Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Is It Right To Ask Money From Your Sisters Husband Without Informing Your Sister - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right To Ask Money From Your Sisters Husband Without Informing Your Sister (1811 Views)

Is It Right For Me To Ask My Mum To Divorce My Dad?? / Is It Right To Share House Chores Between Husband And Wife? Bamisepeters' Blog / Is It Right To Say 'Thank Ma' To Your Mother-In-Law After Eating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Ask Money From Your Sisters Husband Without Informing Your Sister by bettercreature(m): 3:27pm On May 17, 2016
I have a girl friend who happened to be happily married with 3 kids but she's very sad at the moment because all her family keep asking money from her husband without informing her, she doesn't know exactly whats making them to bypass her to ask her husband for help, I would like to know your view on this if it's right to ask your in-law for help without informing your daughter who happen to be the wife
Re: Is It Right To Ask Money From Your Sisters Husband Without Informing Your Sister by lecturerdabo(m): 3:33pm On May 17, 2016
bettercreature:
I have a girl friend who happened to be happily married with 3 kids but she's very sad at the moment because all her family keep asking money from her husband without informing her, she doesn't know exactly whats making them to bypass her to ask her husband for help, I would like to know your view on this if it's right to ask your in-law for help without informing your daughter who happen to be the wife

NO!!!
Re: Is It Right To Ask Money From Your Sisters Husband Without Informing Your Sister by greatgod2012(f): 4:01pm On May 17, 2016
No, its not right. They do it out of greed.
Re: Is It Right To Ask Money From Your Sisters Husband Without Informing Your Sister by MRBrownJ: 4:06pm On May 17, 2016
she should talk to her HUSBAND about it and tell him that he should now tell her family members that he will only help them if they talk about such issue via his wife 1st. case closed!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Ask Money From Your Sisters Husband Without Informing Your Sister by jashar(f): 7:44am On May 19, 2016
No.
Re: Is It Right To Ask Money From Your Sisters Husband Without Informing Your Sister by GoldenJAT(m): 8:02am On May 19, 2016
capital NO..... let that man go broke,and u c their hatred 4 him... some pple de take rubbish sha

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Ask Money From Your Sisters Husband Without Informing Your Sister by Nobody: 8:09am On May 19, 2016
Very bad manners to say the least

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Ask Money From Your Sisters Husband Without Informing Your Sister by nnamdibig(m): 10:58am On May 19, 2016
It all depends on the relationship between the man & his in laws. I have an uncle who does that without thinking twice and from my view, his reasons is simply that he knew the wife's siblings long before he married his wife. Infact the wife siblings are more like brothers to him.
So it depends. All in laws are not always what we watch in African magic.

(1) (Reply)

I Am So Ashamed Of My Life Please Help Me / My Side Chick Just Gave Birth / Parents Imposing A Career on Their Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.