Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,830 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) (84404 Views)

Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos / Uniabuja SUG President “okoye” Suspended For Looting Millions - 9jaflaver / Uniabuja SUG President Suspended Over Alleged Fund Looting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) by busomma: 7:14pm On May 17, 2016
Leaders of tomorrow indeed. We're suffering the effects of leaving this country in the hands of old politicians. It's petrifing to think that the SUG is one of the always talked about future leaders. Which way Nigeria?
Re: Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 17, 2016
Skibo, wait, are you kidding me?? shocked shocked
Re: Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) by babestella: 7:15pm On May 17, 2016
Lazy people running their mouth and hands on keyboard.
You think every student you see on campus depends on parents. Their are student who are into profitable businesses before they gained admission. They make money while in school and running their business. Stop being lazy, you can be in school and still do business big time.
Re: Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) by kimnicki(f): 7:16pm On May 17, 2016
skysailor:

maybe u not totally right

av u ever heard of d saying in Yoruba "eshin waju no teyin wo sare"

that is for a chariot pulled by four horses...two at d front and d other two behind....the two behind only follow d footsteps of d first two .....
so if I'm right what you saying is they have mentors that teach them how to be corrupt buh remember charity begins at home

if we keep pointing fingers instead of doing the right thing ourselves then we not ready to better this country
Re: Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) by logica(m): 7:17pm On May 17, 2016
To help those who cannot apply logic; he looted way more than 4 million. But that 4 million was the proverbial final straw.

http://gotoschool.com.ng/uniabuja-sug-president-suspended-n4-million-corruption-charge/

Chris ifeanyi who now lacks trust among his fellow uniabuja comrades, due to his high rate of funds looting, and embezzlement, is now facing serious charges of 4million naira theft from the uniabuja SUG treasury. Chris ifeanyi also collected the sum of 1million naira for an assignment to Lagos.
Was that the business some m0r0ns are referring to? Well, where I come from, it is called criminality.

1 Like

Re: Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) by bewla(m): 7:18pm On May 17, 2016
igbo kwenu alaih we must dified dis country in igbo man voice
Re: Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) by Roks(m): 7:20pm On May 17, 2016
If true this guy has potentials grin grin grin
Re: Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) by Makamuanwuo(m): 7:20pm On May 17, 2016
I dnt believe it
Re: Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) by martineverest(m): 7:21pm On May 17, 2016
The future is bleak.......reminds me of how ex president of accounting dept,uniben,embezzled 1.5million
Re: Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) by cybriz82(m): 7:22pm On May 17, 2016
Mr alfa shey u see ur frnd?
Re: Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) by teehay45(m): 7:22pm On May 17, 2016
Ordinary SUG presido dey loot him fellow student like this, if him come be naija president nko? He go loot Nigeria out of existence

1 Like

Re: Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:24pm On May 17, 2016
hahaha...but how nah...anybody answering chris ifeanyi always knw hw to do biz and make money..ask igbo brodaz...Na his hustle money join if sug. money follow i bet
Re: Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:24pm On May 17, 2016
And these re unfortunately yooths of tomoro! What a bleak future for Nigeria!
Re: Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) by snoopdg(m): 7:25pm On May 17, 2016
Yeebos and money, it's like rat gum and rat, all the high profile corruption cases in the country masterminded by "dem" .imagine what this over grown student just did, yeebos don't see any wrong in corruption, wonder what Will be of their Biafra republic if given to them.

1 Like

Re: Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) by 4nobody4every1: 7:26pm On May 17, 2016
dridowu:
SUG President ?
[img]http://gif.co/v3sS.gif[/img]
grin grin grin

Re: Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) by Fynestboi: 7:28pm On May 17, 2016
Come. And try it here in OAU undecided
Re: Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) by nwanky(m): 7:28pm On May 17, 2016
SwissIBRA:
Chisos this house resemble auntie Linda own shocked

Uniabj students dey pay shaaa...
Dem be like Russian clients!!!

1 Like

Re: Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) by snoopdg(m): 7:33pm On May 17, 2016
Yeebos and money, it's like rat gum and rat, all the high profile corruption cases in the country masterminded by "dem" .imagine what this over grown student just did, yeebos don't see any wrong in corruption, wonder what Will be of their Biafra republic if given to them.

