Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,079 members, 7,863,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .. (1649 Views)

Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom / I'm confused / Help, I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by babajeje123(m): 9:33pm On May 17, 2016
Re: .. by talk2alabama: 9:38pm On May 17, 2016
Yuneehk come and see the kind of wife u will be
Re: .. by raumdeuter: 9:46pm On May 17, 2016
There is no force in this

You too use your brother and mother as next of kin

2 Likes

Re: .. by Abdullateef77(m): 9:47pm On May 17, 2016
babajeje123:
My wife doesn't say sorry no matter what she does wrong. Yesterday, we're joking & I told her after God, I was the next. She snapped back & said it was her mother, then her brother & me. I felt bad about this cos I believe that out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. When I told her how I felt with what she said, sje replied I was babbling. And that was the 2nd time such would happened. The first time was when she opened her GTB account & she used her mum as the next of kin. I challenged her & she explained it away. An argument ensued between us & she said I wanted to kill her so I could inherit her properties. I had to slap her, though I felt bad afterwards. She speaks heavy words that empty me of my pride as a man. I really don't know what to do. She doesn't want me to correct her at all. I don't know what to do.

just give her a break,you need to know wat on her mind so that you know how to approach the situation.
Re: .. by kinibigdeal(m): 9:50pm On May 17, 2016
Is she the one footing the house bill?
Re: .. by Yuneehk(f): 9:53pm On May 17, 2016
talk2alabama:
Yuneehk come and see the kind of wife u will be
How did you know I love quarrel pass fight eh.. You've gone into my future already abi? Issoryt o
Re: .. by johnson232: 9:55pm On May 17, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Is she the one footing the house bill?
me think so...
Re: .. by talk2alabama: 9:56pm On May 17, 2016
Yuneehk:

How did you know I love quarrel pass fight eh.. You've gone into my future already abi? Issoryt o
grin trouble maker. Susanna. Na ur type go worse pass patience ozorkwor sef... u better go act Nigerian movie, patience ozorkwor role. U go hammer
Re: .. by johnson232: 10:00pm On May 17, 2016
babajeje123:
My wife doesn't say sorry no matter what she does wrong. Yesterday, we're joking & I told her after God, I was the next. She snapped back & said it was her mother, then her brother & me. I felt bad about this cos I believe that out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. When I told her how I felt with what she said, sje replied I was babbling. And that was the 2nd time such would happened. The first time was when she opened her GTB account & she used her mum as the next of kin. I challenged her & she explained it away. An argument ensued between us & she said I wanted to kill her so I could inherit her properties. I had to slap her, though I felt bad afterwards. She speaks heavy words that empty me of my pride as a man. I really don't know what to do. She doesn't want me to correct her at all. I don't know what to do.
@bold is she the breadwinner?
if yes... let her do as she like, is her money and pray for God to bless u with yours... difference dey my own and our own... but if no, in lil kesh voice CAUSE TROUBLE....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. by GodnGold: 10:01pm On May 17, 2016
raumdeuter:
There is no force in this

You too use your brother and mother as next of kin
Case closed...onye ozo!!!
Re: .. by babajeje123(m): 10:06pm On May 17, 2016
She is not the breadwinner. In fact, my income double hers. At that, I still hand over my salary to her since we run joint account.
Re: .. by TheArchangel(f): 10:14pm On May 17, 2016
Op, maybe you didn't[color=#770077][/color] qualify as an angel, archangel or saint to fall in line after God. There are humanoid angelic and archangelic even saintly personalities close to our dear heart which falls in after God. Such personalities are often the mothers, fathers, siblings, horsebands, children...in no particular order. Your wife flaring up shows that...maybe you ain't qualified enough to even be the fifth in line cry..please no hard feelings sir.
The issue of next of kin is a crucial case, with the rate spouses are killing each other, using a parent or children as next of kin seems to be the safest option.
Re: .. by Yuneehk(f): 10:19pm On May 17, 2016
talk2alabama:
grin trouble maker. Susanna. Na ur type go worse pass patience ozorkwor sef... u better go act Nigerian movie, patience ozorkwor role. U go hammer
You wrote like you knew me. So I decided to check your profile and posts only to see one ugly boy. If I konk u eh Ik, your head go correct. where's my malt?!
Re: .. by babajeje123(m): 10:26pm On May 17, 2016
TheArchangel:
Op, maybe you didn't[color=#770077][/color] qualify as an angel, archangel or saint to fall in line after God. There are humanoid angelic and archangelic even saintly personalities close to our dear heart which falls in after God. Such personalities are often the mothers, fathers, siblings, horsebands, children...in no particular order. Your wife flaring up shows that...maybe you ain't qualified enough to even be the fifth in line cry..please no hard feelings sir.
The issue of next of kin is a crucial case, with the rate spouses are killing each other, using a parent or children as next of kin seems to be the safest option.
I agree with you that I'm not qualify to be someone special to her for whatever reasons best known to her. But this is a woman that I sent my younger brother away from my house when he was with us. They were always fighting & before man & God, she was always the trouble shooter. But I needed to defend my home so I sent my brother packing in the middle of the night. Why? Because she's the next person to me after God. I use her as my next of kin but I too will have to stop. I'm a practising Christian & we have been taught that marriage is about leaving & cleaving. If she values her people more than me then I don't see any reason I should not value mine than her.

