Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,776 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Amazing Kitchen Tips That Will Change Your Life - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Amazing Kitchen Tips That Will Change Your Life (40162 Views)

Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman / 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Kitchen Tips That Will Change Your Life by rotvick(m): 3:52am On May 18, 2016
[color=#000099][/color][i][/i][/font]Great tips[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Great tipsGreat tips
Re: Amazing Kitchen Tips That Will Change Your Life by Askmewhy(m): 4:42am On May 18, 2016
Please Which one is black pepper?
Re: Amazing Kitchen Tips That Will Change Your Life by DBlackCeazer(m): 4:45am On May 18, 2016
Askmewhy:
Please Which one is black pepper?
I think it's same as dried/grinded Cameroon pepper.
Re: Amazing Kitchen Tips That Will Change Your Life by Pastis: 4:54am On May 18, 2016
Thanks OP, I think I will just print and laminate this and hang it somewhere strategic in my kitchen for all to see. Nice post once again

1 Like

Re: Amazing Kitchen Tips That Will Change Your Life by BOLAUWA: 6:02am On May 18, 2016
To take care of the rats , block all the holes, get a gud rat killer. Also ensure that all left over foods are disposed of immediately and adequately- when u starve d rats, they will park to ur neighbours house. Also try to clear ur house and remove unnecessary loads so there wont be hiding and breeding places for d rats. If all these measures fail, then get a gud snake
Re: Amazing Kitchen Tips That Will Change Your Life by Bontia(m): 6:11am On May 18, 2016
This is nice
Re: Amazing Kitchen Tips That Will Change Your Life by emmabest2000(m): 6:17am On May 18, 2016
ststyreal:

Thank you so much my friend but honestly, it seems there is an underground channel they pass to enter into my house, ave tried doing all these you enumerated but believe me u, it isn't working. So I need something that would chase them out (something they would perceive the odour) and never allow them into the house and somebody suggested "black pepper", have you heard of it before? if yes, please confirm to me if it truly works, thanks once again, am grateful for your concern.

ststyreal:

I have tried doing that, but sincerely I can't figure out where they are coming in from. I heard there is this pepper called "black pepper", have you heard of it before? I was told it chases rats away. please do let me know if u are aware of it. thanks my friend.

The places you will check and close properly are bathroom water passage and under of all entrance doors ..
Goodluck
Re: Amazing Kitchen Tips That Will Change Your Life by Bose253(f): 6:30am On May 18, 2016
Hmm. Good info; I'm going to try them out
Re: Amazing Kitchen Tips That Will Change Your Life by calddon(m): 6:33am On May 18, 2016
Salt salt Salt
Re: Amazing Kitchen Tips That Will Change Your Life by Onezie(f): 6:36am On May 18, 2016
Wow this is very informative. And is also coming from a guy bravo op keep it up
Re: Amazing Kitchen Tips That Will Change Your Life by Onezie(f): 6:38am On May 18, 2016
Wow this is very informative. And is also coming from a guy bravo op keep it up ur wife will enjoy u very well wink
Re: Amazing Kitchen Tips That Will Change Your Life by sirjomore(m): 6:59am On May 18, 2016
Wow!! this really a master piece
Re: Amazing Kitchen Tips That Will Change Your Life by Nobody: 7:19am On May 18, 2016
Kk
Re: Amazing Kitchen Tips That Will Change Your Life by spicytayomic(m): 7:20am On May 18, 2016
cool
Re: Amazing Kitchen Tips That Will Change Your Life by murmee: 7:20am On May 18, 2016
flawlessT:
Pls is it any type of potato one is using in d case of salty food?Cus my soup sha grin
Any type of potato Will do. A slice of yam is okay too!

