Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Do Not Subscribe To Any Mtn Data Plan! Be Warned! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do Not Subscribe To Any Mtn Data Plan! Be Warned! (11754 Views)

MTN Don Bouce Back O! Be Warned **PICTURE / Is There Any MTN/AIRTEL Subscription For Youtube Only? / How To Opt Out Of Any MTN Subscription Deducting Your Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Subscribe To Any Mtn Data Plan! Be Warned! by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 17, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I noticed earlier when you said mine are too small angry
jisos...!!! Neva knew u were the one ooooo. Oya no vex..
Re: Do Not Subscribe To Any Mtn Data Plan! Be Warned! by Pangea: 8:42pm On May 17, 2016
Lol
Awoof dey run belle o
Anyone that see y'ello and no run,
That person deserves all he or she gets o

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Subscribe To Any Mtn Data Plan! Be Warned! by donholy28(m): 8:48pm On May 17, 2016
Na so dem steal money from my account..I call dem and dem say dem no know why my money was deducted
Re: Do Not Subscribe To Any Mtn Data Plan! Be Warned! by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:52pm On May 17, 2016
Ksslib:
This might be long but I have to purge myself from the diarrhoea of anger.

I was minding my own business jeje when Mtn sent me a message that i could get 1gig for 1500. Initially, I thought the department that oversees scamming activities at Mtn were out for the blood of innocent unsuspecting Nigerians who were unfortunate to have their sim cards like myself again, not until i kept getting numerous messages from Mtn about the goddamn plan. Atimes,50times a day. And my dear Brethren, one thing ive come to realise about mtn after all these years is that they get what they want from you whether u like am or not. There was this time I nearly joined Deeper life Bible church after they collaborated with Kumuyi to win my soul via sms but God that is God fought for me and my phone got stolen the next week.

knowing Mtn for having a good track record of spamming , i knew my my bail out of this situation was N1000. I asked around, and people confirmed they've also been getting such messages. Finally, I called customer care to confirm if Mtn was just trying to test my long throat or what! Cos honestly speaking,1.5gig for 1000? From thesame Mtn that gives is it not 2and half mb for 500naira or so? Definitely sounds too good to be true-but I was assured it was infact legit.

Na so I hussle 1000naira from thin air on the night of may 12 even though few minutes earlier, I was complaining of being broke to my roomates. I quickly ran to the card vendor with boxers and singlet, my N1000 tightly squeezed inbetwee my palms like a bribe. I no wan hear say dem decommission the plan 1second before I subscribe cos we all know Mtn and de-commissioning go hand in hand.

I recharged 600niara because i had 400naira on my line already but to my greatest surprise, i was told "failed due to insufficient balance". I could hear my mind blowing that kind of whistle Nigerian guys dey blow wen they see big nysah. I checked my acct bal and saw only 700naira on my phone. Ah han! Where my 300naira enter?

I checked my memory card to see if Mtn mistakenly transferred it there thinking it was my sim card but for where! Nothing. I was mad, I was furious. In short, I was in rage. First customer care agent said he couldn't even see any thing on my line. In his words, "the recharge card has not reached our office"...
but if we borrow money from una, E dey reach una office even before we load the card abi?

Second one said he doesn't know why my money was missing. Third said it was musicplus. Musicplus wey I no dey use abi? Musicplus that has since been de-commissioned? Fourth one said it wasn't musicplus, that I don't even have it activated on my sim. Fifth one said it was musicplus. Na im I kuku rest.

I had to painfully squeeze out another N300 from the thin air I initially squeezed N1000 from. While I was squeezing the 300naira, the air made it well known to me that it was dying and couldn't survive another squeezing. So all plans of allowing my sim card rest before subscribing the next morning were aborted. I no wan wake-up see 50naira for my sim card the next morning after Mtn collaborate with my village people for midnight while I was asleep.

I subscribed and was told "successful. Use *131*4# to check ur mb" . I checked and saw my 1.5gig in all its glory. The feeling was just, to put in one word "Refreshing". Despite the fact that ive only gone to church once this semester after my roomates kidnapped me in a black nylon and dropped me in-front St.Albert urging the ushers not to let the bag out of sight, I all of a sudden began quoting scriptures and praying for Mtn and it's staff while speaking in tongues.
Within minutes, I was catching up on the latest on science and world news, then switched to downloading my fav tv shows but to my dismay, the speed was too slow. Wetin person was use 80 to 90kb/s download sef. Midget p0rn? Or documentaries about short people?

