ranked well or no regular clicks. doesn't add up. buh just imagine having BL from yahoo or quora, u can start smiling at dat cheesy

You don't just need backlinks. You need do-follow backlinks with juice.

Some backlinks shown on my webmaster tools are do-follow, but it's good to balance up everything.
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by VocalWalls: 7:28am On May 19, 2016
olihilistic:

I can't see it there.

+239541 is my contact

I'll chat you up soon.
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by Nobody: 7:36am On May 19, 2016
VocalWalls:

I'll chat you up soon.
OK thanks for the modification
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by Speakdatruth: 7:39am On May 19, 2016
VocalWalls:

You don't just need backlinks. You need do-follow backlinks with juice.

Some backlinks shown on my webmaster tools are do-follow, but it's good to balance up everything.
I'd better beware of d do follows BL, don't always target it even if u think it's juicy. d most important tin is having BL from authority sites. even if u have do follow BL from PR0-PR2 blogs or websites it can't be compared to a PR6 no follow, Google recognizes dat. bug d in tin is to target authority sites with a mix if do follow n no follow
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by VocalWalls: 7:42am On May 19, 2016
Speakdatruth:
I'd better beware of d do follows BL, don't always target it even if u think it's juicy. d most important tin is having BL from authority sites. even if u have do follow BL from PR0-PR2 blogs or websites it can't be compared to a PR6 no follow, Google recognizes dat. bug d in tin is to target authority sites with a mix if do follow n no follow

You're right. That's the hard part tho.
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by Opistorincos(m): 7:45am On May 19, 2016
nice tips @op
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by Speakdatruth: 7:52am On May 19, 2016
VocalWalls:

You're right. That's the hard part tho.
yeah, u know u can just Google dem and drop ur stuff via comment. BTW, went on ur blog, guess it's new?
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by Nobody: 8:02am On May 19, 2016
For professional blogging services, you can contact this guy at www.mazinoweb.com. The guy is good
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by VocalWalls: 8:25am On May 19, 2016
Speakdatruth:

yeah, u know u can just Google dem and drop ur stuff via comment. BTW, went on ur blog, guess it's new?

Yes, 2 months now.
You mean commentluv?
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by Blessingnice(m): 8:30am On May 19, 2016
toheebDOTcom:
Every blogger needs traffic! As sound and technically correct the tips below are, they won't give you the traffic you need overnight embarassed In fact, it is just only one tip that ensures a better platform for others. Well, with consistency, we will surely get there. Before i list the tips, here are 3 major ways to generate traffic to a blog.

1. Word of mouth. Yes, it is that simple! O'boy, i don get blog oo, check am for your phone na.

2. Drop a signature. When your mouth is not available to talk, let your hand do that for you. It is not a crime to write your blog url address beneath each of your posts on forums, is it Or use a moniker that easily tell the world about your your brand. For example, toheebDOTcom is my moniker, and i am very sure after the first six letters of my moniker you know it is a url address.

3. Let what you do, or write about, brings the traffic for you. You've probably heard of the statement- "Content is King". And yes, that's right! But who told you the King is the most powerful piece Ask the Chess Master, and that white bearded man will tell you it is the QUEEN! Markup is the Queen when it comes to Web Design, Search Engine Optimization and Traffic!

So what is the first and only advice i will give?

1. Choose a better theme! or simply code your blog the right way. Chikena lipsrsealed tongue Why It is the language of the web for crying out loud dude!

It is something for you to know the language called English; it is another thing for you to make meaningful statements that human ears can understand easily. When it comes to the web, html is the language and semantics is what makes common sense out of html to web agents and Assistive Technologies.

How do you do that
- Don't use a theme, or code a theme, that doesn't have a Document Type wink. You know that little text at the top of every webpage that says <!DOCTYPE html> or something of such That's what search agents uses to interpret your page. It tells them, hey bot! this is an html5 webpage so don't treat the header tag like an ordinary non-semantic div. The Bot will say again -"It is not a MathML page, So i repeat myself, Don't treat it as such!"

- Use the h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, and h6 tags correctly. These tags are not meant to make your text bold and big only, they define your document structure. Use h1 for the main topic, use h2 for sub topic, use h3 for Sub sub topic; Just like how we have section 1, 1.1, 1.1.1 and stuffs like that.

- Don't use css background-image instead of html img tag. They produce the same visual result but different meanings just like html b and strong tag.

