Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

You Should Read This About Eid - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / You Should Read This About Eid (413 Views)

Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read / Top 5 Books You Should Read Before Turning 25 Years Old / 10 Books You Should Read In Your 20’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Should Read This About Eid by ash1akintola(m): 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
"O! I saw the crescent" The man had said! Isn't it just of recent- That shaytan had fled? Our countenance has been decent, Even the poor were Fed. Jannah remained our intent, On forgiveness we bend.

Just like am sure for you to know- That verily, each year it must come and go, The previous never again to occur to any soul, We, for what we do therein has been sown, We would reap the fruit as soon as it grows.

The month on blessings, of Allah to reflect, A time of tellings, from the old to effect, To Allah our pourings of the heart to perfect, For destinies are changing, in a night of respect.

Hear it from me,never wanted it to be over, Bilal should pull his cord, others turning to cyril stober And proclaim to the world that Muslims all over are sober. For the next I pray, plus decades and another.
And my request i'm sure would be in express folders.

Eidun Mubaarak.....

Ashraf Blogs at www.Ashrafscribbles.

(1) (Reply)

Today's Quote That Would Keep You Inspired / The Judases Of Our Own Fig Tree: Course Code, 002 / Into The Blues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.