Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) (47574 Views)

Aborted 5-Month-Old Baby Found In UNILAG Hostel (Disturbing Photo) / Ritualists Murder Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Remove Foetus / Cult War In Abia State University(graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:31am On May 18, 2016
A christian university....God!
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by Nerressa: 7:36am On May 18, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Someone that fears abortion, will know how to keep her legs closed or be smart enough to use contraceptives. This same person might not learn from her mistake now and still get another unwanted pregnancy. Besides, why are you making up weak excuses for her, are you related or you have been involved in such too?

Anyway. Not my business. I don't know how expensive condom is that some people will be playing with their lives like kite.

keep her legs closed?
how about you men keep your joysticks in your trousers or smart enough to use condom and stop getting these innocent girls pregnant
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by lildush(m): 8:03am On May 18, 2016
Tolexander:
Probably the aborted fetus is the future President who is going to restore Nigerian hope, only God knows.

So with the way these Christian universities treat their students, they still manage to Bleep themselves?
Hun!

it is a natural somtin.. u can minimize it but u can't stop it... rip to d baby.
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by lildush(m): 8:13am On May 18, 2016
mehn dis is too bad. Som ladies are just senseless.. y will u do such a tin to a 5 months old feotus? if u Dnt want d baby. y not flosh it at 2 weeks? am not in support of abortion but d gal gave d baby hop of life. by kipin d baby in d womb for 5 months..at dat time d baby can feel pains. put ur self starter n dat position... how will u feel if same is done to u for no reason.... Haba...
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by Youngpo413: 8:31am On May 18, 2016
buchi16:
its nt like I am sayin dis is nt bad..bt d way guys buy d matter for here its like it was a goat dat got her preggie nt d man....may d baby soul rest in perfect peace
ladies should learn to close their legs till the wedding night, I don't think it's a big deal.
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by Tobium1(m): 8:36am On May 18, 2016
I'm not an advocate of abortion, but I ask, why did she wait up till 5months to abort de baby?
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by LordRegalia: 8:44am On May 18, 2016
Nerressa:

keep her legs closed?
how about you men keep your joysticks in your trousers or smart enough to use condom and stop getting these innocent girls pregnant

It takes two to make an unwanted baby. Women have the higher prerogative to say "No".

Unless it is a case of rape....
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by HaneefahRN(f): 8:51am On May 18, 2016
Nerressa:

keep her legs closed?

Did you notice the (f) behind my moniker.
As long as it's consensual, unless it's rape or the lady is a mor.on, you don't have a point. Men will always seek such, it is up to ladies to be smart. If she is not interested in being pregnant or having STDs, and she can't do without sex, she has to insist he use condom or no show. When trouble comes it's women that suffer for it, the useless man can deny it.

Even Secondary school girls ain't innocent these days. It's up to parents to lay the right values and morals in their children and watch who they move with

Both genders are at fault, I blame ladies more when such happens unless it was a rape situation. If she had said NO, she will not have to be flushing a foetus down the drain now

1 Like

Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by Icaretoo: 8:55am On May 18, 2016
laikas:

1. fear of abortion
2. dnt no hw 2 go abt the abortion stuff.
3.. didnt notice on time.

Didn't know how to go about it but apparently knows how to do the did it and it takes forever to find out how? 1,2,3 month bad as e be and how can one not know is she a stranger to her own body.
It's crazy man!
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by Youngpo413: 8:56am On May 18, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Someone that fears abortion, will know how to keep her legs closed or be smart enough to use contraceptives. This same person might not learn from her mistake now and still get another unwanted pregnancy. Besides, why are you making up weak excuses for her, are you related or you have been involved in such too?

Anyway. Not my business. I don't know how expensive condom is that some people will be playing with their lives like kite.
ladies don't like condoms.
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by HaneefahRN(f): 8:59am On May 18, 2016
Youngpo413:
ladies don't like condoms.

