Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Burial Parade: Nigerian Police Bury Colleague (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Parade: Nigerian Police Bury Colleague (Video) (52745 Views)

Burial Parade For DSP Mayowa Ojerinde At Iyana Ipaja, Lagos / Nigerian Police Dog Pass-out Parade (Photos) / 61 Priests Bury Stella Oduah's Son... (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Parade: Nigerian Police Bury Colleague (Video) by Angelahoney: 7:43pm On May 17, 2016
Explorers:
Cant just stop laughing, everything is a joke. Nothing is working, Corp members cant parade like this. Except to mount illegal road blocks, ask motorists to park, your particulars, what do you have in your booth, and collect #50.

A friend once said he got to a check point one day, they asked for the particulars and he mistakenly gave them CV. They checked through for some seconds, gave it back and asked him to go.

Hahahahaaa cheesy . I no fit laff...
Re: Burial Parade: Nigerian Police Bury Colleague (Video) by Smart4me: 7:43pm On May 17, 2016
Lushka:
Bunch of drunkards acting as if they were taken unawares. They are just consuming our tax for nothing.

so, becus Mopol men who have been on combat movements for decades didnt parade well, that is why u feel they are wasting tax right? I think u need to channel ur energy to ur loved politicians becus without these officers u condemn any how, u will not be moving easily like u think! Get some facts before judging: Read my comment on this:

foKPFdGXqF0

Just dont get all the insults here pls! We can do better!

Hey...when u look at that video, u can judge better! From the look of things, it was not an official burial ceremony... it looked like the dead officer happed to be a member of the team and they just had to pay him that respect with that stuff. the main motive was to shoot gun to salute him! It didnt look official at all. Police has officials who are really into parade na...make we get sense small

secondly, these are mobile officers...these guys mere looking at them, u will logically observe that these mobile guys are not into parade stuff. These guys know nothing but to kill and kill and kill and jump from one region to another combating. Mopols are the worst guys to call for parade and it's understandable. If u look at those mopol, u will logically find out that they av not done ths parade thing for decade! Yes!! They simply arranged for something to show respect for their dead colleague! Police has parade team. This wasnt planned. U brought guys who have been killing for most part of their job to parade and u expected them to do better? Remember, that doesnt look official at all. There is official parade uniform for policemen. We shouldnt rush to condemn these men easily pls... there is specialization in everything..

Telling a mopol to come and do a smart parade is like asking a mopol to come and write statement and handle case in a police station. Get the point pls...we are too fast to judge

1 Like

Re: Burial Parade: Nigerian Police Bury Colleague (Video) by Smart4me: 7:44pm On May 17, 2016
donsteady:
Your hand to the left. What do you expect before. Nigeria is joke

Hey...when u look at that video, u can judge better! From the look of things, it was not an official burial ceremony... it looked like the dead officer happed to be a member of the team and they just had to pay him that respect with that stuff. the main motive was to shoot gun to salute him! It didnt look official at all. Police has officials who are really into parade na...make we get sense small

secondly, these are mobile officers...these guys mere looking at them, u will logically observe that these mobile guys are not into parade stuff. These guys know nothing but to kill and kill and kill and jump from one region to another combating. Mopols are the worst guys to call for parade and it's understandable. If u look at those mopol, u will logically find out that they av not done ths parade thing for decade! Yes!! They simply arranged for something to show respect for their dead colleague! Police has parade team. This wasnt planned. U brought guys who have been killing for most part of their job to parade and u expected them to do better? Remember, that doesnt look official at all. There is official parade uniform for policemen. We shouldnt rush to condemn these men easily pls... there is specialization in everything..

Telling a mopol to come and do a smart parade is like asking a mopol to come and write statement and handle case in a police station. Get the point pls...we are too fast to judge
Re: Burial Parade: Nigerian Police Bury Colleague (Video) by kaching1(m): 7:45pm On May 17, 2016
I don't agree with you. I finished from a military secondary school like 20 years ago and me and my ex boyz would give an excellent parade on demand anytime any day. This was a simple parade that these jokers messed up.

DeCleff:

I am sure it was an islamic burial which means the officer died that day and must be buried few hours after his death. So, there was no time to prepare for ceremonial drill.

Those officers giving their.
Dead colleague the last respect had to adjust their schedules because I am sure they had nothing like that in mind when they left home for work that fateful day.
Re: Burial Parade: Nigerian Police Bury Colleague (Video) by jumobi1(m): 7:46pm On May 17, 2016
Is there a way we can pretend the policemen are Ghanaian?