I was persecuted and tortured by mosquitoes that night but the decision had already been made by my spirit "download completely or die trying". I used it for 3days without too many issues, save for the occasional not being able to connect I was experiencing from all my browsers not until yesterday, may 16, just 4 days later-disaster struck.

A friend had an important practical he wanted to check-up online, so I tried accessing the net but all efforts were futile after hours of trying and trying.The annoying or rather, surprising fact was that my data balance was showing I still had "905mb" and my network bar, full. There is nothing in this life I didn't try to make it work. I switched off my phone. Removed my sim. Wore my yellow T-shirt. Fried my sim card with olive oil but all to no avail.

I got fed up and called customer care.
The first agent said she was sorry and could see that I had data on my line. She advised i dial *466*1#. I asked what the code was going to do cos I heard a lot of monitoring spirits worked at Mtn. She said it was going to activate it(my data). True to her word, I got a message that my data has been reactivated. But what kept running through my mind was "I never deactivated data" so what need was there to re-activate? Who deactivated it? Come here let me slaaaaaap you. I let it go.But I was still unable to browse. The anger I was trying to suppress after opening my beans only to see a congregation of weevils holding a crusade inside was beginning to rise. The weevils so did damage and bore holes that my beans became transparent.

I called again and complained. The agent asked me to hold. Seconds later, I was hearing something that sounded like "there is no data on ur line". I was lying on my back but Immidiately I heard those words, I rose like Lazarus when Bros J command am that year to rise.

She was thanking me for calling Mtn, I was cutting the call. I dialed *131*4# and saw you have "0.00 mb". The same code that said I had "905mb" only minutes ago. No single page has opened throughout today so how da hell did I use 905mb within minutes, to do what? To download the saviour that would finally come to deliver us from Mtn? At what speed did he arrive sef?

To say I was mad is an understatement. . I called them again and the guy who picked told me to wait on the line. Minutes later, he said it was a technical glitch, that I wasn't the only one experiencing it. He apologised and said Mtn would work on it.

I called called called and called. At a point, Oghenekaro, the automated voice that normally welcomes you on dialling 180 began speaking yoruba instead of English, thinking language was enough to deter me from my quest. But they forgot the words of my Grand-father "a highly motivated man knows no barrier". I just told her to shut up by dialling the code that takes you customer care direct.

There was this agent i was complaining to, who waited for me to be done and cut the call. As iam typing this, Mtn is still yet to return my illegally deducted megabyte but they today ,sent me the-same sms that brought me to this unfortunate juncture in the first place...

New Offer! Get 1.5GB data for N1000. SMS 106 to 131 NOW. Validity/ 30 days

I took me N1000 naira to realise what people have been telling me for free all along "Mtn can never be trusted". "MTN are thieves". You that already has about a N1000 naira, N2000 or even more on ur phone with the aim of subscribing to their so called new offer, ask yourself this "Do I trust Mtn?" "What if I wake up one morning only to see my data gone"?

Ask yourself this "Is the worry/uncertainty of the data you legally bought with your hard earned money being wiped away at any moment worth the stress"?

"Dont you want rest of mind"?

I have taken it upon my self to educate people in my hostel on the dangers of using Mtn for anything. I dont even want to talk about thier so called useless "call bonus" to every network they give on recharge. I have so far, been able to convince 10people from subscribing. I told them to choose between Glo, Airtel and Etisalat instead.

Iam irritated.. Anything yellow now annoys me. I nearly slapped my roommate who has yellow teeth few mins ago for mentioning my name. And God save that Albino I always see at faculty of engineering from my wrath.

I had to subscribe their 30mb for 100naira so I can say what I want to say to somebody before i swell and burst from within, in my sleep.

#Mtn-ole##. Bring back my mb so I can exhaust it and move on to a better network.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3725091_screenshot201605161953021_jpeg4e782a6a590b25e2a79a9e1bdabb9aea
Re: Do Not Subscribe To Any Mtn Data Plan! Be Warned! by Ayosh(m): 9:10pm On May 17, 2016
Such long piece yet I lingered over every word as though it were the very air I breathe. I'm no rocket scientist but I know this guy is talent!, no?