I hate generalization of BS. Mention me when you have something to say.
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by Nerressa: 9:07am On May 18, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Did you notice the (f) behind my moniker.
As long as it's consensual, unless it's rape or the lady is a mor.on, you don't have a point. Men will always seek such, it is up to ladies to be smart. If she is not interested in being pregnant or having STDs, and she can't do without sex, she has to insist he use condom or no show. When trouble comes it's women that suffer for it, the useless man can deny it.

Even Secondary school girls ain't innocent these days. It's up to parents to lay the right values and morals in their children and watch who they move with

Both genders are at fault, I blame ladies more when such happens unless it was a rape situation. If she had said NO, she will not have to be flushing a foetus down the drain now

I didn't notice the (f) sorry about that
we both don't know if it was a case of rape or not so there's no point in this argument..

and btw, abortion is justified in cases of rape? by your logic that means children conceived by rape are worth less than others
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:09am On May 18, 2016
Nigerians sef now everyone i blaming the mum and calling women heartless and evil what about the man that got her pregnant or maybe she has no choice we are all against abortions but most guys shy away from single mothers
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by Nerressa: 9:11am On May 18, 2016
LordRegalia:

It takes two to make an unwanted baby. Women have the higher prerogative to say "No".

Unless it is a case of rape....

"unless its a rape case?
so abortions are justified in cases of rape
so as long as a woman says yes to sex that means she alone must suffer the consequences
in other words sex is a crime that deserves a punishment

ok
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by Nerressa: 9:13am On May 18, 2016
Mariamoyiza:
Nigerians sef now everyone i blaming the mum and calling women heartless and evil what about the man that got her pregnant or maybe she has no choice we are all against abortions but most guys shy away from single mothers

ask them
na still them go come here bash the lady if she keeps the pregnancy and shame her for not getting an abortion
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by LordRegalia: 9:16am On May 18, 2016
Nerressa:

"unless its a rape case?
so abortions are justified in cases of rape
so as long as a woman says yes to sex that means she alone must suffer the consequences
in other words sex is a crime that deserves a punishment

ok

Understand the context of my earlier post.

Unless it is a case of rape, then the "No" option may not be feasible.

No reference to abortion (or it's justification) there.
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by CSTR6: 9:25am On May 18, 2016
Useless girls with no future, opening their legs to equally useless men like zombies.
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by ReachHard: 9:37am On May 18, 2016
OLOSHOS EVERYWHERE!
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by Youngpo413: 9:37am On May 18, 2016
HaneefahRN:

I hate generalization of BS. Mention me when you have something to say.
Do you like condoms?
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by laikas: 10:18am On May 18, 2016
Icaretoo:

Didn't know how to go about it but apparently knows how to do the did it and it takes forever to find out how? 1,2,3 month bad as e be and how can one not know is she a stranger to her own body.
It's crazy man!
it aint crazy my dear, one can be pregnant and stil menstrate. body type differs, a friend of mine ws in dis same situation five months until she realised she ws pregnant.
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by laikas: 10:29am On May 18, 2016
HaneefahRN:

are u a virgin or u've been bleeping out of love. my dear there are times u jst do this thing even whn d condom is there buh because of the love filled atmosphere u dnt think abt anytin else except abt urself n u jst do it. my advice to u, go find luv. wink[quote author=HaneefahRN post=45723595]

Someone that fears abortion, will know how to keep her legs closed or be smart enough to use contraceptives. This same person might not learn from her mistake now and still get another unwanted pregnancy. Besides, why are you mak
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by HaneefahRN(f): 11:11am On May 18, 2016
Nerressa:

I didn't notice the (f) sorry about that
we both don't know if it was a case of rape or not so there's no point in this argument..

and btw, abortion is justified in cases of rape? by your logic that means children conceived by rape are worth less than others

You are good at twisting words. I said only the case of rape can a woman be absolved of blame for having an unwanted pregnancy. You ain't married , you know the guy is irresponsible probably just playing around, he is someone that has no financial independence, can't take care of himself talk more a family, you both ain't ready to raise children. Yet you open your legs for him in the name of love without any form of protection or contraception. Does that denote a smart person?

