Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,109 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) (84410 Views)

Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos / Uniabuja SUG President “okoye” Suspended For Looting Millions - 9jaflaver / Uniabuja SUG President Suspended Over Alleged Fund Looting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) by ifywise(f): 7:16am On May 18, 2016
sunshinegurl:
ify kekwanu

Am fine dear. How body
Re: Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) by kenchop: 7:39am On May 18, 2016
LIES , I SAW THESE EXACT SET OF PICTURES AS PROPERTY FOR SALE IN NIGERIA OVER 5 YEARS AGO angry angry angry.
Re: Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) by donj84: 8:59am On May 18, 2016
ujoseph006:
Check Out The Multi-Million Naira Duplex Acquired By Uniabuja SUG President “Chris Ifeanyi” (Photos)

The current uniabuja SUG president “chris ifeanyi” who’s been suspended by the SUG parliament over looting of 5.6 million naira and money laundry allegations, alleged of acquiring a multi million naira duplex at gwarimpa, Abuja.

9jaflaver news team after serious investigations, uncovered a multi-million naira property, acquired recently by the uniabuja SUG president “chris ifeanyi” the about 30million naira duplex is alleged to have been acquired a month ago by “chris ifeanyi”, investigations are ongoing to cover the real mystery behind the duplex to know if it was acquired with stolen SUG funds.

See photos below:-

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/check-out-the-multi-million-naira-duplex-acquired-by-uniabuja-sug-president-chris-ifeanyi-photos/

Before people start concluding, have you taken your time to analyse..before you can be a sug presido of a uni, u must have rubbed shoulders with big politicians and big dogs of the uni..now we talking of abuja here were is headquarter of politics, not to mention he is an igbo guy, he's a. Business man automatically, so imagine how many courtesy visit alone within abuja, how much he will get from them and then to the east too..bros and sis, even if that guy go embezzle uniabuja money, he nor reach to build that house
Re: Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) by Nobody: 9:27am On May 18, 2016
Corruption in this country will never cease,even d future is blunt.
Re: Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) by sabofws5: 9:38am On May 18, 2016
A student still in school acquiring such a multimillion naira duplex building what if he finishes his course of study your guess is as good as mine as to what he is likely to become. True to form, Nigeria is fantastically corrupt.
Re: Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) by sunshinegurl(f): 9:42am On May 18, 2016
ifywise:

Am fine dear. How body
hope you dey kulekule...and you are coping with the economy
Re: Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) by kolaaderin: 11:14am On May 18, 2016
victorazy:
This yeye duplex of 15m na hem be "multi"?

Na waa for u ooo. 15m is multi since its not 1m. Even 2m is multi million. Multi means multiple of millions.
Re: Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) by olumalcolm(m): 11:37am On May 18, 2016
youngnigga22:
I dnt believe this, a mere sug president acquire a mansion like this in Abuja? Pls tell me another lie biko. Na to go contest for sug president for my school be that na grin[color=#990000][/color]
bro I swear d 1's wey open eye dey see moni pass dis sef. Its nt only d moni dey see in sch bt d funds dey recieve in d name of SUG frm politicians,companies and some rich individuals. And dnt forget its abuja cos even in lagos,dem dey see bar wella.
Re: Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) by Onyiido: 12:30pm On May 18, 2016
Peacetemi:
Thats how it starts, SUG president looting money, what if he becomes a top politician in the country? He'll sell the whole Nigeria? God I hate politicians with all my heart.
This kind of person can never lead us if really the writeup is true.
Re: Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) by Onyiido: 12:37pm On May 18, 2016
DropShot:
grin

See example of the youths that want us to commit our nation's destiny in their hands!

Better make sincere 70+-year olds dey rule us than these corruption-personified, greedy, insatiable, kleptomaniac youths.
u don vex ooo. See as u throw English scatter everywhere

1 Like

Re: Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) by Mayflowa(m): 2:26pm On May 18, 2016
Tolexander:
I can infer you finished from a Federal school.

State SUG President can receive more than that mostly when it involves a shady deal with their state Governor.

Yeah. U are correct. I finished from a federal University. I didn't factor in state SUG close attachment to governors. Yeah. They can be considerably bribed by their governors especially during state increment of tuition.

It doesn't happen everytime though. But don't discount the reckless spending of student union executives. You have to be everywhere and feed battalion of your self-aacclaimed aids.

I was taking care of 5 persons like I gave birth to them and each time I went to my faculty, I receive barrage of needing student. I was a director of welfare services. So I could hardly save so was my president. To be frank, we met governors, Anenihs, ministers and businessmen. We were gifted but so the money goes.

To proof my point, go look into the lives of different uni ex presidents, only a handful are successful. Students politics can ruin if the player is not careful. I remember I didn't attend my classes for two straight years! That is how I lost my first class GPA.

In SUG, rules and reasoning don't count from the parliaments, colleagues and the entire students!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) by cr80vity(m): 1:08pm On May 19, 2016
nd youth of today are leaders of tomorrow... Nigeria will be well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The B Of Unilorin List / I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This / Augustine University: First Catholic University In Lagos Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.