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Subscribe To Any Mtn Data Plan! Be Warned! by Luxiana19(f): 9:17pm On May 17, 2016
Very funny write up!

Although I have to add that something does not add up.

You said u recharged and subscribed on May 12. Yet on the screen shot, it says that your data expires on May 19. And that plan is has a validity of 30 days.

So my guy, what gives?

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Subscribe To Any Mtn Data Plan! Be Warned! by WhyNa: 9:44pm On May 17, 2016
Luxiana19:
Very funny write up!

You said u recharged and subscribed on May 12. Yet on the screen shot, it says that your data expires on May 19. And that plan is has a validity of 30 days.

So my guy, what gives?

God bless you sis. You beat me to that question. Op, what aren't you telling us?

I subscribed for the same 1.5gb for 1000 on the 16th of May and my validity was extended to June 25

1 Like

Re: Do Not Subscribe To Any Mtn Data Plan! Be Warned! by Ksslib(m): 10:04pm On May 17, 2016
KingJhean:

My guy, I want to state categorically, with unreserved apologies that you are the funniest dude on nairaland (I do not stand to be corrected ). Go to Innoson motors and pick any brand of your choice, tell them I sent you
Lol.
Re: Do Not Subscribe To Any Mtn Data Plan! Be Warned! by Ksslib(m): 10:06pm On May 17, 2016
Sirjohn84:

bro ur write was so funny dat I laugh and fall for chair.
anyway I am very sorry for your pain I pray they return ur data
Data was returned not too long ago but with a new twist!
Re: Do Not Subscribe To Any Mtn Data Plan! Be Warned! by Ksslib(m): 10:11pm On May 17, 2016
Luxiana19:
Very funny write up!

So my guy, what gives?
My dear, it appears, Mtn uses a special calender. A calendar where 7days equals one month, beacuse 12th of may to 19th equals one week.

I just took a screenshot of the message detail on the night of my sub to show that I know what iam talking about. You can clearly see where it was written "activation successful"

Re: Do Not Subscribe To Any Mtn Data Plan! Be Warned! by Ksslib(m): 10:17pm On May 17, 2016
WhyNa:

God bless you sis. You beat me to that question. Op, what aren't you telling us?

I subscribed for the same 1.5gb for 1000 on the 16th of May and my validity was extended to June 25
Iam not hiding anything. The fault is from Mtn. I just posted a screenshot.
Re: Do Not Subscribe To Any Mtn Data Plan! Be Warned! by Karleb(m): 10:21pm On May 17, 2016
This guy still haven't changed! grin grin angry
Re: Do Not Subscribe To Any Mtn Data Plan! Be Warned! by hayormakaay(m): 11:04pm On May 17, 2016
mtn re a gr8 scammer especially when it comes to callertune.i did nt subscribe 2 it bt b4 i say jack robison mtn alrdy deducted #50 4rm my credit
Re: Do Not Subscribe To Any Mtn Data Plan! Be Warned! by ExplicitContent: 11:17pm On May 17, 2016
Oh lord! grin
This guy again! I remember dat hostel thread
Re: Do Not Subscribe To Any Mtn Data Plan! Be Warned! by Emmyk(m): 12:35am On May 18, 2016
But I just subscribed for the Night plan of 25naira for 500Mb, I just downloaded GOT S6 E.4 which is about 104mb.
Op, sorry, I have no idea of what you wrote as I didn't even read a word.
Re: Do Not Subscribe To Any Mtn Data Plan! Be Warned! by Nobody: 1:15am On May 18, 2016
this op is too funny!

I almost fainted at the part he said he nearly slapped someone with yellow teeth! wtf!!

I feel your pain..

a friend subscribed N2000 for 3.5gig. for the next 2 days it was soooo fast and surprisingly they weren't deducting anything.. the mb balance was still 3.5gb. I already knew something was up..Mtn is not so nice..

in just a minutes after checking balance and still intact... connection come dey crawl like snail.. we check balance again . . lo and behold.. it remained 0.00mb! all in a minute... MB wasn't deducted and suddenly went missing after just 2 day with no downloads done at all..

