Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

General IRELAND, DUBLIN Visa Enquiries(STUDENT) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General IRELAND, DUBLIN Visa Enquiries(STUDENT) (1687 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

General IRELAND, DUBLIN Visa Enquiries(STUDENT) by kooljay5: 6:18pm On May 17, 2016
Welcome to this platform that will help Individuals who plan to travel to Ireland.

Kindly note that this is a do it yourself thread. Nobody
here is an agent. Hence cannot authoritatively predict your chances of visa.

However, through the invaluable experiences of those who have visa successes, we will all learn and be better prepared when applying for visa.

Kindly share your experiences for others to learn from.
Re: General IRELAND, DUBLIN Visa Enquiries(STUDENT) by dotcomnamename: 10:22pm On May 17, 2016
kooljay5:

Welcome to this platform that will help Individuals who plan to travel to Ireland.

Kindly note that this is a do it yourself thread. Nobody
here is an agent. Hence cannot authoritatively predict your chances of visa.

However, through the invaluable experiences of those who have visa successes, we will all learn and be better prepared when applying for visa.

Kindly share your experiences for others to learn from.

https://www.nairaland.com/1067797/traveling-ireland-dublin-etc
Re: General IRELAND, DUBLIN Visa Enquiries(STUDENT) by Ramaa(m): 3:51am On May 18, 2016
We are waiting....
Re: General IRELAND, DUBLIN Visa Enquiries(STUDENT) by donsunnyjjayy(m): 2:03pm On May 18, 2016
@dotcom name name I pmed you last week but I didn't get any response,my enquiry goes thus:
I secured admission for my masters in the university of Limerick and I want to begin the application process but right now I'm kinda confused on how to go about payment. I would love to know what you can tell about the pay to study platform most schools use in Ireland, how it works & if it's favorable in cognizance of the present economic situation in Nigeria (official/parallel market rates) or any other method in which fees can be paid to Ireland without incurring excess unwanted charges.
Re: General IRELAND, DUBLIN Visa Enquiries(STUDENT) by dotcomnamename: 5:42pm On May 18, 2016
donsunnyjjayy:
@dotcom name name I pmed you last week but I didn't get any response,my enquiry goes thus:
I secured admission for my masters in the university of Limerick and I want to begin the application process but right now I'm kinda confused on how to go about payment. I would love to know what you can tell about the pay to study platform most schools use in Ireland, how it works & if it's favorable in cognizance of the present economic situation in Nigeria (official/parallel market rates) or any other method in which fees can be paid to Ireland without incurring excess unwanted charges.

I did not see your message.

This is how it works.

(1) Go to www.PaytoStudy.com

(2) register and enter your payment details on www.PaytoStudy.com

(3) You will receive exchange rate for that day which will be valid for 48 hours

(4) Go to your bank in Nigeria and give them PaytoStudy account details to make payment in naira

(5) Once funds are received by PaytoStudy, payment is immediately transferred to the receivers account from the local PaytoStudy account in their home country.

Follow this link for more details https://paytostudy.com/en/howitworks.aspx
Re: General IRELAND, DUBLIN Visa Enquiries(STUDENT) by olayheamy: 11:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hi, I hope you get this message. I just started my application for masters in University of Limerick and I have few questions for you
How safe is Limerick ?
Is it International student friendly ?
What's the living condition like ?
How easy is it to get a job while studying?
I hope you reply. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Plane Forced To Land After Huge Bird Flies Into It And Gets Lodged In Its Nose. / Urgent: How Do I Get To Osogbo From Umuahia / To Send Package Per KG From Nigeria To Germany Through DHL Is How Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.