2 Likes

Re: .. by babajeje123(m): 10:34pm On May 17, 2016
TheArchangel:
Even if at all she has decided to to whatsoever pleases her, must she also be abusive? Physical abuse is nothing compare to verbal abuse. The former causes physical wounds that can be taken care of. Who can take care of emotional wounds inflicted by verbal abuse?
Re: .. by emeijeh(m): 10:47pm On May 17, 2016
Eyah

After God, fear women.
Op sorry o

1 Like

Re: .. by diportivo: 7:09am On May 18, 2016
Bros,e be like u be good Christian

Ur actions are like those of someone who practice what is being said in church abt marriage without facing reality

And as ur moniker goes,u are too gentle walahii

If i were u,i no go even vex sef...but things will change

Or else,by the time she is thru with u,u wont av family members to fall back on...u don chase dem cos of ur wife,ur wife wey no send u...

1 Like

Re: .. by keepingmum: 8:34am On May 18, 2016
baba, you cant claim to be a christian yet hit your wife. We dont know how many times you have hit her but we know you acknowledged you have.

there are other factors that would have caused your wifey to consider her parents before you. For eg, how you treat wifey, her family, do you allow her support her family financially? Are there instances where she has had to run to her family for support when you were unable to meet your obligations?

Lastly, never underestimate the power of emotional support. A woman automatically feels allegiance and connection to people she finds solace in;- a man will mostly find solace in his wife, however most men fail their wives emotionally...ie wifey might feel tired but hubby would start sulking because she said no action tonight.
wifey might feel down but hubby would expect she gets up, gets the kids ready and cooks for him and his friends.
wifey might feel down but hubby would expect she goes to visit his extended family etc
wifey might see a pair of shoes she wants but hubby would say wait till next month and then 2 days after, would send money to his younger brother in school or borrow his colleague/neighbour money till month end. ---- now there is nothing wrong with this, however, sometimes as a woman, we feel, those other people can wait till the end of the month and wife's desires should come first....just saying

Baba, dont force things with your wife, dont be controlling or authoritative, kill her with kindness and she will naturally want to please you as a result. God bless your home

1 Like

Re: .. by TheArchangel(f): 9:38am On May 18, 2016
babajeje123:

I agree with you that I'm not qualify to be someone special to her for whatever reasons best known to her. But this is a woman that I sent my younger brother away from my house when he was with us. They were always fighting & before man & God, she was always the trouble shooter. But I needed to defend my home so I sent my brother packing in the middle of the night. Why? Because she's the next person to me after God. I use her as my next of kin but I too will have to stop. I'm a practising Christian & we have been taught that marriage is about leaving & cleaving. If she values her people more than me then I don't see any reason I should not value mine than her.
Do what you gonna do sir.
Re: .. by johnson232: 10:28am On May 18, 2016
babajeje123:

tell me this is not true? cry
u sent your brother packing in the middle of the night, because of a woman?
posterity will judge u....
never believe things like this happens, i thought it was only in the movies...
u are a disgrace, i pray she make u go through hell...

1 Like

Re: .. by johnson232: 10:33am On May 18, 2016
diportivo:

Ur actions are like those of someone who practice what is being said in church abt marriage without facing reality

Or else,by the time she is thru with u,u wont av family members to fall back on...u don chase dem cos of ur wife,ur wife wey no send u...
God bless u sir...
the guy is a wimp, not a gentle man.
someone who could chase his brother out of his house in the middle of the night, is not a gentleman. i just sorry for him...
Re: .. by babajeje123(m): 1:02pm On May 18, 2016
johnson232:

tell me this is not true? cry
u sent your brother packing in the middle of the night, because of a woman?
posterity will judge u....
never believe things like this happens, i thought it was only in the movies...
u are a disgrace, i pray she make u go through hell...
You could have done worse sir. How would you feel if your brother is living with you & he doesn't assist in house chores & yet he eats your food? Then, my wife would returned back from work to prepare food while he would be watching tv. No help whatsoever. He would even wash plates & leave pots, claiming they were difficult to wash. The day I asked him to leave, they were fighting & he called me. As I was rushing home, I fell & sustain injury on my leg. After listening to the cause of the dispute, I told him he was disrespecting me for not respecting my wife. He went hay wire & started cursing. I was left with no choice. And for your information, my mum came to Lag from home to come & apologize to me & my wife. She knows how difficult he can be.