1 Like

Re: Burial Parade: Nigerian Police Bury Colleague (Video) by Angelahoney: 7:46pm On May 17, 2016
DeCleff:

I am sure it was an islamic burial which means the officer died that day and must be buried few hours after his death. So, there was no time to prepare for ceremonial drill.

Those officers giving their.
Dead colleague the last respect had to adjust their schedules because I am sure they had nothing like that in mind when they left home for work that fateful day.

My brother, no give excuse for this people. Match pass and parade should be a common thing in the armed forces. If you call any soldier to perform same drill, do you think it would be as woeful as this ?
Re: Burial Parade: Nigerian Police Bury Colleague (Video) by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 17, 2016
Explorers:
Cant just stop laughing, everything is a joke. Nothing is working, Corp members cant parade like this. Except to mount illegal road blocks, ask motorists to park, your particulars, what do you have in your booth, and collect #50.

A friend once said he got to a check point one day, they asked for the particulars and he mistakenly gave them CV. They checked through for some seconds, gave it back and asked him to go.
lyk seriously shocked
Explorers:

lyk seriously
Re: Burial Parade: Nigerian Police Bury Colleague (Video) by makydebbie(f): 7:55pm On May 17, 2016
mohaMADbuari:
Thats how Buhari instructed them to act....
lmao!...
Re: Burial Parade: Nigerian Police Bury Colleague (Video) by Papafriday(m): 7:58pm On May 17, 2016
wheredemdey:
Lmfao

This country is a big black joke

What is this??

Wow...i prefer to reincarnate as a healthy American eagle than a human being from Africa.

Pls what is this?
Sir, with all due respect, your comment is totally lugubrious, repugnant and sardonic. I can't believe it that a human being will prefer to be a bird than being a human. No situation whatsoever would have warranted this unimaginable and dehumanising statement. YOU OWE HUMAN RACE, AFRICA AND THE BLACK RACE AN APOLOGY!!!

1 Like

Re: Burial Parade: Nigerian Police Bury Colleague (Video) by wheredemdey: 8:06pm On May 17, 2016
Papafriday:

Sir, with all due respect, your comment is totally lugubrious, repugnant and sardonic. I can't believe it that a human being will prefer to be a bird than being a human. No situation whatsoever would have warranted this unimaginable and dehumanising statement. YOU OWE HUMAN RACE, AFRICA AND THE BLACK RACE AN APOLOGY!!!

Pls spare me your sentiments and pity.....i honestly do not need them....

I believe you are ignorant of the bit called American Eagle....the bird with class...glamour...pedigree...poise and grace...the bird that feed better than millions of Africans....lives in a better more organised environment than millions of Africans....the bird is Americans national symbol and utmost pride....omoh leave matter......i don talk my own

...leave me to my decisions...its my life not yours....silly Africans and their penchant of always pokenosing
Re: Burial Parade: Nigerian Police Bury Colleague (Video) by Baroba(m): 8:08pm On May 17, 2016
I will not blame them, poorly paid, poor motivation.. I blame the politicians that embezzle money meant for these men who sacrifice their lives for peanuts...
Re: Burial Parade: Nigerian Police Bury Colleague (Video) by eedriyz(m): 8:10pm On May 17, 2016
This must be followed up... These guys needed to be checked. These are the fake police men we've been looking for

1 Like

Re: Burial Parade: Nigerian Police Bury Colleague (Video) by vanvick247(m): 8:11pm On May 17, 2016
Epic rubbish. Common corpers sef sabi parade pass these Okorofo dem.
Re: Burial Parade: Nigerian Police Bury Colleague (Video) by wheredemdey: 8:13pm On May 17, 2016
eedriyz:
This must be followed up... These guys needed to be checked. These are the fake police men we've been looking for

Hahahahahahahaha

Dude....wow...thanks for making laugh out loud this night...the bolded is epic...w
Re: Burial Parade: Nigerian Police Bury Colleague (Video) by kuuljay(m): 8:14pm On May 17, 2016
Smart4me:

So are you telling me that you would have forgotten parade drills you learnt at the nysc to the point that you forgot how to bang your leg,left turn and right turn? Am sure you haven't gone for nysc...so what exactly did they learn at the police training school

1 Like

Re: Burial Parade: Nigerian Police Bury Colleague (Video) by obyrich(m): 8:32pm On May 17, 2016
Explorers:

I detest those guys eh. They are serious jokers. One tried to pull me over this evening. When I noticed he wore a pair of bathroom slippers, I just ignored him and continued driving.
Re: Burial Parade: Nigerian Police Bury Colleague (Video) by iberu001(m): 8:33pm On May 17, 2016
LOL, can't stop laughing, I can't believe this. So these are the people protecting us that do not know left from right, in fact NPF is in deep shit, they are still have long way to go.Na only to mount check point and collect #50.I was with my uncle one day heading somewhere when we were stopped by these mumu, asked where my uncle was working and he told them PHNC, can you imagine that the mumu officer do not know the meaning of PHCN. Asking my uncle once again where is he working and also What's the meaning of PHCN my uncle now play on there intelligence ,he said PHCN means Police housing commission of Nigeria,the mumu officers now said why you no tell us that u be our oga since, sorry sir,we no go do am again. Can't stop laughing .Smh for them.
Re: Burial Parade: Nigerian Police Bury Colleague (Video) by Pebcak: 8:37pm On May 17, 2016
Re: Burial Parade: Nigerian Police Bury Colleague (Video) by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:38pm On May 17, 2016
Idydarling:
someone give me a summary pls, I tried watching but couldn't
ok, it goes like this, u see the pix of those retardeens police standing, they Claaim they are doing parade for the dead of one of them, they started acting like Rakumi(camel) infact,child's play parade is beter than what they were seen doing.
Re: Burial Parade: Nigerian Police Bury Colleague (Video) by omenka(m): 8:43pm On May 17, 2016
TrollTrap:
Pathetic grin grin grin
I'm quite surprised the dead guy didn't rise up and shoot all of em for their mumuness
See comment na. gringringringrin
Re: Burial Parade: Nigerian Police Bury Colleague (Video) by kenton(m): 8:48pm On May 17, 2016
Papafriday:

Ogbeni Papafriday relax joor. Apparently he was only speaking metaphorically. I had a good laugh from it.

1 Like

Re: Burial Parade: Nigerian Police Bury Colleague (Video) by gbame(m): 8:51pm On May 17, 2016
At least they paid their respects. Others did not get any "burial" parade.
Re: Burial Parade: Nigerian Police Bury Colleague (Video) by msbbash(m): 8:56pm On May 17, 2016
haaaa , Nigeria police na joke
Re: Burial Parade: Nigerian Police Bury Colleague (Video) by psalmistkakah(m): 9:02pm On May 17, 2016
Allah kwa.....this is serious
Re: Burial Parade: Nigerian Police Bury Colleague (Video) by Chuksaluta(m): 9:06pm On May 17, 2016
Lincoln275:

just tell us u dont have data to watch it.
Don't see the correlation between what I said and your reply. The data in my phone can download you, upload you, delete you and download you again.
Re: Burial Parade: Nigerian Police Bury Colleague (Video) by Papafriday(m): 9:06pm On May 17, 2016
kenton:

Ogbeni Papafriday relax joor. Apparently he was only speaking metaphorically. I had a good laugh from it.
My brother, the young man wasn't metaphorical at all. He meant every bit of what he said. But trust me, it is a shame and pity. I shed tears for Africa. embarassed
kenton:

My brother, the young man wasn't metaphorical at all. He meant every bit of what he said. But trust me, it is a shame and pity. I shed tears for Africa.
Re: Burial Parade: Nigerian Police Bury Colleague (Video) by maxwell767(m): 9:07pm On May 17, 2016
Hahahaha cheesy what is this? Chaiiii! After them go say our men are gallant... undecided bunch of lazzy mofos

Re: Burial Parade: Nigerian Police Bury Colleague (Video) by BlackOnassis(m): 9:18pm On May 17, 2016
even primary 5 pupils do better during interhouse sporting competition. angry ogogoro don finish their brains.
Re: Burial Parade: Nigerian Police Bury Colleague (Video) by olatade(m): 9:21pm On May 17, 2016
After the 'parade'

Re: Burial Parade: Nigerian Police Bury Colleague (Video) by Uchemelvin2004(m): 9:58pm On May 17, 2016
The mopol men in the video were not trained for parade, the NPF really impressed me during my dad's burial in 2014

1 Like

Re: Burial Parade: Nigerian Police Bury Colleague (Video) by macaranta(m): 10:07pm On May 17, 2016
Lol bleeping hilarious...
**put your hands to the right ...now to the left**put your head down ..now mourn now mourn.

Lol such fckery.
Re: Burial Parade: Nigerian Police Bury Colleague (Video) by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 17, 2016
Dumb commander,Dumb and clueless policemen.Their parade is as corrupt as their behavior.I'm very sure they were thinking about how much they've lost

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Meets Femi Adesina (Pictures) / Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara / Rally For Bola Tinubu In Akure (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.