Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Things To Know About Kebbi Nysc Batch A16 Stream 2 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Things To Know About Kebbi Nysc Batch A16 Stream 2 (900 Views)

Maggots In Food Served At Kebbi NYSC Camp: How True Is This Photo? / Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here / Lagos A16 Stream 1 Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things To Know About Kebbi Nysc Batch A16 Stream 2 by ray4000(m): 10:32pm On May 17, 2016
Some years back, I found myself in this situation also. I was lost upstairs, never been to the north and here I was posted to Kebbi, a land where animals and humans are equal. But at the end, I found myself boarding a bus back to civilization and swore never to go back. Not trying to discourage you guys, its fun if you wanna catch fun. Enjoy the extreme cold and extreme heat. Its an experience of a lifetime. Fall inlove with your fellow corper and you won't feel the sufferings in kebbi. My little advice.
coped.
Re: Things To Know About Kebbi Nysc Batch A16 Stream 2 by ray4000(m): 10:35pm On May 17, 2016
i can bet my *** kebbi is the safest northern state in 9ja, d thing is nothing good or bad happens in kebbi, the place is just there, i served there 2011/2012 batch A, my advice prepare vry well 4 d cold, whe travelin pass abj to sokoto or jst go sokoto direct from anywhre. Arugugun is jst 45mins or so 4rm sokoto. Safe journey people. If u r a catholic look 4 nacc, they will take good care of u,in and out of camp
coped.
Re: Things To Know About Kebbi Nysc Batch A16 Stream 2 by ray4000(m): 10:37pm On May 17, 2016
97% teachers
Re: Things To Know About Kebbi Nysc Batch A16 Stream 2 by ray4000(m): 10:42pm On May 17, 2016
Am a batch A corp member currently serving in Kebbi was posted to birnin Kebbi I remember when I received my posting letter was in shock for days even though I didt cry but was sad anyway came to Kebbi by air, then airnigeria was still functioning got to argungu only to find DAT the camp has been moved to Dankingari had to spend extra 5hr on the road under the hot sun came to camp with purpose of redeploying but cldnt. Anyway here I am still in Kebbi and enjoying every bit of it pls u guys shld not be in a hurry to the redeploy find out abt ur LGA and ppa bf doing so.
People here live a very simple life are very friendly willingly teach u their language and u don't need much money to live here
cope
Re: Things To Know About Kebbi Nysc Batch A16 Stream 2 by ray4000(m): 11:14pm On May 17, 2016
For the social life, let me categorically tell u the social life here is practically zero! kebbi is not like Lagos where u carry ur babe to the nearest cool joint or where u buy beer off the streets. ( Though when u get to ur ppa, ur senior corpers will gist u about where and where they get to unwind and get their green bottles, but it's not an open secret every body knows.)
But I think this dearth of social life is compensated for by the general cheap prices of goods in the market

(1) (Reply)

Prospective NYSC Batch B Stream II Corps Members Portal - 2017 / Crazziest Run Happened In Nysc Camp / Prospective Nysc Batch B Steam 2 Posted To Ebonyi State. Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.