Above, is a tip of the iceberg. When you get the above right! then these [url="https://www.nairaland.com/3100842/open-letter-bloggers-struggling-get"]tips here[/url] will make more sense.

Source: [url="http://www.toheeb.com"]ToheebDOTcom[/url]
Isichelivibes.com
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by pepigeorge(m): 8:38am On May 19, 2016
Speakdatruth:
ok, no 2 is called spaming, google ads acct will get punished
how?
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by pepigeorge(m): 8:42am On May 19, 2016
Check my blog plz
www.naijarex.com
don't know y Google adsense hasn't approved me
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by brunofarad(m): 8:51am On May 19, 2016
Yes dear,
Thanks

VocalWalls:

Have you gotten the service you needed?
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by VocalWalls: 9:02am On May 19, 2016
brunofarad:
Yes dear,
Thanks

smiley
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by Speakdatruth: 9:04am On May 19, 2016
VocalWalls:

Yes, 2 months now. You mean commentluv?
ok didn't see ur site metrics dats d reason I asked yeah comments
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by Speakdatruth: 9:05am On May 19, 2016
pepigeorge:
how?
pls read d comments
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by VocalWalls: 9:08am On May 19, 2016
pepigeorge:
Check my blog plz
www.naijarex.com
don't know y Google adsense hasn't approved me

Questions.

How many copied contents?

How many copied images?

How many posts overall?

How many posts per category?

Average word count per post?

Answer these questions honestly and we'll go in to the next step.
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by VocalWalls: 9:18am On May 19, 2016
Speakdatruth:

ok didn't see ur site metrics dats d reason I asked
yeah comments

I've been doing comments.
Not all are counted tho.
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by VocalWalls: 9:19am On May 19, 2016
Speakdatruth:

ok didn't see ur site metrics dats d reason I asked
yeah comments

Not all are approved tho.
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by Speakdatruth: 9:26am On May 19, 2016
VocalWalls:

Not all are approved tho.
yeah comment is good, it's organic just like search engines. u can get BL too if ur comment username links directly to ur blog, some authority site now does dat except u post as anonymous
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by VocalWalls: 9:29am On May 19, 2016
Speakdatruth:
yeah comment is good, it's organic just like search engines. u can get BL too if ur comment username links directly to ur blog, some authority site now does dat except u post as anonymous

That's true. I've been using keywords as comment name, and my link as website.
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by pepigeorge(m): 9:31am On May 19, 2016
VocalWalls:

Questions.

How many copied contents?

How many copied images?

How many posts overall?

How many posts per category?

Average word count per post?

Answer these questions honestly and we'll go in to the next step.

25 post
4 copied content
more than a 1000 words per post.
i have 4 categories (11-3-6-5) = 25post
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by VocalWalls: 9:33am On May 19, 2016
pepigeorge:

25 post
4 copied content
more than a 1000 words per post.
i have 4 categories (11-3-6-5) = 25post

Upgrade them to 11-10-10-10

Then let me know.
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by Speakdatruth: 9:35am On May 19, 2016
VocalWalls:

That's true. I've been using keywords as comment name, and my link as website.
u r doing fin wit link building then
have u ever checked d result count of ur keyword in Google, ur position n also ur competitors?
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by VocalWalls: 9:38am On May 19, 2016
Speakdatruth:
u r doing fin wit link building then
have u ever checked d result count of ur keyword in Google, ur position n also ur competitors?

webmaster or analytics? i'm having a hard time understanding those.
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by boi21(m): 9:43am On May 19, 2016
VocalWalls:
According to Chuzzyblog, there is no free traffic waiting for anyone, anywhere.

You have to go and fetch it.

Even search engine traffic has been taken.

You will have to fight to get it. Device cool means.

True shii
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by boi21(m): 9:44am On May 19, 2016
VocalWalls:

This not your way
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by VocalWalls: 9:50am On May 19, 2016
boi21:

This not your way

Rephrase
Re: 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic by Speakdatruth: 9:50am On May 19, 2016
VocalWalls:

most bloggers don't too, u not alone
buh dos are just reflection of d present state of your blog n it's ok, webmaster n analytic are more like blogger dashboard, u click n it shows u except u want to add or alter tins then u need to understand wot u about doing

buh was talking about d Google search result (d search result when u enter your blog keyword to Google), ur position n who's ranks more than u. u can start dominating d search from dia

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's With Web Developers And The Word "We"? / Design A Website Like Nairaland For N150,000 / 8 Major Factors To Consider When Purchasing A Domain Name - NCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.