1 Like

Re: Amazing Kitchen Tips That Will Change Your Life by bolzyboy: 7:29am On May 18, 2016
ststyreal:

Thanks so much op for this write up, have sincerely learnt something new but I need your advice on how to deal with rats in my apartment . They keep coming in after killing them one after the other and am tired of buying this chemical with an expensive rat killer. Honestly, I will be so relieve if you can help me with a permanent solution to this rat problem and most importantly, the soak away at the back of my house is also a major problem as it has so many holes around it and my landlady seems not to have the money to repair it, only waiting for a new tenant fee before she could start work on it. please I urgently need your advice on her to chase these rats permanently from my abode, cos they are really scaring me, thanks in anticipation of your response.

Sprinkle black pepper in places where you find mice or rat & they will run away
Re: Amazing Kitchen Tips That Will Change Your Life by ccqueen(f): 7:29am On May 18, 2016
Nice tips
Re: Amazing Kitchen Tips That Will Change Your Life by Chinexng(m): 7:37am On May 18, 2016
chisco82:

Op, 1. Is it a cooked or uncook patotoe?

It should be uncooked patotoe. The rational behind dat is Osmosis. The biology student in the house will surely understand dat trick better.
Re: Amazing Kitchen Tips That Will Change Your Life by flawlessT(f): 7:38am On May 18, 2016
murmee:
Any type of potato Will do. A slice of yam is okay too!
Thank ya...I appreciate kiss
Re: Amazing Kitchen Tips That Will Change Your Life by Joygalore(f): 7:41am On May 18, 2016
undecided
DBlackCeazer:
I think it's same as dried/grinded Cameroon pepper.
Re: Amazing Kitchen Tips That Will Change Your Life by assana: 7:53am On May 18, 2016
flawlessT:
Pls is it any type of potato one is using in d case of salty food?Cus my soup sha grin
irish potatoes
Re: Amazing Kitchen Tips That Will Change Your Life by carinmom(f): 7:53am On May 18, 2016
ststyreal:

Haaaaaaaa!!!! my friend you don't finish me b dat, i neva fit stand rat na I go fit stand? but all the same thanks a lot am grateful.

My dear, cat will work wonders oo, just a day in your house and all the rats will disappear for life so long as the cat is there.

I think this is the only permanent solution to your problem.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Kitchen Tips That Will Change Your Life by Eve62(f): 8:06am On May 18, 2016
vickylincon:
Amazing, @op, are u married? Am single and searching

Are u gay? Op is a guy.
Re: Amazing Kitchen Tips That Will Change Your Life by Eve62(f): 8:07am On May 18, 2016
Did is very impressive for a guy. Nice work OP.
Re: Amazing Kitchen Tips That Will Change Your Life by professore(m): 8:20am On May 18, 2016
This is a lovely thread.
Re: Amazing Kitchen Tips That Will Change Your Life by zeezy1: 8:31am On May 18, 2016
What's vinegar? Who knows what it is called in yoruba pls?
Re: Amazing Kitchen Tips That Will Change Your Life by Adekorya: 8:31am On May 18, 2016
Informative
Re: Amazing Kitchen Tips That Will Change Your Life by vickylincon(m): 8:51am On May 18, 2016
Eve62:

Are u gay? Op is a guy.
oops. I didn't know. Thanks. Just love his/her kitchen jurinbobo...
Re: Amazing Kitchen Tips That Will Change Your Life by lucky032(m): 9:06am On May 18, 2016
joey150:
guy reference this article as it is clearly not yours!

i detest plagiarism

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Kitchen Tips That Will Change Your Life by Nobody: 9:09am On May 18, 2016
Chinexng:

It should be uncooked patotoe. The rational behind dat is Osmosis. The biology student in the house will surely understand dat trick better.
Ok i remember now, thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Kitchen Tips That Will Change Your Life by 9jatatafo(m): 9:16am On May 18, 2016
Chewing gum while chopping onions will not allow tears from your eyes
Re: Amazing Kitchen Tips That Will Change Your Life by Nobody: 9:18am On May 18, 2016
Dear future wife, please take note of those tips. I ain't got time for those.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Giving Her Husband A Haircut In Lagos / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby After 10 Years Of Pregnancy (pic) / My Mother Rejected My Fiancee After Dating For 9 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.