When the result of the blind love comes the woman suffers more for it. That is what I want you to know. Ladies should be smart, there are many good-for nothing, irresponsible guys out there.

cc Laikas. That answers you. My relationship affairs isn't your business, sorry. We apparently think poles apart.
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by chycheery(f): 11:26am On May 18, 2016
HaneefahRN:

You are good at twisting words. I said only the case of rape can a woman be absolved of blame for having an unwanted pregnancy. You ain't married , you know the guy is irresponsible probably just playing around, he is someone that has no financial independence, can't take care of himself talk more a family, you both ain't ready to raise children. Yet you open your legs for him in the name of love without any form of protection or contraception. Does that denote a smart person? I love ur sense reasoning

When the result of the blind love comes the woman suffers more for it. That is what I want you to know. Ladies should be smart, there are many good-for nothing, irresponsible guys out there.

cc Laikas. That answers you. My relationship affairs isn't your business, sorry. We apparently think poles apart.
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by DaMotivator(m): 11:29am On May 18, 2016
end time things oh....wicked heart
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by FlySly05: 12:17pm On May 18, 2016
Tolexander:
Probably the aborted fetus is the future President who is going to restore Nigerian hope, only God knows.

So with the way these Christian universities treat their students, they still manage to Bleep themselves?
Hun!

And what if it turns out to be the one who brings the whole country shame like maybe caught in Thailand with 2 tonnes of hard drugs in its pants or joining ISIS or whatever they are called in the future. Just think about it. I'm an advocate of abortion.
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 18, 2016
goingape:
have you being to animal kingdom undecided

some animals do eat there child
just look at your mess,it's "been" not being and it's "their" not there.
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by HaneefahRN(f): 9:22pm On May 18, 2016
[quote author=chycheery post=45733088][/quote]
Thanks
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by goingape: 10:54pm On May 18, 2016
jordanriverz:
just look at your mess,it's "been" not being and it's "their" not there.
sister whatever!

nobody dey pay you make you dey correct our English. undecided

if you no get work go find WORK.

nonsense woman!
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by Icaretoo: 11:26pm On May 18, 2016
laikas:

it aint crazy my dear, one can be pregnant and stil menstrate. body type differs, a friend of mine ws in dis same situation five months until she realised she ws pregnant.

Menstruate, yes that can happen but how about other body signs and changes? "A serious minded lady" who had an unprotected Sex when she I not in her safe period should be worried except she got a motive plus some of these ladies that Menstruate while pregnant, the period is not usually regular as when da are not pregnant. Example if they have say their period for 5days under normal circumstances while pregnant it either reduces or its off and on that's due to abnormality which is the pregnancy so such a person should be worried and consult her doc
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by laikas: 7:08am On May 19, 2016
[quote author=chycheery post=45733088][/quote]
are u trrin 2 tel me u date irresponsible guys. my dear havent u heard of pple who had sex with condoms yet they got prgnt. all am saying is go find luv responsible or nt u wont be in dat shoe of yours. notify me whn u find and start bleepin in luv. we cant reason alike, no we cnt buh whn u find luv maybe, jst maybe.
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by chycheery(f): 8:19am On May 19, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Thanks
u r welcome
Re: 5-Month Old Aborted Foetus In Benson Idahosa University (Graphic Photo) by chycheery(f): 8:29am On May 19, 2016
laikas:

are u trrin 2 tel me u date irresponsible guys. my dear havent u heard of pple who had sex with condoms yet they got prgnt. all am saying is go find luv responsible or nt u wont be in dat shoe of yours. notify me whn u find and start bleepin in luv. we cant reason alike, no we cnt buh whn u find luv maybe, jst maybe.
am sorry my dear bt why did u quote me?...do u av a problem with me because i never said anytin wrng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnapper Abducts And Kills His Cheating Girlfriend In Rivers State (Photo) / Man Pours Kerosene On His Own Daughter & Sets Her On Fire / Policeman Hides In A Shop In Enugu As Gunmen Kill 3 Officers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.