Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:31 AM

My MTN Data has Been Returned - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My MTN Data has Been Returned (27879 Views)

Man Surprises Lady Who Returned His Phone With N10,000 / Pls Help. How Can I Share Data On My Mtn Sim / I Dialed This *559*40# On My Mtn Line And Got This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by biztexx: 6:22pm On May 17, 2016
hmm congrat
Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by Marvel1206: 6:25pm On May 17, 2016
multimillionsna:
haaaa@ Dygeasy, you failed to thank multimillion$naire. yeeee. please if you have same issue as above , please kindly escalate.
pls my cousin has the same issue. 07038754478 please look into it please. He subscribed for the mtn 1.5GBplan for 1k
Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:34pm On May 17, 2016
My 5gb nko?!!! angry
Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by loomer: 6:43pm On May 17, 2016
Data wahala
Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by Chudichu(m): 6:52pm On May 17, 2016
MTN customer care service dey Nairaland o... Hehehehe, bring your complaints here. MTN is tracking Nairaland
Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by deenvibe(m): 6:55pm On May 17, 2016
Gt bank and zenit should pls return my 1000 naira since last year.
I used my gtbank card at zenit atm at poly ibadan to withdraw 4000, but dispensed 3000. Have been to mokola branch to complain but no result even mailed gtbank and zenit but no reply.
Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by alobright17(m): 6:57pm On May 17, 2016
adaksbullet:
Am jus be look these dysege guy in mago three since mourining niangry, how we mtn kill ur data sub like that?undecided... Bro jus whant too made FP and he as made it and noun his opened knew tread too say mtn his give him his data sub backundecided am smell lie inside his trendangryangry....niaja police should arest these dysege boyy for lie in our korokoro face cos mtn as thief ppl data sub and credit and not return it backangry buh mtn his retun his own data subundecided how true........we ear ur lie o bro dysege, continueangry niga jus whant too made FP, dasallangry
Bros abeg are you typing with latin key board ?

3 Likes

Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by LieDetector(m): 6:58pm On May 17, 2016
Dygeasy, you failed to mention me undecided

I tweeted mtn and attached the link to your complaint thread.... sad

Oya transfer me small mb mek I use calm myself cry
Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by alobright17(m): 6:58pm On May 17, 2016
ritababe:

lol good for him

U dey vex?
Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by heywhytech1(m): 6:59pm On May 17, 2016
MTN is just not sincere with their new data bundle. I was also scammed by them today, I called their CC the guy kept telling to exercise patient. Till now they haven't reverse my data.
Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by Franklindinho1: 7:04pm On May 17, 2016
I got my mb back oo. This is a first from mtn.
Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by shollyboy2: 7:07pm On May 17, 2016
Sometimes it pays to be a wailing wailer... dont keep silence
Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by bobothem(m): 7:08pm On May 17, 2016
Mine was also wiped out yesterday. I called them and they promised to restore it. It was restored this evening.
Dygeasy:
Hi everyone,

Earlier today I created a thread complaining about how about 3gig of my data was wiped by unjustly on my MTN SIM. HERE,

https://www.nairaland.com/3109694/untrustworthiness-mtn-new-data-plans

I was contacted by some MTN agents and also received emails. Also got a phone call from MTN Customer Care line 180 confirming that my data was indeed wiped. Their customer care agent's told me last night and this morning that I truly used the data.

Well, five minutes ago, I received a text and then a phone call confirming the reinstatement of my data. I got back 3.5gig in addition to the 600mb that was left last night making 4.1gig.

Thank you Nairaland, Seun and Moderators (Lalasticlala & Dominique)

Thanks to every customer who have suffered the same that aired their grievances on the thread. You all corroborated my story.

Thank you MTN for taking one customer out of millions seriously.

I have my data back and I am happy now.

Laveda, isn't it good to be hopeful? cheesy

Thank you JideSM &Multimillionsna cool
Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by Omotayor123(f): 7:11pm On May 17, 2016
Dygeasy:
Hi everyone,

Earlier today I created a thread complaining about how about 3gig of my data was wiped by unjustly on my MTN SIM. HERE,

I was contacted by some MTN agents and also received emails. Also got a phone call from MTN Customer Care line 180 confirming that my data was indeed wiped. Their customer care agent's told me last night and this morning that I truly used the data.

Well, five minutes ago, I received a text and then a phone call confirming the reinstatement of my data. I got back 3.5gig in addition to the 600mb that was left last night making 4.1gig.

