Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) (47576 Views)

Aborted 5-Month-Old Baby Found In UNILAG Hostel (Disturbing Photo) / Ritualists Murder Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Remove Foetus / Cult War In Abia State University(graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by JuanJO(m): 10:24pm On May 17, 2016
tomorow u start asking God"why is my own different"
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by donvicky2007: 10:26pm On May 17, 2016
dexpotter:

the op is talking about BIU owned by church of God Mission.
Humans has a stage that u cannot restrict their movement as its done in these tertiary institutions. That is wilful murder

Thanks for the correction.
"Man inhumanity to human"

1 Like

Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by donnie(m): 10:27pm On May 17, 2016
Chai! embarassed angry

Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by donvicky2007: 10:31pm On May 17, 2016
reminiscing:

I can see you have phobia for reading

I see you have phobia for correcting people.
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by Nerressa: 10:32pm On May 17, 2016
na all of una cause am she has killed an innocent child just to escape being labeled a babymama
All the single mum shamers you people are happy now abi?

1 Like

Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 17, 2016
khalifahsparkles:
this one happened recently in emotan hostel of AAU, ekpoma.

if men were God

Really?? And u have the heart to upload this? That means you can do anything.
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by Horlertoungy(m): 10:52pm On May 17, 2016
Tolexander:
Probably the aborted fetus is the future President who is going to restore Nigerian hope, only God knows.

So with the way these Christian universities treat their students, they still manage to Bleep themselves?
Hun!
it's not going to be, because if it is destined to be the one, it wouldn't be aborted and God's word shall come to pass on it

1 Like

Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by gonkraziiiiii: 10:57pm On May 17, 2016
What others are praying tho God for is in someones dustbin....
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 17, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

Really?? And u have the heart to upload this? That means you can do anything.

what is this thing saying? I uploaded the picture, so what? how does it relate to what I'm capable of doing?

sir, next time you want to test how fluent you are in English language, please don't quote me. look somewhere else.

thank you

4 Likes

Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by Icaretoo: 11:05pm On May 17, 2016
khalifahsparkles:

if men were God

My question is why keep the pregnancy till these stage only for the person to throw the pikin??
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 11:06pm On May 17, 2016
Some folks re heartless cry....Wat an irony of life..... kid(s) wey some ppl dey seriously
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 11:08pm On May 17, 2016
Pls can someone tell me the difference btw this lady and an hired killer. They both look the same to me.
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by ever811(m): 11:10pm On May 17, 2016
only if God had allowed this to happen to those earthiest on naira land we won't have people doubting his existence on naira land..things the bible foretold thousands of years ago are happening today but supposed burn trow-away earthiest ar still doubting him....
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by fabfunmi(f): 11:11pm On May 17, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by MissBianca(f): 11:17pm On May 17, 2016
If u can't keep a child den hold urslf till u can, all dis blood we are sharing der is God ohhh.
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by Oilandgas1(m): 11:18pm On May 17, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
So I got this shocking alleged story from my reader like some minutes ago. Please read with me:

Hello Laila,

Strange happenings from Benson Idahosa University

I'm S****** S*****r and that is a picture of a five month old still born that was found in the toilet of Faith hostel of the supposed Christian school Benson Idahosa University in Benin city.

On the 15th of May 2016 which was a Sunday the cleaners found the aborted child there and alerted the school authorities. The schools clinic evacuated the child and took it for verifications before discarding.