Fellow yeebos will be proud of him, a lady up there is calling some people lazy for seeing this guy as a light finger, that some students are into business before coming to school, means ifeanyi was into scams and Did it big in school, she must be a working girl too, pained that Chris is exposed.

Future leaders, here they come

1 Like

Re: Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) by sunshinegurl(f): 7:36pm On May 17, 2016
ifywise:
grin grin
ify kekwanu
Re: Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) by JustJosh20(m): 7:38pm On May 17, 2016
EbukaFran:

Put an IPOB man in charge of an organisation at your own risk
This is a well known fact

on point
Re: Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) by freshdude99(m): 7:38pm On May 17, 2016
Tolexander:
SUG Presidents nowadays are thieves only concerned with the money they can embezzle.

Na future leader be this?
Wondering how ready and matured Nigerian youths are to lead the Nation.
who told you so?

If you really knew what the post of SUG President is and how they use the office to lobby from Politicians, companies and alumni, you wouldn't say that.
Shatap there. Hear from both sides before drawing conclusion. Besides wen was he sworn in and wats the office duration (1yrs) that he has laundered such money to have acquired a massive duplex like that in gwarimpa. Of all places GWARIMPA? do you knw how much a property is worth at that estate? Abegiiii
Re: Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) by freshdude99(m): 7:43pm On May 17, 2016
snoopdg:

Fellow yeebos will be proud of him, a lady up there is calling some people lazy for seeing this guy as a light finger, that some students are into business before coming to school, means ifeanyi was into scams and Did it big in school, she must be a working girl too, pained that Chris is exposed.

Future leaders, here they come
Grammatical blunder! Haters go hug transformer
Re: Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) by Firstlieutenant(m): 7:45pm On May 17, 2016
He dey live up to the examples of him leaders.

1 Like

Re: Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 17, 2016
SwissIBRA:
Chisos this house resemble auntie Linda own shocked

Uniabj students dey pay shaaa...
This na fake news @ OP, 30 million Naira can not buy a Duplex of that status. Next news, biko.
Re: Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) by Thoughty2(m): 7:53pm On May 17, 2016
Hey my dear SUG president, if you acquired this money by honest gains, relax, enjoy your success and ignore your critics. I won't join others to misjudge you cos I've been in a similar circumstance. The truth is that in our society people don't expect you to do tangible things anymore once you become their leader, any shoe or clothing you buy is with their money.

1 Like

Re: Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) by AustinStevens: 7:56pm On May 17, 2016
Jesu!!!! See warm up....na so I'm dey start soon na govt looting

Wat happens wen Dasuki is ur role model
Re: Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) by chiefoboh1(m): 7:56pm On May 17, 2016
If u are in such position then u will know the kind of connection they now have, firstly the pride they wen decision are b taken like increasing fees, hostel and many more decision and their office is use as a means of reaching many politicians
cktheluckyman:
but seriously SUG money cannot afford a house like this
Re: Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) by freshdude99(m): 7:58pm On May 17, 2016
ANGELMARVE:
HMMMMMM HOW MUCH IS THE GORVERNEMENT AND SCHOOL ALLOCATING TO THE SUG PURSE THAT WILL MAKE AN SUG PRESIDENT PURCHASE A HOUSE OF THIS LEVEL? PLS!!!! I DNT THINK THIS HOUSE WAS BUILT WITH SUG MONEY.
U can scream that aloud again and again
I ran sug package for good 3yrs at the great FUTMINNA alongside the late and great comrade Akinsheye Jefferson. The man I always call the best president that never ruled Nigeria. Maybe on Nans level, don't think any state chapter can see such money.That property there is well worth over 50mil judging from the location which is exactly where I reside.
Maybe its just propaganda or politics but I think whoever did this, the character assassination is cool at all.
Re: Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) by Stemkay: 7:59pm On May 17, 2016
If dis one become naija president, by then he go buy d whole of Abuja n environ
Re: Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) by fortunechy(m): 8:04pm On May 17, 2016
he's into yahoo yahoo
Re: Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) by alizma: 8:12pm On May 17, 2016
cktheluckyman:
but seriously SUG money cannot afford a house like this
you are likely having two challenges; 1, you have not had access to the list SUG account before. 2. you don't have idea of the number of students of UniAbuja nor what they pay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The B Of Unilorin List / I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This / Augustine University: First Catholic University In Lagos Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.