Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Tips To Help With Your Next Blog Topic In 10 Minutes - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tips To Help With Your Next Blog Topic In 10 Minutes (410 Views)

Write Our Next Blog & Earn ₦5000 / GTBank Launches Contest To Help Writers Secure Publishing Deals / How To Write A Quality Article In Less Than 15 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Help With Your Next Blog Topic In 10 Minutes by vickiechi: 5:02pm On May 17, 2016
Coming up with your next blog topic idea is a challenge we all deal with. This is not because you lack the ability to get inside your reader’s head but you want to make sure it hits home. After all, a lot more people read headlines than the actual content.

Millions of blogs posts are published daily so you want to make sure your headline is catchy and receive as many clicks as possible. The importance of a good blog topic tittle can not be overemphasized today, because no matter how good the content, if the headline is not good people will not read it.

I am yet to see what tools can help you know or any specific instructions on how to do it.

Of course, it is important to understand your current readers and those you are trying to attract with your content, but getting into their heads is one of the hardest skills you need to develop as a writer.

It’s going to take months even years of continuous improvement to become really good at figuring out what would strike.

Whatever goals you use you blog to achieve, as a business or as a support for a course of an offline business. You need ideas to write posts that would resonate with your readers.

I have been brainstorming blog headlines and came up with quite a number. I would love to share some of them with you. They many not apply to everyone but I am hoping they would help you come up with your own attention grabbing tittles/topics. I have combined reasons, lists and adjectives because they produce good results.

Here are 10 blog post headlines to make your task easier

1. 9 things you need to know before ……….
2. 11 reasons why you are …….
3. How to improve you chances of ……….
4. Amazingly shocking tips for ……..
5. Top-notch tips to create a magical ……
6. 5 ………..myths BUSTED
7. Three simple steps for maximum ……………
8. 11 Excellent ………..lesson by…….to help you become legendary
9. Why I am thankful I started ………..
7. steps I took to ……..
8. A review of the most useful……
9. The ugly truth about …….
10. Effortless steps to……..

You see, lists still work, we all love them. Creating curiosity works well too. We all want to know the whys, when’s and how’s. These ideas are not formulas though but you can improve on them and make them work for you.

I will to continue update them and hope you will add yours to help others.

(1) (Reply)

Poetry Play #31 / Call For Entries: The Machinery - A Literary Collection. / Now That You Are Here – Episode Eleven (A Tale Of Deception, Betrayal And

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.