The Vice Chancellor Prof Ernest summoned the students on the 16th of May asking the students not to narrate the hideous event to anyone not even their parents nor any social media platform and they will be rewarded appropriately if they all kept mute on the issue. The sum of #500,000 will be given to lure the student who did this to come out.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/05/omg-see-5-month-old-aborted-fetus.html

Satan needs to retire because Most human beings are more 'satanically' advance and clever than the Satan itself
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by buchi16(f): 11:37pm On May 17, 2016
its nt like I am sayin dis is nt bad..bt d way guys buy d matter for here its like it was a goat dat got her preggie nt d man....may d baby soul rest in perfect peace

3 Likes

Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by AsanwaKC(f): 11:38pm On May 17, 2016
horrible..
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by laikas: 12:07am On May 18, 2016
kiddoiLL:
Some humans should be in animal form and some animal in human form..no animal will do this to its baby
if u werre in her shoes wot wld u have done. stil in school wit an unwnted pregnancy, the wrath of ur parents, mockeries 4rm ur friends. bros abeg we shld tink b4 judgin others.

1 Like

Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by laikas: 12:13am On May 18, 2016
Icaretoo:

My question is why keep the pregnancy till these stage only for the person to throw the pikin??
1. fear of abortion
2. dnt no hw 2 go abt the abortion stuff.
3.. didnt notice on time.

1 Like

Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:45am On May 18, 2016
Tolexander:
Probably the aborted fetus is the future President who is going to restore Nigerian hope, only God knows.

lol why do people always say this.. so the country would not av a Good president because a baby was aborted .. too funny

1 Like

Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by Davecafary(m): 12:56am On May 18, 2016
This is one thing I will never support in my life. What are the contraceptives and condoms for? But they will stay and watch the poor baby grow and terminate the young life when is about to fulfill its purpose on earth. But I love my bitchy Karma...it would find you when you don't expect, you can't just escape it.
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by LordRegalia: 1:23am On May 18, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Girls and abortion are like ...

They derive joy in abortions.

I'm a doctor and if you see the number of girls that call me to abort their babies, you will turn gay immediately

Well, if you actually do perform the abortions for that number of girls, then you are no better than they are.
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by khalhokage(m): 5:01am On May 18, 2016
Some people will say that could be the future President of Mars, completely ignoring the fact that if they had been born to a parent(s) that couldn't take care of them properly they would most likely turn out to be the future Anini of earth.

I'm not here to support or judge abortion, i'm just saying people love to romanticize anything involving death like everyone that dies was an asset to the world forgetting that the world be a better place if some people were never born.

It's because of the whole "never speak ill of the dead" nonsense, even if this innocent dead was once a horrible living.

rant over.

As for that picture, that's disgusting.

1 Like

Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by HaneefahRN(f): 5:11am On May 18, 2016
laikas:

1. fear of abortion
2. dnt no hw 2 go abt the abortion stuff.
3.. didnt notice on time.

Someone that fears abortion, will know how to keep her legs closed or be smart enough to use contraceptives. This same person might not learn from her mistake now and still get another unwanted pregnancy. Besides, why are you making up weak excuses for her, are you related or you have been involved in such too?

Anyway. Not my business. I don't know how expensive condom is that some people will be playing with their lives like kite.
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:32am On May 18, 2016
mencade5:
Naija girls are murderers!
as horrible as that story up there, you sound more ridiculous. is it only naija girls that abort pregnancies? just cos you don't know what's going one outside your own surroundings undecided
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by showgolee(m): 6:36am On May 18, 2016
khalifahsparkles:

if men were God
I see this and I couldn't help but to pity the girl that did this. 'tears'
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by faaz24: 6:44am On May 18, 2016
Tolexander:

So with the way these Christian universities treat their students, they still manage to Bleep themselves?
Hun!
What is mean to be will be...a 'future' president cannot be aborted.
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by restored2016(m): 7:01am On May 18, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Girls and abortion are like ...

They derive joy in abortions.

I'm a doctor and if you see the number of girls that call me to abort their babies, you will turn gay immediately
But u do the abortion anyway.
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by dragonEmperor(f): 7:17am On May 18, 2016
Sshhiitt happens!

Something must kill a human.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnapper Abducts And Kills His Cheating Girlfriend In Rivers State (Photo) / Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire / Mompha Arrives In Court Over Money Laundering Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.