Thanks to every customer who have suffered the same that aired their grievances on the thread. You all corroborated my story.

It shows MTN Agents are on NL... Nice one.
I hope they use this opportunity to improve for the better.
Tnx to the forum.
Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by Rexyl(m): 7:14pm On May 17, 2016
OP it's like you get double bonus, they also extended your data validity to August. WOW!
Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by nzgal: 7:15pm On May 17, 2016
chumakk:
Imagine what will happen if everyone begins to demand that politicians return money they looted?
Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by stjudas(m): 7:18pm On May 17, 2016
Mine too.
Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by wristbangle: 7:22pm On May 17, 2016
Nice one MTN. Hope they won't scam people again.
Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by Ishilove: 7:23pm On May 17, 2016
Dygeasy:
Hi everyone,

Hahahahahaha!!
Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by EmekaBlue(m): 7:31pm On May 17, 2016
oya use am watch mojo
Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by lielbree: 7:32pm On May 17, 2016
My 3.5gb was wiped off too angry

Empty-n is faced up
Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by nachious(m): 7:34pm On May 17, 2016
Now op you need to apologies to as many you have missled by your ranting and bashing mtn instead of following due process. Now also i believe ppl can stick and trust mtn for more.
Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by DaBullIT(m): 7:34pm On May 17, 2016
They didn't return my 11 gig
Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by nachious(m): 7:35pm On May 17, 2016
Now op you need to apologies to as many you have missled by your ranting and bashing mtn instead of following due process. Now also i believe ppl can stick and trust mtn for more as i said earlier.
Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by Drift: 7:36pm On May 17, 2016
Dominique and other Mods should please see to this complaint thread.

I have chosen not to keep quiet.

Thank you.

www.nairaland.com/3110350/mtn-diamond-bank-must-return
Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by Rexnegro(m): 7:39pm On May 17, 2016
for me it's a bad customer service completely if a customer has to cry out on social media before a technical correction can be done by mtn and any Other telecom that does The same. shame on Them all... too bad.
Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by dunkem21(m): 7:40pm On May 17, 2016
So, Buhari dey see my input here ..

One day, I might be summoned to help CHANGE this country wink
Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by Afritop(m): 7:55pm On May 17, 2016
WHEN MTN WIPED MY ENTIRE 4.5 GB THAT I SUBSCRIBED FOR WITH MY PREVIOUS SIM LAST YEAR AND I CALLED THE CUSTOMER CARE AND THE RUDE LADY THAT PICKED THE CALL WAS SPEAKING JARGONS AND NONSENSE, I GLADLY THREW THAT SIM AWAY OUT OF ANNOYANCE. IF I HAD KNOWN I WOULD JUST HAVE TELL MY STORY ON NAIRALAND
Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by Fynestboi: 7:57pm On May 17, 2016
adaksbullet:
Am jus be look these dysege guy in mago three since mourining niangry, how we mtn kill ur data sub like that?undecided... Bro jus whant too made FP and he as made it and noun his opened knew tread too say mtn his give him his data sub backundecided am smell lie inside his trendangryangry....niaja police should arest these dysege boyy for lie in our korokoro face cos mtn as thief ppl data sub and credit and not return it backangry buh mtn his retun his own data subundecided how true........we ear ur lie o bro dysege, continueangry niga jus whant too made FP, dasallangry

shocked shocked shocked shocked

*falls from transformer*
Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by UyiIredia(m): 7:59pm On May 17, 2016
You were lucky sef. At times dem dey bone pesin even if dem complain.
Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by felsunseg(m): 8:00pm On May 17, 2016
Kaybaba5:
Concerning wiping of data bundle by mtn
Many people have voiced out and yet nothing happens. @op u are just lucky. My night mb that remains 1.6g still be looking at me like a picture waiting for may 23rd to expire. Despite calling cc time without number they were just trying putting the blame on you. Many sleepless night 9pm,12am2am. Hoping that It will work all to no avail. Restarting my phone etc.
Now have lost hope on the data.waiting for time to expire. This is pure scam, day light robbery. Mtn is a scam since 13th may till now
My night mb has been inactive.

bros me I was thinking it only me o. I have 379mb on my phone but can use it.
Re: My MTN Data has Been Returned by MrTeeo: 8:04pm On May 17, 2016
Me am not going back to Mtn. I have switched back to Glo, simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apple Loses Copyright Claims Against ‘virtual Iphone’ Maker / How Much Is SIM Card In Your Area? / Check Out The Cheapest 4G Phones In Nigeria Market Presently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.