MTN I respek u!!!! angry
Re: Do Not Subscribe To Any Mtn Data Plan! Be Warned! by Nobody: 5:13am On May 18, 2016
Don't let them get away with it. Keep calling, tweeting, fbing untill they feel ashamed to keep their stolen loot. These foreign multinationals are robbing us dry

1 Like

Re: Do Not Subscribe To Any Mtn Data Plan! Be Warned! by walemust(m): 5:55am On May 18, 2016
Op I also had same issue like urs, it took the intervention of me threatening to expose them on all social media platforms for them to return my data yesterday evening.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Subscribe To Any Mtn Data Plan! Be Warned! by LongJohnS: 6:30am On May 18, 2016
MTN!! YOUR DAYS OF THIEVERY ARE OVER.
GET READY TO BE EXPOSED AND DISGRACED UNTIL YOU PAY BACK ALL YOUR ILL GOTTEN WEALTH AND SENT BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY. SHAMELESS THIEVES.
Re: Do Not Subscribe To Any Mtn Data Plan! Be Warned! by gabby227(m): 6:35am On May 18, 2016
Ksslib:
This might be long but I have to purge myself from the diarrhoea of anger.

I was minding my own business jeje when Mtn sent me a message that i could get 1gig for 1500. Initially, I thought the department that oversees scamming activities at Mtn were out for the blood of innocent unsuspecting Nigerians who were unfortunate to have their sim cards like myself again, not until i kept getting numerous messages from Mtn about the goddamn plan. Atimes,50times a day. And my dear Brethren, one thing ive come to realise about mtn after all these years is that they get what they want from you whether u like am or not. There was this time I nearly joined Deeper life Bible church after they collaborated with Kumuyi to win my soul via sms but God that is God fought for me and my phone got stolen the next week.

knowing Mtn for having a good track record of spamming , i knew my my bail out of this situation was N1000. I asked around, and people confirmed they've also been getting such messages. Finally, I called customer care to confirm if Mtn was just trying to test my long throat or what! Cos honestly speaking,1.5gig for 1000? From thesame Mtn that gives is it not 2and half mb for 500naira or so? Definitely sounds too good to be true-but I was assured it was infact legit.

Na so I hussle 1000naira from thin air on the night of may 12 even though few minutes earlier, I was complaining of being broke to my roomates. I quickly ran to the card vendor with boxers and singlet, my N1000 tightly squeezed inbetwee my palms like a bribe. I no wan hear say dem decommission the plan 1second before I subscribe cos we all know Mtn and de-commissioning go hand in hand.

I recharged 600niara because i had 400naira on my line already but to my greatest surprise, i was told "failed due to insufficient balance". I could hear my mind blowing that kind of whistle Nigerian guys dey blow wen they see big nysah. I checked my acct bal and saw only 700naira on my phone. Ah han! Where my 300naira enter?

I checked my memory card to see if Mtn mistakenly transferred it there thinking it was my sim card but for where! Nothing. I was mad, I was furious. In short, I was in rage. First customer care agent said he couldn't even see any thing on my line. In his words, "the recharge card has not reached our office"...
but if we borrow money from una, E dey reach una office even before we load the card abi?

Second one said he doesn't know why my money was missing. Third said it was musicplus. Musicplus wey I no dey use abi? Musicplus that has since been de-commissioned? Fourth one said it wasn't musicplus, that I don't even have it activated on my sim. Fifth one said it was musicplus. Na im I kuku rest.

I had to painfully squeeze out another N300 from the thin air I initially squeezed N1000 from. While I was squeezing the 300naira, the air made it well known to me that it was dying and couldn't survive another squeezing. So all plans of allowing my sim card rest before subscribing the next morning were aborted. I no wan wake-up see 50naira for my sim card the next morning after Mtn collaborate with my village people for midnight while I was asleep.

I subscribed and was told "successful. Use *131*4# to check ur mb" . I checked and saw my 1.5gig in all its glory. The feeling was just, to put in one word "Refreshing". Despite the fact that ive only gone to church once this semester after my roomates kidnapped me in a black nylon and dropped me in-front St.Albert urging the ushers not to let the bag out of sight, I all of a sudden began quoting scriptures and praying for Mtn and it's staff while speaking in tongues.
Within minutes, I was catching up on the latest on science and world news, then switched to downloading my fav tv shows but to my dismay, the speed was too slow. Wetin person was use 80 to 90kb/s download sef. Midget p0rn? Or documentaries about short people?