2 Likes

Re: .. by babajeje123(m): 1:06pm On May 18, 2016
diportivo:

My own opinion is that there should be leaving & cleaving in marriage. But as you said, there must be a change.
Re: .. by johnson232: 1:19pm On May 18, 2016
babajeje123:

You could have done worse sir. How would you feel if your brother is living with you & he doesn't assist in house chores & yet he eats your food? Then, my wife would returned back from work to prepare food while he would be watching tv. No help whatsoever. He would even wash plates & leave pots, claiming they were difficult to wash. The day I asked him to leave, they were fighting & he called me. As I was rushing home, I fell & sustain injury on my leg. After listening to the cause of the dispute, I told him he was disrespecting me for not respecting my wife. He went hay wire & started cursing. I was left with no choice. And for your information, my mum came to Lag from home to come & apologize to me & my wife. She knows how difficult he can be.
is not enough reason for u to have sent your own blood out of your house in the middle of the night.... u could have at least wait till dawn, what u did was atrocious....
Re: .. by babajeje123(m): 1:22pm On May 18, 2016
keepingmum:
baba, you cant claim to be a christian yet hit your wife. We dont know how many times you have hit her but we know you acknowledged you have.

there are other factors that would have caused your wifey to consider her parents before you. For eg, how you treat wifey, her family, do you allow her support her family financially? Are there instances where she has had to run to her family for support when you were unable to meet your obligations?

Lastly, never underestimate the power of emotional support. A woman automatically feels allegiance and connection to people she finds solace in;- a man will mostly find solace in his wife, however most men fail their wives emotionally...ie wifey might feel tired but hubby would start sulking because she said no action tonight.
wifey might feel down but hubby would expect she gets up, gets the kids ready and cooks for him and his friends.
wifey might feel down but hubby would expect she goes to visit his extended family etc
wifey might see a pair of shoes she wants but hubby would say wait till next month and then 2 days after, would send money to his younger brother in school or borrow his colleague/neighbour money till month end. ---- now there is nothing wrong with this, however, sometimes as a woman, we feel, those other people can wait till the end of the month and wife's desires should come first....just saying

Baba, dont force things with your wife, dont be controlling or authoritative, kill her with kindness and she will naturally want to please you as a result. God bless your home
All the illustrations you gave don't exist in our marriage. I have lost the no of times I cooked for her. As a matter of fact, she didn't know how to cook at all when we married. Not her fault but her background she has two younger sisters. So, I trained her. During her preggy state, I did the breakfast. I stopped buying her things when she complained about how expensive those gifts were. Most time, she would say I was cheated. I don't see sex as a do or die affair. In fact, she has never said no even when she is tired. That I slapped was a result of what she said. ' You want to kill me so you can inherit my properties', she said. Translate that to Yoruba & you see how soul piercing the statement is.
My conclusion is that she is jus too emotional attached to her people & full of derogatory words

2 Likes

Re: .. by Atk1nson(m): 1:24pm On May 18, 2016
babajeje123:
She is not the breadwinner. In fact, my income double hers. At that, I still hand over my salary to her since we run joint account.

I think you should also make other people a priority, when u kiss the feet of a lady too much, it gets in to their head. Also let her know she is just an option, and d recognition you gave to her in d past was because you thought she'll appreciate it better. One of the worst thing is to leave with a spouse who has no regard for you

Refer her to the people she praises to belittle you, anytime she asks for your assistance

3 Likes

Re: .. by babajeje123(m): 1:31pm On May 18, 2016
Atk1nson:

I think you should also make other people a priority, when u kiss the feet of a lady too much, it gets in to their head. Also let her know she is just an option, and d recognition you gave to her in d past was because you thought she'll appreciate it better. One of the worst thing is to leave with a spouse who has no regard for you

Refer her to the people she praises to belittle you, anytime she asks for your assistance
You are right. I think I've kissed her feet too much just because I desired a great marriage. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: .. by Blade21: 4:34pm On May 18, 2016
please stop kissing her feet show her you can be very tough dont but her oo but give her a dose of her own medicine so she can know what you going through, stop paying your salary into your joint account, if you buy a property put your brother or dad as next of kin, stop all those uneccessarry lovey lovey if she comes around then forgive her if not keep treating her de way she has been treating you let her know how you have been feeling

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Kenya Woman Strips Off And Demand Sex From Husband In Public / Help! I Can't Marry Her Because Of Our Religion! / Household Items You Didn’t Realize Had Expiration Dates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.