Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

The Day Of Rapture!(photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Day Of Rapture!(photos) (750 Views)

The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation / The Aftermath Of Rapture / Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day Of Rapture!(photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 17, 2016
Many are making mockery of the rapture that Jesus is not coming again. Well, the bible already told us that, "in the last days, scoffers shall appear and say, where is the promise of his coming.

Please, fellow NL's, jesus is still coming again. Are u prepared or not?

Prepare to meet thy God.

3 Likes

Re: The Day Of Rapture!(photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 17, 2016
Haven't you also heard? Aliens are going to invade earth soon, so you better be ready. I read about it in a comic. grin

OP, you see how ridiculous the above sounds? That's how ridiculous yours sound as well.

2 Likes

Re: The Day Of Rapture!(photos) by mrdba: 4:31pm On May 17, 2016
You re right op... very right... God Bless You...
Re: The Day Of Rapture!(photos) by TrajansKong: 4:44pm On May 17, 2016
Nice picture.

Nice oyinbo angels flying us to freedom.

1 Like

Re: The Day Of Rapture!(photos) by lepasharon(f): 5:08am On May 18, 2016
TrajansKong:
Nice picture.

Nice oyinbo angels flying us to freedom.

Are you ready
Re: The Day Of Rapture!(photos) by TrajansKong: 11:16am On May 18, 2016
lepasharon:

Are you ready

Wherever Jesus' blonde angels lead me, I will follow.

Will you?

Are you ready, my broda??

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Christains Do Whatever U Want... / Fr Mbaka Drops New Message To Buhari / Please Everyone Help With Dis Blood Oath Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.