I was persecuted and tortured by mosquitoes that night but the decision had already been made by my spirit "download completely or die trying". I used it for 3days without too many issues, save for the occasional not being able to connect I was experiencing from all my browsers not until yesterday, may 16, just 4 days later-disaster struck.

A friend had an important practical he wanted to check-up online, so I tried accessing the net but all efforts were futile after hours of trying and trying.The annoying or rather, surprising fact was that my data balance was showing I still had "905mb" and my network bar, full. There is nothing in this life I didn't try to make it work. I switched off my phone. Removed my sim. Wore my yellow T-shirt. Fried my sim card with olive oil but all to no avail.

I got fed up and called customer care.
The first agent said she was sorry and could see that I had data on my line. She advised i dial *466*1#. I asked what the code was going to do cos I heard a lot of monitoring spirits worked at Mtn. She said it was going to activate it(my data). True to her word, I got a message that my data has been reactivated. But what kept running through my mind was "I never deactivated data" so what need was there to re-activate? Who deactivated it? Come here let me slaaaaaap you. I let it go.But I was still unable to browse. The anger I was trying to suppress after opening my beans only to see a congregation of weevils holding a crusade inside was beginning to rise. The weevils so did damage and bore holes that my beans became transparent.

I called again and complained. The agent asked me to hold. Seconds later, I was hearing something that sounded like "there is no data on ur line". I was lying on my back but Immidiately I heard those words, I rose like Lazarus when Bros J command am that year to rise.

She was thanking me for calling Mtn, I was cutting the call. I dialed *131*4# and saw you have "0.00 mb". The same code that said I had "905mb" only minutes ago. No single page has opened throughout today so how da hell did I use 905mb within minutes, to do what? To download the saviour that would finally come to deliver us from Mtn? At what speed did he arrive sef?

To say I was mad is an understatement. . I called them again and the guy who picked told me to wait on the line. Minutes later, he said it was a technical glitch, that I wasn't the only one experiencing it. He apologised and said Mtn would work on it.

I called called called and called. At a point, Oghenekaro, the automated voice that normally welcomes you on dialling 180 began speaking yoruba instead of English, thinking language was enough to deter me from my quest. But they forgot the words of my Grand-father "a highly motivated man knows no barrier". I just told her to shut up by dialling the code that takes you customer care direct.

There was this agent i was complaining to, who waited for me to be done and cut the call. As iam typing this, Mtn is still yet to return my illegally deducted megabyte but they today ,sent me the-same sms that brought me to this unfortunate juncture in the first place...

New Offer! Get 1.5GB data for N1000. SMS 106 to 131 NOW. Validity/ 30 days

I took me N1000 naira to realise what people have been telling me for free all along "Mtn can never be trusted". "MTN are thieves". You that already has about a N1000 naira, N2000 or even more on ur phone with the aim of subscribing to their so called new offer, ask yourself this "Do I trust Mtn?" "What if I wake up one morning only to see my data gone"?

Ask yourself this "Is the worry/uncertainty of the data you legally bought with your hard earned money being wiped away at any moment worth the stress"?

"Dont you want rest of mind"?

I have taken it upon my self to educate people in my hostel on the dangers of using Mtn for anything. I dont even want to talk about thier so called useless "call bonus" to every network they give on recharge. I have so far, been able to convince 10people from subscribing. I told them to choose between Glo, Airtel and Etisalat instead.

Iam irritated.. Anything yellow now annoys me. I nearly slapped my roommate who has yellow teeth few mins ago for mentioning my name. And God save that Albino I always see at faculty of engineering from my wrath.

I had to subscribe their 30mb for 100naira so I can say what I want to say to somebody before i swell and burst from within, in my sleep.

#Mtn-ole##. Bring back my mb so I can exhaust it and move on to a better network.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3725091_screenshot201605161953021_jpeg4e782a6a590b25e2a79a9e1bdabb9aea

Op you can lie o, you said you subscribed on 12th may then it is suppose to expire on 16th June but am seeing 19th may How comes? Abi na copy and paste?

1 Like

Re: Do Not Subscribe To Any Mtn Data Plan! Be Warned! by jedisco(m): 6:36am On May 18, 2016
I also have a similar problem with my MTN line. Subscribed for the 3.5G data plan on the 13th only for it to expire on the 16th. Have called them severally but they keep telling me they would work on it for over two days now. I had to recharge for the daily plan. Though I noticed they carried over the extra data, but the validity is just for a day
Re: Do Not Subscribe To Any Mtn Data Plan! Be Warned! by Frankestein08(m): 7:47am On May 18, 2016
Eeyah OP Kpele o
it's d same 1.5gb I am using o and I have about 600+mb left.

Re: Do Not Subscribe To Any Mtn Data Plan! Be Warned! by Chuksteric(m): 9:16am On May 18, 2016
I've not been able to browse for 3 days now but I've data

Re: Do Not Subscribe To Any Mtn Data Plan! Be Warned! by Strawman: 11:46am On May 18, 2016
grayht:
D story sweet die... Waiting for part 2
GUY! Wetin that baby dey bite like that!! shocked
Re: Do Not Subscribe To Any Mtn Data Plan! Be Warned! by dayosweetness(m): 1:01pm On May 18, 2016
lolxxx..diz cracked me up so bad! grin
Re: Do Not Subscribe To Any Mtn Data Plan! Be Warned! by Chukazu: 1:02pm On May 18, 2016
IamLucy:
haha.my own case is the exact opposite.
i subscribed for the 750mb for 500bucks.got 100mb extra.valid for one week.yesterday was the expiry date and they gave me additional 850mb.grin which i couldnt exhaust sharply anyway.

your Bobo dey work for "yellow fever" network?
Re: Do Not Subscribe To Any Mtn Data Plan! Be Warned! by udysweet(f): 1:56pm On May 18, 2016
@Op if I swear giv u now nko?u wan colet garri from my mouth ni? This brief contract wey I jus get nw,u want mak dem remove me frm setting ni? Lol! I dey hide use fone browse NL(such an addiction,God help me)and I stumbled upon your thread. Me wey dey hide use d fone,now dem don knw say I dey browse. Why? because I burst out laughing(God knows I cldnt hold back)and there are candidates in my front waiting to go insid examiners office! See as one of dem jus look like"wats wrong wit dis one"
Bia,if dem report me giv oga,u go see me fr ya school,hahaha
Choi I cldnt hold dis mbok,esp were weavil eat beans so tay e transparent,and d one about rising like Lazarus. Hahahah,cnt Stop lafing.
Ok seriosly,its confirmed,almost all dis network are d same mbok,none is sincere. MTN 1.5gig went off within 10days,na only IG I dey go o,I hav my bb for oda internet stuff. How do dey bill sef?
Re: Do Not Subscribe To Any Mtn Data Plan! Be Warned! by somehowpenis(m): 2:12pm On May 18, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Do Not Subscribe To Any Mtn Data Plan! Be Warned! by elvision1(m): 3:23pm On May 18, 2016
hihiihihihiihiii.... wauyo! grin
Re: Do Not Subscribe To Any Mtn Data Plan! Be Warned! by Disneylady(f): 4:21pm On May 18, 2016
Op wan kill me sha, me wy dey manage stew wey I take dried pepper and tomato paste take mix together you should know how peppery e go be. Abeg you too funny joor
Ehen to the topic, MTN be yer banzas I swear. Dem sabi extort wella;...na dem dey subscribe for me to their yeye callertunez
Which I never did. God go catch dem Awon Ole buruku
Re: Do Not Subscribe To Any Mtn Data Plan! Be Warned! by Ksslib(m): 6:01pm On May 18, 2016
gabby227:

Op you can lie o, you said you subscribed on 12th may then it is suppose to expire on 16th June but am seeing 19th may How comes? Abi na copy and paste?
Haven't I made it clear from my previous post via screenshot that the fault is from Mtn?

Abi you just wan show yourself!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Preview Of Itel 1551 Android Phone / Win 1 Million Dollars: Etisalat Must Take Nigerians For Fools! / Amazing Tricks On Java S40 Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.